Goodbye Jesus

God A Rascist Bigot

Kaiser01

i allways thought of god as a violent bastard but never as a rascist bigot until tonight. my father kept on ranting about how the isrealites were not to inter-marry with other races becuase it would polute their blood line or not to have their kids assosiate with those "pegan" kids.

sounds alot like segregation in the US to me, but then he takes it even furhter. he says to anhialate other races during the conquest of cannan and punishes the isrealites when they dont commit genocide at times (wilderness wandering).

i cant help but wonder why god couldent of used his all powerfullness to allow them to coexist in peace and even give the cannanites "the way" but instead he puts is efforts to kill them instead. my dad tried to inturpret this as a love message to his followers and i got so mad i snapped a pen in half on accident and every one turned and looked at me.

[/end rant]

The Jewish god sometimes tooks like a male Sekhmet.

There's a short film called God on Trial that goes into this. It features Jews in Auschwitz debating brilliantly about whether or not God has broken his covenant. Not going to give away the ending because I recommend you watch it on YouTube.

There's a short film called God on Trial that goes into this. It features Jews in Auschwitz debating brilliantly about whether or not God has broken his covenant. Not going to give away the ending because I recommend you watch it on YouTube.

ill try it out im assuming it will be interesting since jews are going agianst Yahweh.

i allways thought of god as a violent bastard but never as a rascist bigot until tonight. my father kept on ranting about how the isrealites were not to inter-marry with other races becuase it would polute their blood line or not to have their kids assosiate with those "pegan" kids.

sounds alot like segregation in the US to me, but then he takes it even furhter. he says to anhialate other races during the conquest of cannan and punishes the isrealites when they dont commit genocide at times (wilderness wandering).

i cant help but wonder why god couldent of used his all powerfullness to allow them to coexist in peace and even give the cannanites "the way" but instead he puts is efforts to kill them instead. my dad tried to inturpret this as a love message to his followers and i got so mad i snapped a pen in half on accident and every one turned and looked at me.

[/end rant]

'Kaiser - it's enough to send your head spinning around on your shoulders like the Exorcist spucking out green stuff!! Ridigwoopsie.gif

It's like god saying, ''I love you, but I must kill you.''eek.gif I just can't think of another plan.... Wendyshrug.gif

Remember....god sent 'his only begotten son' to die a horrible death on the Roman torture cross because he couldn't think of a better way to accomplish his dirty deeds!! This was all done in 'love'. 49.gif

......... go buy a bunch of cheap pens and break them all in silence!....zDuivel7.gifbut remain nice and calm.....let dad have his beliefs.. you are probably not going to change him. Best wishes to you.

ill try it out im assuming it will be interesting since jews are going agianst Yahweh.

Let me know what you think of it, please. ^^