Goodbye Jesus

The Cross And The Resurrection

believer

Maybe it would destroy our "free will" to believe. I mean, we can't go around conclusively proving that Christianity is true, or all sorts of people would be going to hell because they wouldn't have faith anymore, and we can't have that, now can we?

No, we can't. But I so want to party with Satan and His minions anyway!

'jay' you are one huge fucking coward, on top of being a liar.

The question becomes: if someone has searched their hearts, investigated, read all they could and did so honestly, are they wrong if they just don't believe? I understand your initial point. The crucifixion and Resurrection are historically documented events. However, there is disagreement as to where these events took place. Some feel one place, some the other.

Thankfully, some spiritual people are opening up and demanding to know whats true and whats not, and 'seek out their own salvation'. It will make for a better place, I feel.

cruxification and resurrection are historically documented events,,,

wow,,, i believe, i believe

Wow. 70 pages? I am NOT reading 70 pages. The OP is friggin' hilarious though.

Mostly it's summed up with Jay lying and then Jay admitting that he doesn't know what he is talking about. And then Jay lying again. He will tell us that he put together this impressive logical argument which he just happens to not want to share. Then it turns out that he doesn't understand even the basics of logic.

I was one of the physicists that Jay talked to and I WASNT impressed. Oh wait, that's a lie!

cruxification and resurrection are historically documented events,,,

wow,,, i believe, i believe

Thank you for your sarcasm. It did not go over my head and is duly noted. However, please feel free to make sure YOU are right before being sarcastic about something. I came here with an open mind and honest questions. Did you?

huh? you come with open mind and honest questions while stating cruxifation and resurrection as historically documented events...... wow,,,,

kindly point out which historian recorded them, other than the book that tells stories about a talking snake and a talking ass,,,,,

My proof is based on scientific arguments. No formal logic is involved.

It's a contradiction.

Proof and arguments in science require that formal logic is followed. You might not structure your proofs as syllogisms, but you must construct them with logic.

But . . . but . . . but . . . he has a masturbation in science degree from Cal Tec and MIT and CERN and Albert Einstein and Steven Hawking. Y no U believe whatever he say?

Why are we still talking about this?? There is no way I am going to share my proof with people here.

Luke 8:16.

16 “No one lights a lamp and hides it in a clay jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, they put it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light.

Matthew 5: 14 -15

14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.

BAA.

• Like 1

The crucifixion and Resurrection are historically documented events.

Umm, no they're not - not even close.

• Like 1

The question becomes: if someone has searched their hearts, investigated, read all they could and did so honestly, are they wrong if they just don't believe? I understand your initial point. The crucifixion and Resurrection are historically documented events. However, there is disagreement as to where these events took place. Some feel one place, some the other.

Thankfully, some spiritual people are opening up and demanding to know whats true and whats not, and 'seek out their own salvation'. It will make for a better place, I feel.

Please provide the documentation on the crucifixion and the resurrection.

The question becomes: if someone has searched their hearts, investigated, read all they could and did so honestly, are they wrong if they just don't believe? I understand your initial point. The crucifixion and Resurrection are historically documented events.

Not really.

But perhaps, since you're a Time lord, you traveled back to Jesus and his crucifixion, and that's why you are so certain? In which time line / universe was it though? Are you sure it was in this one or the previous one? It can get a little confusing at times with Time lords like you, Theos (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, I know your secret).

However, there is disagreement as to where these events took place. Some feel one place, some the other.

Historically documented feelings or historically documented places that are felt by people to be the places where the historically documented events took place? I'm a bit confused. If it's documented in history when and where it took place, why would anyone's feelings be mixed in? Are the facts of history known through feelings?

Doctor, who?

Our Doctor. Our Savior.

You're Jesus, aren't you?

My proof is based on scientific arguments. No formal logic is involved.

It's a contradiction.

Proof and arguments in science require that formal logic is followed. You might not structure your proofs as syllogisms, but you must construct them with logic.

But . . . but . . . but . . . he has a masturbation in science degree from Cal Tec and MIT and CERN and Albert Einstein and Steven Hawking. Y no U believe whatever he say?

Why are we still talking about this?? There is no way I am going to share my proof with people here.

Luke 8:16.

16 “No one lights a lamp and hides it in a clay jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, they put it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light.

Matthew 5: 14 -15

14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.

BAA.

Aha, but Matthew 7:6 says,

"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."

"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."

So now your proof is something super-duper valuable, and we're swine?

You're an asshole, and a stupid one at that.

