Goodbye Jesus

In Between Churches

JayL

Wow a True Christian™ with the True Gospel™! I ain't never seen none y'all before. Well shucks, you should have all the answers handy if you'se really gots that holy spirit! True or false, the law of sacrifice for attonement of sins was given to Moses by god?

If you stick around here, you may learn something new!!

Wow! A True Christian™ who doesn't answer questions! What a concept! I cannot learn anything from you if you don't answer questions.

Why should I answer your question when you have such a stupid picture to represent yourself??

Typical answer from a know-nothing Christian. What's the matter, don't like my hair? I don't know how you guys manage to send missionaries where they are not wanted when you cannot answer simple questions from ex-christians! I thought you would be soooooooooooooo full of it, the holy ghost that is, that answers would just spew flow from your ass mouth like the erupting bowels of an aardvark. But alas, you chose the cowards way out, and Jesus ain't gonna like it when he sees you.

I am sorry. My mistake. I thought you were answering my post. It was that dumb Eve gal.

I will address your questions seriously.

you know you want me................firedevil.gif

• Like 1

Easy question, who gave the law of sacrifice to the Jew?

I hate looking at stupid icons. There is this guy who has ugly monkey as his face.

Come on. Do I need to answer the monkey guy as well???

Who forced you to come here? You don't need to do anything. But by all means continue to show Christianity's true colors.

• Like 2

Love is good! Just don't get into a promiscuous life style.

Who are you to tell other people what to do with other consenting adults? You would presume that it's your business?

She asked for my advise ! Duh.

I am sorry. My mistake. I thought you were answering my post. It was that dumb Eve gal.

I want dumb Margee?? Or dumb Eve??

I hate looking at stupid icons. There is this guy who has ugly monkey as his face.

Who forced you to come here? You don't need to do anything. But by all means continue to show Christianity's true colors.

I am telling you I do NOT enjoy replying to people with stupid ass icons. It is kind of insulting to me.

• Super Moderator
So how did slavery get abolished in the western world? Because of some atheists? LOL Perhaps Charles Darwin campaigned against it?? Learn some history, dude. Your 'tolerance oriented' philosopher Voltaire was making money from slave trades!! If it weren't for Christianity, slavery would still be a universal practice.
Did I say it was abolished by atheists? You have poor reading comprehension. I am not a dude, either, I am a lady. Christian societies permitted slavery for centuries. That some group of them suddenly started opposing it doesn't mean much. It certainly does not establish the truth of Christianity.
Hey dudette, My point is that without Christianity, slavery would still be practiced. Who would oppose it when so much sacrifice is involved?? Atheists like you??? Dream on.

Your reading comprehension is lacking. Either that, or you came here to preach and not pay any attention to what anyone else says.

"Dudette" is not an atheist, or is "atheist" just your catch-all word for anyone who doesn't follow your particular religion?

BTW, you're an idiot.

• Like 2

• Super Moderator
I am telling you I do NOT enjoy replying to people with stupid ass icons. It is kind of insulting to me.

Well la de fucking da. A god damn elitist to boot.

I do not enjoy replying to people with stupid religions. So, buh-bye!

• Like 1

you want both..........I can tell............it's your fantasy you have to pray about for forgiveness, every night................

• Super Moderator

Easy, Margee. A real woman like you would kill a little fuzznut like him. He's probably already flagellating himself just thinking about it.

• Like 2

you want both..........I can tell............it's your fantasy you have to pray about for forgiveness, every night................

Well, actually that is funny. All is forgiven.

Well, actually that is funny. All is forgiven.

see, I knew you were a nice guy.................just brainwashed..............oh well...Wendyshrug.gif

Easy, Margee. A real woman like you would kill a little fuzznut like him. He's probably already flagellating himself just thinking about it.

florduh...............you're my hero!wink.png

Perhaps you should start by not being one of those people. It's hypocrisy to do it and then say you do not enjoy replying to people who do what you do.

What exactly is this "ministering" you have in mind? If I see you trying to take advantage of people when they are weak then I will shine the light on your deeds and your justification for those deeds. So far I have a small collection of Christians who ran like cockroaches. (Thumb, End3, B.I.G., Believer) Perhaps you will not be like them. I sure hope not. I will tell you one Christian who does it right is Catholic Kitty. Observe him. Emulate him. Follow his lead and I will welcome your contribution.

You're going to make me blush! ^^

Anyhow this time, I hope to stay around a little longer to answer some questions people may have about the Bible, Science, God, history, theology, etc.

Kind of a theology question: What is your view on Catholicism? More specifically, do you consider the Roman Catholic Church to be an authentic Christian faith?

JayL, please answer the following questions for me:

Where was God when my mom died of cancer when I was 19 months old?

Where was God while I was being emotionally abused by my step mom, unbeknownst to my dad?

Where was God when my grandpa who I adored, blew his brains out?

Where was God when my dad who I adored, committed suicide by running his car in the enclosed garage with the car windows open?

Where was God when my husband and I cried out to conceive a child, and he did not answer my prayer?

Where was God when my husband's very godly dad (father of 5) suffered fatal traumatic brain injuries in a job-related accident when my husband was six.

Where was God when my husband's elderly very godly mom fell and hit her head on the tub, and also died of traumatic brain injuries?

Where was God when a 5-year-old little guy in our church suffered from leukemia for 2 years and finally died, even though his godly parents, grandparents, and hundreds of christians fasted and prayed for his healing?

Where was God (the one who promises to protect his own) when a godly friend of mine perished in a fire while saving his family?

How could a God of Love kill millions of unborn children, infants, toddlers, children, women, men in a worldwide flood?

How can a God of Love send millions to hell to be consciously tortured not for just a quadrillion years, but for an eternity, with no chance of repentance or even total annhilation?

How can a God of Love allow over 6,500,000 children to starve to death in the world every day?

How could a God of Love in the Bible command the slaying of thousands of people in wars, read Numbers 31.

I could go on and on. I accepted Christ when I was 18 (I'm 58 now). I was "baptized in the Spirit," and was very involved in the church for 40 years, especially small group ministry. I've been through Bible School, I've been an intercessor. I've experienced what I thought was the presence of God (but now I'm wondering if it was a psychological phenomenon). It's just been within the past year that I've started asking all of these questions (and more), and experiencing a crisis of faith. It seems like a veil has been lifted and all of a sudden I can see things I never saw before. My husband is very devout, and he does not know the extent of my crisis of faith. I love him so much, he is my life, and I don't want to devastate him. All of my friends and my husband's family who I'm very close to are extremely devout Christians. I'm not ready to totally turn my life upside down. I'm not sure how this will all end up.

Ok, I will give a stab in trying to answer these very tough questions. ( Over my lunch hour... ) First thanks for asking the question.

<< Where was God when my mom died of cancer when I was 19 months old?

Where was God while I was being emotionally abused by my step mom, unbeknownst to my dad?

Where was God when my grandpa who I adored, blew his brains out?

Where was God when my dad who I adored, committed suicide by running his car in the enclosed garage with the car windows open?

Where was God when my husband and I cried out to conceive a child, and he did not answer my prayer?

Where was God when my husband's very godly dad (father of 5) suffered fatal traumatic brain injuries in a job-related accident when my husband was six.

Where was God when my husband's elderly very godly mom fell and hit her head on the tub, and also died of traumatic brain injuries? >>

I think I can summarize these as ' Why did not God intervene to stop these tragic events??'

First of all, I am not sure you would like my answer. So I do have to warn you in advance. The Bible teaches that mankind, yes you and me' have the dominion over this earth. The book of Genesis teaches that God has delegated that power to man. And once He delegated that power of dominion over the Earth, He cannot take it back.

So simply put, God can NOT intervene in most of these tragic events. THAT is the norm. It would not be the norm if God does intervene. If you want God to intervene in your life, the minimum requirement is that you have to surrender your life to God and accept His dominion over your life. If a person says no to God, God will respect that decision and will never interfere with that person's life directly.

Furthermore most of tragic things that happen on this world, WWII, Tsunamies, earthquakes, terrorism, etc. ALL are responsibility of mankind. God has NOTHING to do with it. Nothing! Go back to Genesis. God has given the spiritual and material dominion over the Earth to Adam and his descendants. ( Incredibly enough, the Biblical truth is in reality closer to humanistic view. )

Does this make sense to you??

Let me give you another example. Wjen Cain murdered his brother Abel, this is what God said. Genesis 4:10 The LORD said, “What have you done? Listen! Your brother’s blood cries out to me from the ground. 11 Now you are under a curse and driven from the ground, which opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand. 12 When you work the ground, it will no longer yield its crops for you. ”

Here we see the Earth responding to Man's sin and moral decline. It is no longer being productive because blood has been shed in murder. Amazing, isn't it??

In Biblical view, most of tragic natural disasters are results of man's sin - because man has that spiritual dominion over the Earth. In Biblical view, it is theologically incorrect to blame God for natural disasters.

Do you understand I am saying??

<< Where was God when a 5-year-old little guy in our church suffered from leukemia for 2 years and finally died, even though his godly parents, grandparents, and hundreds of christians fasted and prayed for his healing? >>

This is even tougher question and I am not sure I have the full answer - or whether you would even tolerate attempt to answer. To me it is clear that sickness and disease are from Satan. And not from God. God is the Giver of Life, not death and sickness! So why did God not answer urgent and heartfelt prayers? I can only give my guesses. This one is really above my pay grade...

<< Where was God (the one who promises to protect his own) when a godly friend of mine perished in a fire while saving his family? >>

Same as above. But for God, this brave friend is still living. I believe he is still living.

<< How could a God of Love kill millions of unborn children, infants, toddlers, children, women, men in a worldwide flood? >>

This one is easy. God did NOT kill !!! Please do not insult God like this. You say this kind of outrageous blasphemy because you are simply ignorant of what the Bible teaches about God - and man.

<< How can a God of Love send millions to hell to be consciously tortured not for just a quadrillion years, but for an eternity, with no chance of repentance or even total annhilation? >>

When those millions say NO to God, there is NOTHING GOD CAN DO. God respects their intention and their decision. This is what the Bible teaches.

<< How can a God of Love allow over 6,500,000 children to starve to death in the world every day? >>

It is man who has the dominion over the earth. Either we do something about these tragedies or nothing will happen. Do you understand my point? Please read it again and ponder for awhile. God is not on the earth - except as the Holy Spirit dwelling inside believers.

<< How could a God of Love in the Bible command the slaying of thousands of people in wars, read Numbers 31. >>

God used the Israelites to destroy sinful nations. To me, this is understandable. I believe God used the USA to destroy Nazi Germany.

Once again, I apologize if I offended you in any way with these answers. i can only be brutally honest and do my best to point towards Biblical truths about God and Man.

I remeber you, and if I recall, you said you would never come back. Don't christians not lie.

The goal justify the means. They can lie as long as they can bring people into their blood drinking and flesh eating cult.

Question to the OP: What would dissuade you from your belief?

If the answer is, as I suspect, nothing, then you are not here to exchange ideas but to preach. Preachers aren't welcome here.

• Like 2

Your babble says believers are supposed to answer all questions concerning their faith, not just answer questions they find uninsulting. C'mon, live a little. Put your money where your foot is and answer the questions. Please elucidate for our enrichment.

I am going thru some recent translations of the Bible - esp. one called NET Bible. I am taking a long time reading and studying the Book of Galatians. I am praying that I can hear God's voice better.

If you succeed, it's probably because you're getting crazier. If you won't hear God's voice, it could be because he doesn't exist (or he just doesn't want to talk to you specifically).

What exactly is this "ministering" you have in mind? If I see you trying to take advantage of people when they are weak then I will shine the light on your deeds and your justification for those deeds. So far I have a small collection of Christians who ran like cockroaches. (Thumb, End3, B.I.G., Believer) Perhaps you will not be like them. I sure hope not. I will tell you one Christian who does it right is Catholic Kitty. Observe him. Emulate him. Follow his lead and I will welcome your contribution.

You're going to make me blush! ^^

Anyhow this time, I hope to stay around a little longer to answer some questions people may have about the Bible, Science, God, history, theology, etc.

Kind of a theology question: What is your view on Catholicism? More specifically, do you consider the Roman Catholic Church to be an authentic Christian faith?

Historically, the Catholic church has the most authentic heritage. In my opinion, Catholic believers are fully Christians. Obviously since I consider myself of Reformed faith, more of a Calvinist than Arminian, I do have some objections about Catholic traditions. But do they believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the Savior of the mankind? Do they believe in his resurrection? Do they declare Jesus Christ as the Lord?? Of course they are Christians !!

I remeber you, and if I recall, you said you would never come back. Don't christians not lie.

The goal justify the means. They can lie as long as they can bring people into their blood drinking and flesh eating cult.

See some people would get confused by this kind of pejorative description. We do not drink blood! We drink wine - or grape juice. We munch on communion wafers - made of wheat flour.

See some people would get confused by this kind of pejorative description. We do not drink blood! We drink wine - or grape juice. We munch on communion wafers - made of wheat flour.

Yes, but it symbolizes the blood of Jesus, and the bread symbolizes the flesh. You know that. Or have you forgotten what the Eucharist stands for? It's true you don't literally drink the blood, but you fantasize about it. You're supposed to imagine that it is the blood that Jesus sacrificed for you. And since "belief" makes everything possible in your religion (you believe in Jesus and you're supposedly saved for real), it should follow that believing that your grape juice is the blood actually makes it blood.

Put it this way, is it the blood of Jesus in the eyes of your god?

That wasn't real blood I was drinking for 35 years???? Wendytwitch.gif

• Like 1