Goodbye Jesus

If There Is A God, I'm Mad At Him

bcarr519

Hi.

We simply don't live in a world where God must answer prayers just because you are a "good person" and do everything right.

If you read carefuly the gospels you will see that HE PROMISED TO ANSWER PRAYERS...so what you say is wrong.I remember some verses in the gospel of Mark. And you will notice that God finally answered to Job...

Then I heard what you say so many times in 20 years....this is a good argue to keep people in brainwashing and erase their criticism state. You know that in a cult aguru spread mystery and that make people more dependent of him. It exactly what happens with christians and Jesus their guru. Because as it happened to me we you start doubting and it will draw to another doubt and finally you must accept the incoherences. Then you have the choice to open your eyes and go out of all this stuff or you have the choice of closing your eyes and ignore what your inner voice is waring you. If so christians don't here is the answer :

There are christians which are confronted to the incoherences but they know somewhere if they start doubting, all their christian and biblical beliefs at least will collapse. They fear to open their eyes and look the reallity how it is....because their christian world is a cocoon : all their friends are there and they scare loneliness. They know if they disagree everyone will dump them. This is why christian friendships are fake : because all turn around faith and people cannot speak other topics or accept different beliefs. There is no respect for the difference in this way. In a normal friendship the differences are something great, to learn each of one and complete each of one too. In a way christians friendships are not healthy.

In order to trust God or everyone, there must be a coherence in what it said and the reality. And the incoherences I noticed in the bible confirmed me that I could not trust God anymore. Everyone has the right to doubt about the bible and when I fellowed so many churches all was done to keep you in brainwashing when I had the right to have doubt.