Goodbye Jesus

Pretend Judgement Day Were to Actually Happen...

Foxy Methoxy

I think all of us have come to this conclusion about Daniel.  He is a spoon-fed christian, who has no answer for anything, except the answers that are found in the "how to witness" tracts.

It is apparent that he's a simpleton for Jesus.  I can think of about 20 substantive questions that have been put to him, that he has side-stepped.  Everything from proving the authority of the bible to "what is a spirit". 

He hasn't been able to answer a single one.  Not only that, he even avoids the discussion of anything except those things that fall within his silly little view of the universe.  Sad really. 

Perhaps someday he'll grow out of it.  Or, he'll turn out to be like the "Slakiks" lady.

106851[/snapback]

I guess somewhere inside me I always want to think the best of someone, even a fundamentalist. At first I was thinking he was 13 year old, but then I saw his photo under his profile one day. My idealism has been on a steady decline, and this furthers that trend. :loser:

Goodbye Jesus
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Antlerman

• daniel_1012

• Amanda

• crazy-tiger

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Most importantly here, I don't base what I believe off of what other Christians think.  I base what I believe off of what the Bible says.  If a Christian, clearly knowing the Lord, bring up an issue where I am in error... by all means I will recant.  That hasn't happend yet on these boards though...

I've asked you many times, and still haven't seen an answer: The bible CLEARLY STATES OVER AND OVER to SET ASIDE SATURDAY as the SABBATH, the HOLY DAY, to WORSHIP GOD!! Saturday is to be your DAY OF REST, and there are EXPLICIT EXAMPLES of what to do to a person who is caught WORKING on the SABBATH!!! What part of this do you NOT understand???

You state: "Most importantly here, I don't base what I believe off of what other Christians think. I base what I believe off of what the Bible says." I suspect you are following the directive of the CATHOLIC CHURCH, who changed the sabbath from SATURDAY to SUNDAY in order to gain acceptance.

Please, defend your position that you follow the "word of god" and not men.

(Now I'm going to finish reading the rest of this thread...)

Daniel has been a troll for quite awhile. I know for awhile he was in danger of being banned for it. I've had him on ignore for weeks, but I've been curious lately as to what he's been saying, and now I see he hasn't changed a whit.

It goes like this:

1) Some thread exists (like this one), and dan-dan will post a bunch of scripture in reaction to it.

2) People will call him on this, and ask him questions, which he answers with cut/paste from uncredited sources. And direct challenges are either met with the same or ignored.

3) Repeat.

To sum up, Daniel = :jerkoff:

What parts of the Bible does he ignore for his conclusion?

106709[/snapback]

Well for starters to prove that there is no concept of Hell, he has redefine words such as eternal. Pretty much he rewrites the bible.

If meaning of the word doesn't apply to the concept of "Eternal Torture", it should not by applied ot "Eternal Life"

The strongest verse which go against the conceot of universal salvation are

Matt 13:40-42

As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Mark 16:16

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Both of the above imply a ultimatum given in the bible, it is either believe in christ or be killed. Pretty similar to how Mafia bosses will operate

Also his explanation on why God is unity on earth also came at the expense of ignoring verses where jesus says "Only the father knows when the time will come for the son of man" (forgot the verse)

Objectively speaking the NT presents a very strong case for God as trinity, however this comes at undermining the OT where God is presented as a Singular being.

What parts of the Bible does he ignore for his conclusion?

106709[/snapback]

Well for starters to prove that there is no concept of Hell, he has redefine words such as eternal. Pretty much he rewrites the bible.

If meaning of the word doesn't apply to the concept of "Eternal Torture", it should not by applied ot "Eternal Life"

I would guess that there are different words in those places. But I'm too lazy to look it up now.

The strongest verse which go against the conceot of universal salvation are

Matt 13:40-42

As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Mark 16:16

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Both of the above imply a ultimatum given in the bible, it is either believe in christ or be killed. Pretty similar to how Mafia bosses will operate

Also his explanation on why God is unity on earth also came at the expense of ignoring verses where jesus says "Only the father knows when the time will come for the son of man" (forgot the verse)

Objectively speaking the NT presents a very strong case for God as trinity, however this comes at undermining the OT where God is presented as a Singular being.

107109[/snapback]

Just goes to show you that using the Bible you can pretty much prove any belief you want to. And that it has contradictions.

Would this thread be nearing 300 posts and 3000 hits had Daniel not posted in it? I feel proud to have started a thread with this kind of activity, but I couldn't have done it without an insane Christian troll. I salute you, Insane Christian Trolls! Have a drink . . . er . . . Have a soda on me!

Another take on what I would do if Judgement Day were real:

After I die, I'll be buried with an iron chariot (I suspect a car would be just as good) and then, when I face god I'll just run him over and make my escape.

He's powerless against iron chariots! :) (Judges 1:19)

He's powerless against iron chariots!  (Judges 1:19)

You've just referred to my favorite part of the Bible. :lmao: