Goodbye Jesus

Nwo Conspiracy?

Arcane Lullabye

I've been researching conspiracy theories for a long time, trying to remain calm and skeptical. However, I've recently seen evidence that some of the conspiracy theories are true.

I used to dismiss claims of things like satanic ritual abuse in high places, but I've recently seen things that made me question it more.

One example is the Franklin Coverup. I encourage you to research it if you're not familiar with it already.

I don't have time to explain the entire case right now, but here's a starting point:

http://pedophilering...e-survivor.html

The thing that finally convinced me in this particular case is the picture of Johnny Gosch standing right behind President Bush!

Other things started to convince me of the NWO conspiracy, but it's a loong story.

Now, I'm wondering where to go from here...if they are worshipping evil and doing occult rituals does that mean that the Bible is true?

I know I haven't provided much evidence yet...but I don't know where to start.

I suggest reading up on standards of evidence and critical thinking skills. No insult intended. Please consider this constructive as that's certainly how I intend it.

I appreciate the advice. Critical thinking tends to be underrated.

I'm not saying it's necessarily true. I just think it needs to be looked at.

Things are often dismissed at a glance, even though they may have some truth to them. I don't say that every claim of these conspiracy theorists is true...but they deserve more examination.

I know not to depend on photographic evidence...but that photo doesn't look doctored to me (the picture further down the page with Gosch and Bush). Any opinions?

Critical thinking tends to be overrated.

The fact that you say this in a NWO conspiracy thread says a lot. Again, I'd give you the same advice as before.

I agree, some things are dismissed too easily. Likewise, unfortunately, some things are too easily accepted. Evidence is key and a dubious photo does not constitute reliable evidence for an extraordinary claim.

By the way, I edited my post because I realized there was a typo... I meant underrated. Sorry for the confusion.

The evidence is more than just a photo...it's a very strange case. But I have to get some sleep. I'll be back.

Most people have dopplegangers.

By the way, I edited my post because I realized there was a typo... I meant underrated. Sorry for the confusion.

Cool, sorry I misunderstood.

Now, I'm wondering where to go from here...if they are worshipping evil and doing occult rituals does that mean that the Bible is true?

No, it does not. Even if we assume there are such conspiracies and they are "worshipping evil and doing occult rituals," that does not mean that what they are worshipping (the devil, perhaps) or their occult rituals are based on actual living entities. It would only mean that perhaps they believe them to be real. Belief in something does not make it true (as we exChristians can attest).

• Like 2

I've been researching conspiracy theories for a long time, trying to remain calm and skeptical. However, I've recently seen evidence that some of the conspiracy theories are true.

I used to dismiss claims of things like satanic ritual abuse in high places, but I've recently seen things that made me question it more.

One example is the Franklin Coverup. I encourage you to research it if you're not familiar with it already.

I don't have time to explain the entire case right now, but here's a starting point:

http://pedophilering...e-survivor.html

The thing that finally convinced me in this particular case is the picture of Johnny Gosch standing right behind President Bush!

Other things started to convince me of the NWO conspiracy, but it's a loong story.

I know I haven't provided much evidence yet...but I don't know where to start.

Serious question: Do you just want to share your interest or are you looking for help to get out of conspiracy theories? If you are just looking to share then you are fine.

• 1 year later...

One name and four words: Carl Sagan, The Demon Haunted World.

• Like 2

Sorry I can't hear the phrase NWO and not start thinking about Hollywood Hulk Hogan.

• Super Moderator

I wouldn't put anything past our lizard overlords.

Yes, there is overwhelming evidence:

Barack Obama has had an alien lizard implanted in the back of his head, with your tax dollars. You might think this sounds like some big pile of conspiracy tinfoil hat crap. Please read on and consider all the evidence before you jump to conclusions.

http://www.metafilter.com/113034/Brief-Overview-of-our-Reptilian-Overlords

I wouldn't put anything past our lizard overlords.

