Goodbye Jesus

I Hate It Now When I Hear Those Bells...

Droptail

The bell ringers are out in my area and, of course, ceaselessly annoying. Yes, I am speaking of the fundamentalist Christian organization, the Salvation Army. I found this clever way to protest their anti-gay policies if any of you do feel so compelled: Gay Dollars. I'm gonna print some out and donate them a piece of my (no longer indoctrinated) mind this weekend. GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

The bell ringers are out in my area and, of course, ceaselessly annoying. Yes, I am speaking of the fundamentalist Christian organization, the Salvation Army. I found this clever way to protest their anti-gay policies if any of you do feel so compelled: Gay Dollars. I'm gonna print some out and donate them a piece of my (no longer indoctrinated) mind this weekend. GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Wow!! I wish they made that in Canadian dollars!!

Crap! I made a donation at wal-mart the other day. I didn't even stop to think about whether they had an anti-gay policy.

Is Good Will a decent alternative? Maybe I'll just give to Toys for Tots.

• 3 weeks later...

Reasons why you shouldn't donate to The Salvation Army this holiday season:

As for other, non-religious ways to help people, the Reddit atheist community has been doing a charity drive to help MSF (Doctors Without Borders).

http://www.firstgivi...theism/ratheism

Look how much we've raised so far. I think it's incredible. smile.png

• Super Moderator

I've always hated those fucking bells.