Goodbye Jesus

Newsflash:doubts =/= Desire To Go Back

Falloutdude

Like the section implies this is a rant more than anything

I'm kinda getting frustrated at the claim that just because i have doubts about atheism,and have things i don't always think make sense/find gaps, that I want to go back. It's offensive and belittling of the struggles i go through. Almost like explaining away doubts as the doubts of an imbecile or someone who isn't informed, or as coming from someone who is just fearful and so they have no validity.

Just because you don't see an issue, or it doesn't provoke uncertainty in you, doesn't mean others are so resolute or that they see things as clearly as you do, or in the way that you do.

Maybe some people have fears and ask questions you didn't. Perhaps they are trying to iron out their insecurities or questions before they dive into another inescapable way of thinking or living. As you can't know if there are cosmic consequences or repercussions for your earthly life.

Jump to conclusions if you want, but you're going to end up skipping over someone whom you really could of helped with logical issues, just because they have many illogical ones...

Those are my thoughts on the matter...

I'm cool now..ha ha

Like the section implies it was a rant more than anything

Are you talking about other atheists or about evangelicals trying to find "weakness"?

Either way, life is about questions and doubts; we can never know everything we wish to.

We need a tiny violin emoticon.

• Like 1

As i said initially, it was a rant, not a plea for pity. However I honestly couldn't care much less what you think. I'm a cynic, even a nihilist, but i don't see that as a licence to be a narcissistic heckler just because there's no one to punish me for being so, but that's just me, so Wendywhatever.gif

PS you're funny

We did ask the same questions you did. Thats why we give you answers.

What do you expect when we give you answers and you tell us "Oh but thats not how i feeeeeeeeeeeel".

What do we do? Internet pat you on the head and say its okay? No. We repeat what we say 5 or 6 times. We don't hate you. We just hate whatever sort of mental block you have that makes you so resistant to things that make sense.

• Like 3