Yes, there is overwhelming evidence:

Barack Obama has had an alien lizard implanted in the back of his head, with your tax dollars. You might think this sounds like some big pile of conspiracy tinfoil hat crap. Please read on and consider all the evidence before you jump to conclusions.

http://www.metafilter.com/113034/Brief-Overview-of-our-Reptilian-Overlords

OMG Obama is a Goa'uld! eek.gif

We are so screwed people, it is only a matter of time before the Ha'taks come flying over our planet!

Guest Babylonian Dream

No guys, this is serious! The US government is trying to cover up the fact that the world is going to end on December 21st, 2012. Watch this, this guy is official. He's not just anybody, he's a former Navy Seal and state governer talking about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j1RzPSDPI8

No, it does not. Even if we assume there are such conspiracies and they are "worshipping evil and doing occult rituals," that does not mean that what they are worshipping (the devil, perhaps) or their occult rituals are based on actual living entities. It would only mean that perhaps they believe them to be real. Belief in something does not make it true (as we exChristians can attest).

^Nicely put.

The fact is that many people involved in politics and government have membership in secret society groups and do have ties to esoteric occultism. It's fashionable. And it dates way back. And you'll find a lot of strange things that tend to point towards a move towards the trade unions and eventually a global governing body at some point. I remember hearing years ago about how they'd have to try and instate gun laws and essentially eradicate the US Constitution ahead of the North American trade union and changing of currency. Last years coincidental shooting sprees tend to favor such conspiracies. But at the same time none of it may ever actually come to fruition. 

But even if a NWO does come to fruition, does that make the Bible true and Satan real? 

Hardly, it only means that people believe in such nonsense as real generations and generations after ancient human beings created the concepts of good and evil entities. It means that it remains fashionable for politicians to follow in the traditions of the ancient esoteric mystery schools as part of an "upper crust" hierarchical self image. They're ego strokers who enjoy the thought of being part of some elitist group above and beyond everyone else in the world. That's what the metaphor of Satan is all about, stroking the human ego. It's about the human desire for "me, me, me" and the delusion of elevated status. 

And guess what else?

Christians, Jews, and Muslims are every bit as Satanic in that sense of the metaphor. They're all another version of elitist. They're all ego stroking maniacs lusting after the illusion of special knowledge and knowing better than everyone else in the world. Putting themselves up on an imaginary pedestal. And for the Christians and Muslims this special knowledge makes them subject to receive great eternal rewards for their beliefs and convictions, as everyone knows.

Ego, ego, ego. That little ego wants to live forever without end and receive great rewards in an a magical afterlife. It can't stand the thought of just simply dying and ceasing to exist.  

All of these esoteric and exoteric assholes are two sides of the same coin, basically.

Christianity is an out cropping of old mystery rites and concepts and the secret societies of today and Christianity have common ancestry. And here's what's more, Christianity lays out it's own NWO which is better known as the book of Revelation and the New Jerusalem theology. A one world government led by YHWH himself where everyone praises the deity forever and ever without end. The deity itself is the ultimate ego stroker demanding praise without end. It's an image of a New Heaven and a New Earth devoid of nations and boundaries under one global and universal governing party. No democracy, no freedom. 

So you see, the entire conflict between exoteric Christians and esoteric NWO secret society advocates is nothing more than a competition as to whose version of a New World Order will win out. That's how ridiculous this nonsense turns out to be.  

Nowhere in all of this is Christianity or the God or Devil of the Bible justified as literal in any way, shape, or form...

• Like 3

In my town anyone considered a "pillar of the community" is also a member of the local Freemason Lodge. Does this mean they all get together in their lodge and wear funny aprons while plotting how to screw over everyone with zoning laws? Maybe. Is it more like a social club where wealthy land owners and their sons join because that's just what they do? Probably.

Don't worry about the secret societies. They are just worshiping the Sun and the lower initiates may or may not know this or even care. If they have any influence on geopolitics it could be that the higher initiates realize planet Earth is nothing but a blue orb revolving around the Sun. Religion is useful to them even though they know all of it is a crock. This about as far as I'll let my mind wander with conspiracy theories. That the ruling class "knows", just like we atheist know, that religion is a useful way to control populations and further their own agenda. Everything else is just coincidence in a chaotic world.

