Without Title

Legion

It cannot be described.

It is both strange and familiar.

I could say it is interconnected mystery but this would mislead you.

It is empty.

There's no there, there.

It's absurd but does not evoke laughter or tears.

It brings no burden.

I don't understand it, but I am unconcerned.

• Like 2

There is a name for it in Buddhism, but the name doesn't get you there. The word is not the thing. It is empty, but empty is not a void. I can say no more.

• Like 3

There is a name for it in Buddhism, but the name doesn't get you there. The word is not the thing. It is empty, but empty is not a void. I can say no more.

I don't know whether to look at it, or simply accept that it is there and go about my business.

how would you know it's there unless you look at it? simply accepting without seeing is no way to the way.

• Like 1

I've discovered that I cannot not look at it. I have seen it and there is no unseeing it.

I can try to descibe it, but I will fail.

It's right here. Right now.

It cannot be grasped.

You have asked me a question. And I feel compelled to try and answer. But it is useless. Everything is infinite and your question is bound up with all things.

I can try to descibe it, but I will fail.

It's right here. Right now.

It cannot be grasped.

You have asked me a question. And I feel compelled to try and answer. But it is useless. Everything is infinite and your question is bound up with all things.

wrong answer

wrong answer

And here I am given a choice. The old way, or the new?

wrong answer

And here I am given a choice. The old way, or the new?

you made your choice when you decided to play

old or new

still a way

• Like 1

so what is it?

I give up Rodney. I don't know what it is. If I had to guess, then I'd say it has something to do with my own mind.

I am drawn to look at it. I can't help myself. Part of me wants to call in sick and just look. But there's no need to do this. When I go to work, it will be there.

Did I miss something here in this post??Wendyshrug.gif

so what is it?

I give up Rodney. I don't know what it is. If I had to guess, then I'd say it has something to do with my own mind.

I am drawn to look at it. I can't help myself. Part of me wants to call in sick and just look. But there's no need to do this. When I go to work, it will be there.

You looked at it but did you SEE it?

You think it's following you, but perhaps you don't understand you are following it.

You think it's following you, but perhaps you don't understand you are following it.

I called in sick.

Look, this is new to me, alright? This is a new experience. And I don't know what to make of it.

I can "see" this thing. I can sense it. It's right there. But I don't know what it is. I've spent many hours examining my own thoughts and even sometimes my own emotions. This is not thought but rather...

I don't have the words for it. It's like a dynamic, moving web of relations being spun out into an infinite nothingness.

And that doesn't even seem like an accurate discription. I don't know. I don't feel crazy. I still feel like myself. Wendyshrug.gif

I've discovered that I cannot not look at it. I have seen it and there is no unseeing it.

Yesterday morning in meditation within a deep place my mind spoke to me saying to focus on the name of God. As I knew there was no name I focused my gaze upon namelessness. I was taken within.

Emptiness is formless, no-thing. Undefined Is'ness. That what you see, and cannot see. It is beyond the mind to reason, but not beyond the soul to know.

I called in sick.

Look, this is new to me, alright? This is a new experience. And I don't know what to make of it.

I can "see" this thing. I can sense it. It's right there. But I don't know what it is. I've spent many hours examining my own thoughts and even sometimes my own emotions. This is not thought but rather...

I don't have the words for it. It's like a dynamic, moving web of relations being spun out into an infinite nothingness.

And that doesn't even seem like an accurate discription. I don't know. I don't feel crazy. I still feel like myself. Wendyshrug.gif

Dude, I'm right here for you should you need anything. This is a place I go to everyday. Relax, trust, fall into that Ocean. Do not try to analyze that. Become that. Let that become you. That is already you. You are already that.

I called in sick.

Sounds like a fractal.

Dude, I'm right here for you should you need anything. This is a place I go to everyday. Relax, trust, fall into that Ocean. