Goodbye Jesus

Pretend Judgement Day Were to Actually Happen...

Foxy Methoxy

I'll do a cartoon front of God and shove it in His Holy Face Ass.

I wouldn't tell you what I will draw if it was real.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Antlerman

• daniel_1012

• Amanda

• crazy-tiger

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll do a cartoon front of God and shove it in His Holy Face Ass.

I wouldn't tell you what I will draw if it was real.

104644[/snapback]

That would be kinda like kicking a lion in the face.

At least he's not real, Thank Satin!

Satan.

Satan.

104655[/snapback]

But if you worship Satan, then you believe in a god...

I don't believe in Satan. I'm blaspheming his name as well as God's.

I'm a equal opporunity offender when it comes to gods and goddesses.

I don't take god stuff seriously.

I don't believe in Satan. I'm blaspheming his name as well as God's.

I'm a equal opporunity offender when it comes to gods and goddesses.

104658[/snapback]

I thought you said they weren't real?

Satan.

104655[/snapback]

And if you don't worship either of them, you are an atheist and you still have to spend an eternity in a place that doesn't exist. :ugh:

Satan.

104655[/snapback]

And if you don't worship either of them, you are an atheist and you still have to spend an eternity in a place that doesn't exist. :ugh:

104660[/snapback]

How is that even possible?

Allah is lilley sulky, Yahveh is yawnzah, Diana is ditzy, Zeus is Zeulously zipped, Wotanz is war loving, Mirtha is birtha of Jeezus and The rest desisted in reality.

Satan.

104655[/snapback]

104660[/snapback]

How is that even possible?

104661[/snapback]

Fuck if I know. :shrug: I'm not the one who makes this shit up. :Doh:

:lmao:

I honestly think this is a good topic.  It is a good question to think about.

Psalms 1 speaks about what judgement day will be like, for wicked men that wish to make their case before God, but denied him in life.

104568[/snapback]

Daniel, Daniel, Daniel... these are just words... isn't the meaning in the concept? Who are wicked men? We do not judge people by their labels, but by their actions. Jesus said he didn't come to condemn the world but to save it. Saving and condemning are therefore opposites. Condemning is spiritual homicide, so wouldn't that make those that condemned people wicked? Wouldn't it make those who condemn and elevate 'self' deny God? Maybe this is a good topic to think about... :scratch:

Psalms 1

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

104568[/snapback]

The law of the Lord is to LOVE. Love God AND love your neighbor as yourself. Who is your neighbor? EVERYONE!

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

104568[/snapback]

Can't you see that love never fails? Can't you see that condemnation brings intolerance causing wars and division? It seems to me a house divided can not stand, therefore will not prosper.

The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away. Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

104568[/snapback]

Yes, isn't it those who walk in love and respect are righteous? Then those that walk by condemnation and disrespect are ungodly?

Pslam 37:30 gives us an idea of what the righteous on earth will be doing.

The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment

104568[/snapback]

Yes, this would mean that man would have to use his God-given capability of reason! We would have to thank our many fine Atheist friends to keep us in line with wise judgements! And certainly using judgement for condemnation is one of the biggest sins... please read James 3!

If people stand before God without any labels on them, and just are judged by God by only love in their heart, and actions and treatment to other people for only the sake of helping them, or then those of seeking a position in an exclusive club in heaven... I wonder which category will then be deemed righteous? :Hmm:

Daniel, my friend, I'm just asking you to be considering another perspective.

Condemning is spiritual homicide

104795[/snapback]

I like that line Amanda. It's also spiritual suicide, is it not?

I think all anyone can say is..... I did the best I could.  :shrug:

104558[/snapback]

That would have been true when I was younger. What about now? I don't even try anymore. I don't care. :shrug:

Psalms 1 speaks about what judgement day will be like, for wicked men that wish to make their case before God, but denied him in life. . .

104568[/snapback]

Wicked men? Since you quoted the O.T., we can assume nobody had heard of Jesus, so aren't they all wicked? The N.T. says nobody had ever obeyed all of the law, and we know nobody had ever believed in Jesus at that time, so what the hell is your point? Isn't everyone wicked???