Lots of conspiracies have turned out true... And lots of conspiracies will remain conspiracies, not because they may be false, but because they hide behind the premise that they're too outrageous to ever be considered true.

Secret societies are real and many belong to them who work together to circumvent laws, policies and just general good business practices to assist one another.  And what the hell really goes on a Bohemian Grove anyway?  Cremation of Care, anyone? 

Hell, just invest a little time into symbolism and you'll start seeing stuff all over the place.  Washington DC, company logo's, magazine covers, the music industry etc...  It's endless really. 

Lots of conspiracies have turned out true... And lots of conspiracies will remain conspiracies, not because they may be false, but because they hide behind the premise that they're too outrageous to ever be considered true.

Secret societies are real and many belong to them who work together to circumvent laws, policies and just general good business practices to assist one another.  And what the hell really goes on a Bohemian Grove anyway?  Cremation of Care, anyone? 

Hell, just invest a little time into symbolism and you'll start seeing stuff all over the place.  Washington DC, company logo's, magazine covers, the music industry etc...  It's endless really.

The symbols are indeed everywhere. Before I started learning what they are and what they represent I never even noticed them. When I was still a believer I had this crazy notion that Satan was ruling the world through secret societies and "false" religions. The conspicuous placement of occult symbols in everyday life became an obsession of mine for a few years. As I studied secret societies and ancient Mystery Religions I kept finding common themes that I was sure pointed to overt Satan worship at the highest levels. The last part of my research was to read the entire Bible so I could tie all of this stuff together in my head. A funny thing happened as I started reading. Since I was fairly adept at finding esoteric language from my studies I noted, to my own surprise, that the Bible is full of esoteric language and symbology. My conversion to atheism was largely brought about buy the epiphany that Judaism and Christianity are no less Sun worship than any other of the ancient Mystery Religions. I'm no conspiracy theorist but I do believe these Mystery Religions have survived through the ages because the ruling classes have been practitioners. Using religion is a good way to subjugate people and hoard wealth. It's hard to write this stuff without sounding like a kook. ph34r.png

• Like 2

The symbols are indeed everywhere. Before I started learning what they are and what they represent I never even noticed them. When I was still a believer I had this crazy notion that Satan was ruling the world through secret societies and "false" religions. The conspicuous placement of occult symbols in everyday life became an obsession of mine for a few years. As I studied secret societies and ancient Mystery Religions I kept finding common themes that I was sure pointed to overt Satan worship at the highest levels. The last part of my research was to read the entire Bible so I could tie all of this stuff together in my head. A funny thing happened as I started reading. Since I was fairly adept at finding esoteric language from my studies I noted, to my own surprise, that the Bible is full of esoteric language and symbology. My conversion to atheism was largely brought about buy the epiphany that Judaism and Christianity are no less Sun worship than any other of the ancient Mystery Religions. I'm no conspiracy theorist but I do believe these Mystery Religions have survived through the ages because the ruling classes have been practitioners. Using religion is a good way to subjugate people and hoard wealth. It's hard to write this stuff without sounding like a kook. ph34r.png

even a stopped clock is right twice a day, as the saying goes.

• Super Moderator

There obviously are conspiracies taking place every day.People plan a heist together, congressmen conspire to give themselves raises, malcontents conspire to bomb buildings, businessmen conspire for a hostile takeover. Masons try to give their business to other Masons, Jews and Chinese business people do the same with their groups; they conspire to do so. Christians encourage each other to deal with Christian businesses, they conspire to do so.

However, there are many popular conspiracy theories that would not only be impossible to pull off, but also make little sense compared to easier alternatives to achieve the same end, and there is no evidence to support those theories. Conspiracy Apologetics then comes into play and the apologists claim the conspirators are too secret to be discovered but the fact that the pyramid on the dollar bill or something else as mundane proves the point. It is so much like Christian apologetics I can't see how anyone can miss that. Many arguments are no better than, "geological strata are a trick of the devil to lead us away from Creationism" or, "I can't prove Jesus lives, but I know he is in my heart."

