Goodbye Jesus

Ohh Where Has Time Gone?

Guest Valk0010i

Guest Valk0010i

Well most you might wanna give me shit over how I left (this is Valk0010), and sure as shit I deserve it, but I figure I would fill you in on where i have been if you care to read.

Well mostly as far as my life goes, its been hard by my standards. As far as religion related issue's things have been well. But my personal life has been hell.

Around July of this year I was diagnosed with major depressive disorder and put on fluoxetine and told to see a therapist. It was the best explanation I could get for all the problems i was having starting around may and june of this year. That went well till I started having really scary time trying to keep myself from killing myself. I was switched to paxil and now, if I take my medication faithfully things are as bad. I think that has sorta of given me somewhat of a perspective. It surely humbled me. I also am trying to quit, drinking, which I have become fairly emotionally dependent on. I still have alot of problems with things like that, so bear with me. For those who remember about my living situation, I finally moved out. But moving to too different places in the span of a month and a few days gets to you. I am fairly stable now, and relativity calm about life as much as I can be. I am not so OCD as I was when I left, I was obsessive. Turns out nothing happened.

Anyway thats where I have been.

ehh I want my old account back, at least I would have a edit button

not as bad is what I was trying to say.

Valk, maybe one of the mods can help with this.

I'm sorry you have been going through such a difficult time. :( And, I'm glad to see you back! :) I hope things keep improving for you and I also hope you stick around. Hugs to you!

I am so glad to see you Valk! Glad you are back and I'm so sorry you have been through a hard time. Hang out with us and we'll try to support you if you have any hard days. Depression sucks.... big time. Been there........done that.. not fun...

Keep truckin' my friend!

C'mere you!(Gives Valk a huge bear hug.) I've missed you Valk. I'm sorry you've had a rough time of things. It's cool that you've got your own place, even with the challenges of living on your own.Again, it's damn good to see you again!

Welcome back Valk! Stick around! You know you can always come here and have a bitch at us lot when life gets you down.

We'll still luv ya!!

Be well, man. Life has its ups and downs, but you gotta stay alive to get to the ups. Definitely don't mix paxil and alcohol. You'll be burning at both ends!