• Like 3

So, Jay... If you actually think that we're "dogs" and "swine" -- Why are you still here? Aren't you supposed to shake the dust off your sandals and leave?

• Like 1

Two simple questions for you Jay.

Have I ever lied to you? Quote it... if you can.

Have you ever lied to us? I can quote where you did.

We don't trust liars - especially those who quote the Bible.

BAA.

Did I just spot a guy "lying for Jesus"?

I think I did.

Jay, you are a lying sack of shit and a horse's ass. If you can't produce the proof, we will have to assume that even if it did exist, that you know it won't stand under scrutiny. If we're so unworthy, why don't you go share your proof with your Facebook buddies--they'll undoubtedly believe every word and feed your attention-starved soul with all the sunshine-kisses it can stand.

And Doctor: you've been watching too many apologist pseudo-documentaries. Neither event is historical; both are mythological. Read even a little actual history and you'll quickly discover that both tragic deaths and resurrections for god-men were pretty par for the course in those days among a variety of religions. And we'll be here for you when the house of cards collapses around your ears.

The crucifixion and Resurrection are historically documented events.

Still waiting to see the historical documentation of the Resurrection and crucifixion. While you are at it any historical documentation that Jesus actually existed as a human rabbi would also be welcome.

MM....don't be coy. You know as well as I do thats a futile chase, since he was nothing more than an idea in Paul's vivid imagination.

I CAN PROVE THE RESURRECTION!!!! Right here.....

It involves FOOD, guys, so make sure you take a look!!!

They are called Resurrection Rolls and the recipe is below.

http://beinglds.blogspot.com/2012/04/resurrection-rolls-recipe.html

I think they look like a giant, weeping CUNT. But that's just me......

YUM.

IMG_1914cropped.jpg

So check this page out for resurrection cookies: I'd copy and paste to provide better commentary if it wasn't for the DMCA, so you'll just have to make due with me putting this in my own words:

The page purports that you can use these "resurrection cookies" to teach your children the REAL story of easter (the web page author emphasized "REAL," not me).

The author recommends that you sing sing_99.gif "We serve a Risen Savior. He's in the World today." as you make these cookies.

Your kids start off by taking the role of Roman soldiers and beating pecans with a wooden spoon, as you pass this off as a historical event and read John 19:1-3 to them from your bible. Remembering "The Passion of the Christ" you take license to to have them use the spoon because you get off on the violence and the kids can't very well smite the pecans with their hands, as the KJV puts it or slap them in their face as the NIV puts it, now can they?

Next, you add delicious vinegar to your cookies because that's what jesus got to drink.

Time to infuse a little pagan legacy into the easter story! Introduce the egg symbolism for life. Of course you're breaking your eggs for the cookies instead of making little chickens with them. Tell the kids that jesus gave his life for them. No worries: unlike all the kings horses and all the kings men, god can put Humpty (who is magically, Him, by the way) back together again.

The salt represents Humpty's jesus' tears, and the bitterness of your kids' own sins, the little bastards.

Then you add your sugar since jesus is so sweet! jesus.gif

When you put the cookies in the oven, close the door and seal it with tape, just like the tomb. At least they would have sealed jesus' tomb with tape instead of the heavy old rock if only they'd had tape back then.

When your kids go to bed with the oven taped shut, they will feel all the despair of jesus' followers when the tomb was sealed.

The next morning, everyone gets a cookie. Cookies don't sin as much as people do, so your cookies don't need to spend as much time at 300 degrees as jesus did. The next morning the hallow cookies are hollow, just like the tomb. God would have miraculously risen the cookies out of your oven, leaving it empty, but sorry, he doesn't work on Sunday.

At least your kids can eat the cookies just like they can eat jesus' transsubstantiated flesh!

Yes...and here is a little Jesus lubber with his nasty cookies....or as they are called by the Faithful, RESURRECTION COOKIES.....

How does the mom who took this photo keep a STRAIGHT FACE while her son beams over the WEEPING CUNT COOKIE?

IMG_1922.jpg

I am just quoting relevant scripture. I am not going to share my proof with anyone here.

So, Jay... If you actually think that we're "dogs" and "swine" -- Why are you still here? Aren't you supposed to shake the dust off your sandals and leave?

No, not quite. I actually enjoy getting some different perspectives. Having been in and out of churches over the years, I feel like I have something in common with people here.

I am just quoting relevant scripture. I am not going to share my proof with anyone here.

Its because...you dont have any. If you did, you would shove it down our throats and laugh. But, you don't.