Probably the largest conspiracy that actually happened in modern history is the Nazi extermination camps. Still, it was eventually discovered and many plans were being made right up to that time to blow the lid off. Hell, even today the NSA can't keep their nefarious agenda a secret due to whistle blowers. Conspiracies of a grand, global scale are quite improbable considering human nature. There will always be a weak link; even the tightly controlled Nixon administration fell due to conspirators being exposed.

Extending on this topic, I've come to the conclusion that a world government system is not only inevitable, but unavoidable as a necessary stage of advancing planetary evolution. Having been caught up in NWO conspiracy videos and such I found myself thinking on this quite a bit around 10 years ago, follow after 911.

What's the alternative?

Why would the world remain sectioned up into imaginary boundary and border lines forever, and why should we even wish that it remain that way? 

I began to think of how rational it is to expect some type of unification and also to understand the way that it will likely unfold would be nothing like what conspiracy theorists are expecting.

A while back I was watching the documentary "Island President" about the Maldives Islands fight against global warming and the survival of their isolated Island communities. It sort of brought this thought back to the surface again. While watching the Maldives lobby for change and the struggle with trying to get the Chinese and others to go along with certain restrictions, it occurred to me that as long as the earth is fractured into various nations that can threaten the earth if they so choose, any meaningful conservation is doomed to failure. People in other parts of the world could give a rats ass about the fate of, for instance, these people in the Maldives who are slowly loosing their land to the sea. But a global governing system above and beyond any one region could potentially over power the greed driven agenda's and recklessness that we're currently experiencing. The preservation of the earth and it's natural resources ought to become a high priority at some point, shouldn't it? 

I don't really think some Satanic group of elitists enslaving the world and doing away with the US has any real basis at all. That's actually really fucking ridiculous when you think about it. There's too many 'good ole boys' around the world armed and ready to fight to the death before anything like that would ever happen. And the smartest thing for a group of elitists to do would be to at least have everyone thinking that they have even more freedom and more independence so that society is less hostile and problematic towards the ruling elite, even if it's only an illusion of more freedom and independence. The conspiracy way of thinking that they're going to come at you in your face eradicating the constitution and enslaving everyone openly is really quite ridiculous when you think about it. That's right out of the mind of Christian type conspiracy theorists thinking that Revelation was written about our generation and the near future arrival of some anti-christ and NWO instead of an astrological allegory about the Great Year, Rome's political role, and old world leaders in the distance past. 

So I place my bet on yes to some type of one world government as inevitable for an evolving planet and not necessarily a bad thing, but no to it unfolding anything like what Christian conspiracy theorists and other sympathizers expect. 

• Super Moderator
So I place my bet on yes to some type of one world government as inevitable for an evolving planet and not necessarily a bad thing, but no to it unfolding anything like what Christian conspiracy theorists and other sympathizers expect. 

Agree. It is a natural progression, for better or worse, and not some nefarious plot. All parts of the planet are rapidly becoming more and more interconnected in every way from economic and political to environment. A central organization will have to evolve eventually.

Guest Babylonian Dream

Agree. It is a natural progression, for better or worse, and not some nefarious plot. All parts of the planet are rapidly becoming more and more interconnected in every way from economic and political to environment. A central organization will have to evolve eventually.

Then they'll say "I told you so! They were just taking since the end of WW2 to do it."

To be honest though, there is a grain of truth behind this whole world-unification thing. I'll agree with you guys on that. Its something that's been slowly in the process of happening since the Neolithic Revolution. Before the NR, everyone was split up into small groups over large terrains and spread out thin. Once they started to settle down, more and more people began to live in larger and larger communities.

I get a kick out of Christians running around scared every time they hear unification, oneness, unity, interconnection, etc. 

You guys and gals ever hear about "Keith Truth" on youtube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJdXrRyroc4

What a completely paranoid douche. The guy's afraid of his own shadow.