Goodbye Jesus

Anti-abortion Protesters Target Clinic’s Landlord Outside Child’s Md. School

SilentLoner

Anti-abortion protesters target clinic’s landlord outside child’s Md. school

Antiabortion activists who have sought for months to shut down a Germantown clinic picketed its landlord outside a Montgomery County middle school where his daughter is a student, school and police officials said Monday.

A small group of protesters stood outside Robert Frost Middle School in Rockville on Thursday, holding signs and a banner, during back-to-school night, officials said.

The student’s father, who did not want to be named to protect the safety of his daughter, a sixth-grader at the school, said he saw the five protesters when he went to the school event.

Some held a large banner that showed his photo, his full name, his phone number and the words “Please STOP the Child Killing.” Others held posters showing aborted fetuses.

The man owns the property in the Germantown office park where LeRoy Carhart has been performing abortions late in a pregnancy at the privately owned Reproductive Health Services clinic. Antiabortion protesters have repeatedly demonstrated outside the clinic since Carhart arrived in Maryland in December. Carhart is one of the few doctors in the country who openly acknowledges performing the procedure.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/anti-abortion-protesters-target-clinics-landlord-outside-childs-md-school/2011/09/12/gIQAn8z2NK_story.html

This isn't far from where I live. While I'm nost suprised at the fanatics doing this, it still disgusts me to know how low they are willing to go. Harassing a child of a building owner at her school, the sick fucks.