Goodbye Jesus

My Teacher Calls Stephen Hawking A Rotten Capitalist.

Kaiser01

so i got into a debate today with my history teacher about the nature of quantium mechanics and the concept of Extraterestrial existance. the debate was brought up when a peer of mine said stephen hawking was a idiot becuase he belives in the posibility of aliens acording to his book "the universe in a nutshell"(witch i have read).

my teacher however said the only reason he writes books is becuase he is in it for the money.

.............Wendytwitch.gif

for one she started out saying she didnt even know who SH was and then she wants to say he is in it for the money. the man cant move anything but his cheek muscel and he wants to use science for money?!?!?!?!

whats he going to do with it? upgrade his direct TV?

i really felt insulted by such a arrogant comment.

[/end rant]

Nah, it's to upgrade his space-age wheelchair.

Speaking of, it's 2011 -- where's my hover-chair?

This has to be a major face palm moment.

It's all about the gold plated ramps and the sexy robot voice bitches.

mwc

lol i asked her if he was going to use it for better rimms on his chair and she just kind of looked at me.

• Super Moderator

That is one ignorant fucking "teacher."

I doubt Stephen Hawking would care what some incompetent history teacher said about him when he is probably more interested in probing the mysteries of the universe.

Even if he did write books for the money, so what? He's one of the most respected physicists and cosmologists in the world - he earned whatever he gets.

Wait until his army of Daleks is completed.

I hope she is better at teaching history than she is at psychoanlyzing physicist authors whom she has never met. I doubt it, though.

she is actualy a pretty smart woman when it comes to goverment and politics but in science she is very nieve, also she is a republican but i dont think that has as much to do with it.

she is actualy a pretty smart woman when it comes to goverment and politics but in science she is very nieve, also she is a republican but i dont think that has as much to do with it.

Heheheh, I know all generalisations are bad but....

She's Republican but anit-capitalist?Wendyshrug.gif

no she isnt anti capitalist in fact she is a biusness owner (tree farm if you consider that a biusness) but she just thinks that stephen hawking is out for the money just like her and in her opinion everybody else in the world.

Heheheh, I know all generalisations are bad but....

Yes. It's true! All generalizations are bad! Every last one!!! Always. yellow.gif

Even if he did write books for the money, so what? He's one of the most respected physicists and cosmologists in the world - he earned whatever he gets.

Ha! The same teacher probably worships dumb jocks that get multi million dollar contracts.

I'd stand up to her and suggest that she find out something about the most respected physicist in modern times before she makes unfair and ignorant judgments about him. I'd put her right on the spot and say it just like I just wrote it. She deserves a put-down.