Was believing in God alone enough? Was it good enough to just try to be good? How do you account for the billions who lived before the N.T. was formed??

I don't even try anymore. I don't care.

Why try when the Biblegod will find some little thing to send you to hell over, no matter how hard you try? Religion is perfectionism to the Nth degree.

Condemning is spiritual homicide

104795[/snapback]

I like that line Amanda. It's also spiritual suicide, is it not?

104798[/snapback]

Hello Vigile... I think even moreso! One reason is because condemnation causes us to evade our own personal responsibility/accountability to the situation. You've heard, when anyone points their finger at someone... there's three more pointing back at them self. :wink:

I think all anyone can say is..... I did the best I could.  :shrug:

104558[/snapback]

That would have been true when I was younger. What about now? I don't even try anymore. I don't care. :shrug:

104802[/snapback]

Vigile, maybe you think this is the best of alternatives, for this point in your life?

I sure am glad that I'm to a point in my life now where I can just laugh at condemnation and shrug it off.

It sure would be funny if NONE of us were right. If there was some kind of eternal life, but it had absolutely nothing to do with biblegod or jesus. Nothing to do with a heaven or hell.

You always gotta think that it's a possibility. Imagine all of the things in the universe and all of the possible different dimensions that mankind is still utterly ignorant of.

I hope I'm wrong about this. It messes with my "neat little box" theory to life.

The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away. Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

104568[/snapback]

Yes, isn't it those who walk in love and respect are righteous? Then those that walk by condemnation and disrespect are ungodly?

104795[/snapback]

With the amount of condemnation and disrespect that Daniel's coming out with, he's one of the ungodly...

Psalms 1 speaks about what judgement day will be like, for wicked men that wish to make their case before God, but denied him in life.

104568[/snapback]

Daniel,

I'm not entirely sure why I try to respond to you, because if I'm not mistaken I have yet to see you respond to anything I have put to you yet. Is there a reason for that?

Anyway, here it goes: Your hermeneutics are poor. You are taking the words "not stand in judgment" to mean that non-Christians will not even be judged, and hence, all of our saying what we will say to God won't even get to happen. But did you compare this verse to this one:

"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works." Rev 20:12 KJV

Now, is this referring to the Christians who were saved by "grace" being judged by their "works", or is this all people standing before God? The psalms reference of not standing in the Day of Judgment means they won't survive his judgment, that there will be no mercy --- not that they won't be judged! Be careful about latching onto a single word like that.

Do you agree that your reading of biblical passages needs a little polishing, or am I just wrong here?

Please answer me for once......

I sure am glad that I'm to a point in my life now where I can just laugh at condemnation and shrug it off. 

It sure would be funny if NONE of us were right.  If there was some kind of eternal life, but it had absolutely nothing to do with biblegod or jesus.  Nothing to do with a heaven or hell.

You always gotta think that it's a possibility.  Imagine all of the things in the universe and all of the possible different dimensions that mankind is still utterly ignorant of.

I hope I'm wrong about this.  It messes with my "neat little box" theory to life.

104843[/snapback]

Yeah, I just don't care to entertain this topic seriously.

Although if I were wrong I would probably be flooded with so much anger that I would not be able to speak. God would pull the lever, and on my way down I would think to myself - man, I should have talked at least a little shit when I had the chance.

It sure would be funny if NONE of us were right. If there was some kind of eternal life, but it had absolutely nothing to do with biblegod or jesus. Nothing to do with a heaven or hell.

Actually, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if that were the case. It would be just another universal irony. I would laugh so hard when I got there, though. But it would never be proven on earth.

You always gotta think that it's a possibility. Imagine all of the things in the universe and all of the possible different dimensions that mankind is still utterly ignorant of.

I hope I'm wrong about this. It messes with my "neat little box" theory to life.

Well, yeah, none of the above is always a possibility. I love having that possibility. It's why I'm agnostic and not an atheist.

Besides, if life were always a neat little box, it would be extremely boring.

Vigile, maybe you think this is the best of alternatives, for this point in your life?

104835[/snapback]

I don't know. I just find myself becoming less and less of an idealist as I age.