Goodbye Jesus

Had To Put Something On Facebook

jblueep

Other than deleting my religious beliefs on my profile, I can't really come out as an EX-C on Facebook yet as 300+ of my friends are christians, but I HAD to put something.

So I put "One should avoid hesitation wounds when using Occam's Razor". I know they won't get it (with or without context most likely), but it made me feel better somehow GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

• Like 5

Here's what I posted for a status when my faith was going down in flames. For some reason, I remember it, probably because it confused a lot of people:

I am revisiting my poststructuralist skepticism toward metanarratives, exploring specifically the continuum between incredulity and yearning.

I got lots of "huh?" Wendyshrug.gif

Other than deleting my religious beliefs on my profile, I can't really come out as an EX-C on Facebook yet as 300+ of my friends are christians, but I HAD to put something.

So I put "One should avoid hesitation wounds when using Occam's Razor". I know they won't get it (with or without context most likely), but it made me feel better somehow GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Totally stealing this.

I am revisiting my poststructuralist skepticism toward metanarratives, exploring specifically the continuum between incredulity and yearning.

Nice!

Totally stealing this.

Stryper, every time I see your username, the chorus of "to hell with the devil" immediately plays in my mind...that song was burned in to my head as a christian teenager...many, many years ago ;)

Stryper, every time I see your username, the chorus of "to hell with the devil" immediately plays in my mind...that song was burned in to my head as a christian teenager...many, many years ago wink.png

I get that alot. :)