Why I Didn't Win The Ohio Lottery

In 1983,while I was mostly flat broke, I was waking up every night for 3 weeks with lottery numbers going through my head. 7-14-21-28-31-34. Every night. I was almost going to pull into a Convienient store to play the lottery when I remembered a serman on NOT playing it and allowing God to take care of me.

I watched the lottery pick the numbers, something I had never done before, and THEY CAME UP IN ORDER!!

I would have won 2.2 Million Dollars and would have missed many troubles that followed. I even thought the great job I got a couple months later was payback for not playing the lottery! Dumb dumb dumb

8zfseh.jpg

Don't worry Perfessor .......everybody tells me that rich people are no happier than poor people...........Wendybanghead.gif

Go play the numbers every week.......maybe they'll come up again! Poor you.........that would suck!

Oh wow. That sucks. Yeah, unless you were blowing all of your money on the lottery I think it's better to take your chances. All the money you ever spend on lotto tickets will never come close the amount you could've won. I'm not exactly sure what God was trying to "teach" you there.

In 1983,while I was mostly flat broke, I was waking up every night for 3 weeks with lottery numbers going through my head. 7-14-21-28-31-34. Every night. I was almost going to pull into a Convienient store to play the lottery when I remembered a serman on NOT playing it and allowing God to take care of me.

I watched the lottery pick the numbers, something I had never done before, and THEY CAME UP IN ORDER!!

I would have won 2.2 Million Dollars and would have missed many troubles that followed. I even thought the great job I got a couple months later was payback for not playing the lottery! Dumb dumb dumb

8zfseh.jpg

That's just terrible, and just goes to show it's better to go with your gut instincts than what a religion is telling you to do.

The fact that something inside kept telling you to play those certain numbers and it ended up coming true is one of the reasons that I do believe that there has got to be something out there; it may not be a god, but maybe some kind of energy or power. I've had several instances of times where something inside of me was tugging at me to do something and I wasn't quite sure why until later on. That's one of the reasons I've had such a hard time of letting go of god, because I thought that it was "god" talking to me during those times, but if there was a god, I don't know why he would abandon people when they're begging for his help. So who knows what causes these weird vibes/gut feelings...

• Like 1