Goodbye Jesus

What Form Of Spirituality Do You Study/practice These Days?

izzytheterri

I always say I want to take up meditation. But I never seem to find the time to do it.

Add it to your morning routine. Get up 30 minutes earlier. Have a cup of tea to wake up, meditate, eat breakfast, shower, etc. Do it every day for 2 weeks and it will become a habit, a part of the morning ritual. It's more than well worth it.

I follow a spiritual line that seeds from Naturism, humanism, and universalism beliefs.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to a Unitarian Universalist fellowship while I sorted out my beliefs. I'm kind of buffet consumer of religions; putting a little helping of this or that on my plate whenever I find something appealing.

• Like 1

I LOVE Ho'oponopono. It is an old Hawaiian practice. If anyone is curious, just google Dr. Hew Len and youtube. He cured 28 mentally ill criminals merely by making their depression part of his experience, then cleaning those experiences by saying to himself, "I'm sorry, Please forgive me for whatever in me makes you that way, I love you, Thank you" It is about taking 100% responsibility for your thoughts which are just data/memories that need to be cleaned.

My focus is on keeping a high vibration. We are only vibrations at different frequencies. When our vibrations gets low, we become filled with anger and fear but fear goes away when one's vibration is high. We all know what it feels like to vibrate when we become angry. How many people say, "I was shaking"? Shaking is a vibration.

Christie Marie Sheldon, "Love or Above" talks about the difference between low and high vibrations.

Quantum Physics, Matrix Energetics, Yuen Method, Now Healing with Elma Mayer, Intentional Resting, MIR method, Playground Consciousness, Quantum Touch, NeuroModulation Technique to name just a few of healing methods based on Quantum Physics.

Life is Good!