Christians, Thier 'father', And Morality. Disgusting.

WildFire

!!!SO, as it turns out.... rape >ISN'T< always wrong. SOMETIMES, it >IS< justified. .....As in the case of a >GOOD< and >RIGHTEOUS< 'god' punishing 'unbelievers'. AND, it also turns out that chopping up infants and children >ISN'T< always immoral. SOMETIMES, it >IS< justified. .....As in the case of a >GOOD< and >RIGHTEOUS< 'god' punishing 'unbelievers'. God is PERFECTLY within his right to order his 'righteous ones' to rape me and chop up my children, to punish me for not 'believing'. What a >GOOD< and >RIGHTEOUS<, >LOVING<, >MORAL< 'god'.!!!

!

!

!

!

Christian #1: The Truth of God's Word will never offend the righteous. They will always side with God's Word as their final authority and say, "Yes, amen. Let God be true, and let every man be a liar. Bless His name." ♥

Me: Isa 13:16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

"Yes, amen. Let God be true, and let every man be a liar. Bless His name."

If THAT'S righteous, count me OUT.

Christian #2: Many, supposing themselves to be wiser than God, count themselves out. But God is merciful, who spared not His own beloved Son, freely sacrificing Him for the sake of the lost, and may yet count even those foolish rebels in. He did, after all, create us for Himself and is at full liberty to do with us as pleases Him. He, not we, defines right.

Christian #3: Ecc 3:14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

Me: So, rape isn't always wrong. Sometimes, it's justified as in the case of a righteous god punishing 'unbelievers'. And, chopping up infants and children isn't always immoral. Sometimes, it's justified, as in the case of a righteous god punishing 'unbelievers'. God is perfectly within his right to order sone of his 'righteous ones' to rape me and chop up my children, to punish me for not 'believing'. What a loving god.

Christian #3: I am so sad to see these words coming from you. God IS love; it is His very nature. He is not willing that ANY should perish, but that ALL would come to repentance. Unfortunately, not all will repent.

Me: Sorry to hear what coming from me? What YOU won't actually say but profess to believe? It is the epitome of a loving nature to order the rape of women and the dismemberment of children.

Christian #3: I am so sad to see these words coming from you. God IS love; it is His very nature. He is not willing that ANY should perish, but that ALL would come to repentance. Unfortunately, not all will repent.

This is the one I hear most often. There is NO WAY a god who is supposedly loving could look down from heaven, look at the brutality and suffering, and do nothing about it. Also, a god who can't prevent suffering is powerless. If he can prevent it and does nothing then he is a sick twisted son of a bitch. The truth is that there isn't anyone looking down from heaven. I am more loving than biblegod because I wouldn't sit on my ass if someone was getting raped or tortured right in front of me- I would do something about even if the person was a stranger. Bibledog doesn't even answer the prayers of his own "children."

To quote one of the (IMHO) best radio comedians we Germans have had in the last 20 years at least...

"Okay dear audience, I'm sorry that I got vulgar against that person... I know, best thing to do would be to not say a word but just silently kick his face in..."

Sounds like exactly the right therapy for morontheists on that kind of trip... :fdevil: