Goodbye Jesus

Purely Secular Topic, But Moving Me Nonetheless

Thurisaz

So, at work we got a new teammate earlier this year, sometime around April or so. Ex-Bundeswehr-soldier and you can still tell from his looks and his talking. Can easily pass for one of those dangerously close to the far-right political fringe. Loves martial arts and such. Sounds like a perfect cliche eh?

So I thought too (although he never acted offensive in any way around me). Then recently I found that, fuck it!, the man's a deep thinker, smart and wily!

:blink:

:yellow:

When he didn't show up for work last Wodan's day we were joking. He and my new assistant had been teasing each other like kids at school ever since they were placed at opposite ends of the same desk. "So you won, Anna? Where did you drop the body?"

As of yesterday, the family has now officially filed a missing person report with the police. Not a single trace of where he went. I so damn fucking hope he's okay and will resurface sometime soon. He's both a good pal and one of the few smart persons who are willing to use their brains. Especially in the madhouse where I still work.

What a loss it would be if I'd have to correct this soon into "he was..." :banghead:

So, at work we got a new teammate earlier this year, sometime around April or so. Ex-Bundeswehr-soldier and you can still tell from his looks and his talking. Can easily pass for one of those dangerously close to the far-right political fringe. Loves martial arts and such. Sounds like a perfect cliche eh?

So I thought too (although he never acted offensive in any way around me). Then recently I found that, fuck it!, the man's a deep thinker, smart and wily!

blink.png

yellow.gif

When he didn't show up for work last Wodan's day we were joking. He and my new assistant had been teasing each other like kids at school ever since they were placed at opposite ends of the same desk. "So you won, Anna? Where did you drop the body?"

As of yesterday, the family has now officially filed a missing person report with the police. Not a single trace of where he went. I so damn fucking hope he's okay and will resurface sometime soon. He's both a good pal and one of the few smart persons who are willing to use their brains. Especially in the madhouse where I still work.

What a loss it would be if I'd have to correct this soon into "he was..." Wendybanghead.gif

How awful :( I hope they find him soon.