Goodbye Jesus

Shit Christians Say On Facebook Around The Holidays

PandaPirate

Oh boy. Here we go again. It's that time of year for Christians to start claiming that we are prosecuting them again! Bonnie James Smith asks, "if you're not celebrating Christ then what are you celebrating?"

Well, for starters, how about the Winter Solstice? Saturnalia? Hello? Bueller?

xmas.jpg

Agree with Foxy, but beyond that, I would hide such offenders from my newsfeed immediately. Might even unfriend them.

somtimes i dont really know how to respond to such arrogance becuase i know higher than simple vocabulary will go over their head.

It just pisses me off because every year it seems like Christians complain about Christmas not having enough Jesus in Christmas earlier and earlier.

• Like 4

Can we complain about the posters grammatical ignorance? Repost if your not ashamed???? I would be ashamed to display my grammatical ignorance like that! lol ! ! !

xmas.jpg

• Like 1

Right now I am getting a month of "I thankful for" status updates.

Yeah they go from the richness of harvarti cheese to diabetes inducing jesus speak.

I HATE Christmas!!!! I hate the gaudy decorations. I hate the way people who don't even like each other pretend to for a day- if you don't talk to someone regularly, THERE'S A DAMN GOOD REASON FOR IT!! Not to forget those fucking awful CHRISTMAS CAROLS!!!

And you know what else I hate about Christmas? THE FOOD! I hate ham off the bone! I hate Turkey! I hate prawns and seafood! So every year, I pretty much each vegetables, IF I'm lucky to get some veges, or just salad. I FUCKING STARVE AT CHRISTMAS!!

And what's worse than the Christmas carols, are the pop stars ripping them off and doing their own damn version! Don't they understand they sound like SHIT??!!

I'm done now. :)

I HATE Christmas!!!! I hate the gaudy decorations. I hate the way people who don't even like each other pretend to for a day- if you don't talk to someone regularly, THERE'S A DAMN GOOD REASON FOR IT!! Not to forget those fucking awful CHRISTMAS CAROLS!!!

And you know what else I hate about Christmas? THE FOOD! I hate ham off the bone! I hate Turkey! I hate prawns and seafood! So every year, I pretty much each vegetables, IF I'm lucky to get some veges, or just salad. I FUCKING STARVE AT CHRISTMAS!!

And what's worse than the Christmas carols, are the pop stars ripping them off and doing their own damn version! Don't they understand they sound like SHIT??!!

I'm done now. smile.png

Now tell us how you REALLY feel. :P

Personally, I like the Christmas carols. I learned to sing with them. Also learned melody, harmony and counterpoint. So they'll always have a place for me anyway.

I like it because it gives me the time to reflect on my lord and savior Jesus Christ and give thanks for how fruitful my loins are.

Mmmmmm! Fruity loins.

Oh boy. Here we go again. It's that time of year for Christians to start claiming that we are prosecuting them again! Bonnie James Smith asks, "if you're not celebrating Christ then what are you celebrating?"

Well, for starters, how about the Winter Solstice? Saturnalia? Hello? Bueller?

xmas.jpg

It is f*cking ILLEGAL to celebrate anything other than JEBUS during the month of December...oh wait, no it isnt. That's right. I forgot for a second that people are free to celebrate however they like.

• Like 2

Last year, all I did around Christmas time was make a little diorama about the winter solstice, took a picture of it and posted that.

Agree with Foxy, but beyond that, I would hide such offenders from my newsfeed immediately. Might even unfriend them.

Oh yeah, I unfriended that lunatic quickly.

I think this Holiday I'm going to go to Scandinavia and eat Amanita Mushrooms. After all, isn't that what Christmas is really about? Hallucinating while riding reindeer?

soma.jpg

• Like 2

I've had amanitas and honestly, they weren't very potent. We even tried cooking them down to a 10X resin and although that worked better, they still weren't anywhere near as good as purple caps.

Just sayin' ;)

I'm thinking I might want to try Ayahuasca. Have you tried that?

• Like 1

The main ingredient of Ayahuasca tea is DMT. I've used that countless times, but I smoked it rather than make it into tea. Years ago, I bought a 4 gram bag and then found out it only takes a tiny bit of DMT to send you to the other side of the curtain. That stash lasted a long, long time.

• Like 2

I'm done now. smile.png

Now tell us how you REALLY feel. tongue.png

Personally, I like the Christmas carols. I learned to sing with them. Also learned melody, harmony and counterpoint. So they'll always have a place for me anyway.

...Oh, okay, here's how I really feel :P

• Like 1

I celebrate the fact that my company closes down and won't let me show up for work. Isn't that reason enough?

• Like 2

I've had amanitas and honestly, they weren't very potent. We even tried cooking them down to a 10X resin and although that worked better, they still weren't anywhere near as good as purple caps.

Just sayin' wink.png

You gotta get the ones from Siberia. Those are the ones that make you hallucinate.

• Super Moderator

The Christmas season is the only time of year we get to see the Baby Jesus. I like Baby Jesus, the big one not so much.

The Christmas season is the only time of year we get to see the Baby Jesus. I like Baby Jesus, the big one not so much.

well babies are cute...until they barf on you.

...Oh, okay, here's how I really feel tongue.png

Thank you so much for this.

I've been a lurker for here for a while but this was really what I needed tonight (after some family Christmas angst) so I had to emerge from lurker-dom to say thanks.

That video saved my evening. That and a few glasses of pinot....

...Oh, okay, here's how I really feel tongue.png

Thank you so much for this.

I've been a lurker for here for a while but this was really what I needed tonight (after some family Christmas angst) so I had to emerge from lurker-dom to say thanks.

That video saved my evening. That and a few glasses of pinot....

lol you're welcome, Nora :) Welcome to Ex-C :) Let me know when you'd like some more along those lines- my dad is even more anti-christmas than I am, and he's a treasure trove of this sort of stuff. Actually, right now he's trying to find an inflatable santa to stick on the roof, having a piss. Or his other idea is to have a raindeer pissing on santa. If he could get away with it, he'd put "bah humbug" in lights on the roof. Just pm me next time, I'll get onto my dad for some links for you lol :)

• Like 1

lol you're welcome, Nora smile.png Welcome to Ex-C smile.png Let me know when you'd like some more along those lines- my dad is even more anti-christmas than I am, and he's a treasure trove of this sort of stuff. Actually, right now he's trying to find an inflatable santa to stick on the roof, having a piss. Or his other idea is to have a raindeer pissing on santa. If he could get away with it, he'd put "bah humbug" in lights on the roof. Just pm me next time, I'll get onto my dad for some links for you lol smile.png

My wife insisted that I put up the Christmas lights last weekend. I was so tempted to get enough to spell out "It's too early for this shit". But I love peace in the house more. At least I got her to wait until after Halloween to put up the damn tree.