King Soloman Was Really God!

I really am starting to believe that ‘King Soloman’ of Ecclesiastes was the wisest of the whole bible.

I think he may even have been god,Wendytwitch.gifbecause at least

he told the right story!!

What did you guys think when you read this little piece of art?

<< Ecclesiastes 3 >>

English Revised Version

1 To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3 a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5 a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6 a time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7 a time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8 a time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace.

Even the Byrds’ made a song of it!

I really am starting to believe that ‘King Soloman’ of Ecclesiastes was the wisest of the whole bible.

<< Ecclesiastes 3 >>

English Revised Version

1 To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3 a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

5 a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

7 a time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

I don't know if Solomon was god, but I always did like this particular string of verses. It always kind of put life into perspective for me. Well, the philosophy did, anyway. Having bipolar, there have been many times when I have felt suicidal. But I just think to myself, everything's out of proportion in my mind, my feelings are heightened, I've been here before, it will pass. Life is no more than passing seasons, and this is just the season I am in :)

<< Ecclesiastes 3 >>

English Revised Version

I don't know if Solomon was god, but I always did like this particular string of verses. It always kind of put life into perspective for me. Well, the philosophy did, anyway. Having bipolar, there have been many times when I have felt suicidal. But I just think to myself, everything's out of proportion in my mind, my feelings are heightened, I've been here before, it will pass. Life is no more than passing seasons, and this is just the season I am in smile.png

He really did 'peg' life, didn't he? I love his wisdom when he said everything just repeats itself.. the sun comes up..goes down...

I always love when he said,''Everything is futile'!! I think he felt the same bordom that we feel, even with all his riches!

He really did 'peg' life, didn't he? I love his wisdom when he said everything just repeats itself.. the sun comes up..goes down...

I always love when he said,''Everything is futile'!! I think he felt the same bordom that we feel, even with all his riches!

lol, it's almost as though at the end he goes, 'meh'.

• Like 1

lol, it's almost as though at the end he goes, 'meh'.

pudd, you are adorable. I'm so glad you're here with us!biggrin.png