Goodbye Jesus

What Do You Do Better

Ro-bear

I dance now. When I was younger, I "didn't know how".

I stand up for myself.

But I still have so much more room for improvement.

I am a better cook! (Much better, I think its because I have more patience.)

I pay more attention to details.

I am a better husband.

I am better at being creative.

I am better with my money.

I am a better driver.

I am better at choosing the people whom I surround myself with. Better judge of character.

I am better at speaking my mind and not letting others change what I want to be or how to be.

I've gotten pretty good at paying my bills on time.

I dance now. When I was younger, I "didn't know how".

I stand up for myself.

But I still have so much more room for improvement.

Yeah, I dance with my daughter in the living-room now. I was raised in an xtian home, that felt that dancing, led to dirty thoughts, and we all know what dirty thoughts lead to.

I also stand up for myself. I'm not intimidated by authority. Not like when I was growing up.

Everyone has room for improvement. Most people I know, who feel they know everything, are young.

My self confidence is more prominent, and based on real knowledge. I know what I know, and I also realize what I don't know - and I'm okay with that (or with resolving the issue).

I recognize where I have a bit of a stupid streak, and I save that for the things that I really enjoy and where it pays off a bit more.

I now understand that I'm socially retarded, and probably always will be. Blame it on being an INTJ, but it is what it is. At least I know it now, rather than wondering why I never fit in.

Since I'm not too old yet, I'm falling into the category of "old enough to know better, and still too young to care." I hope I don't outgrow it, at least not completely.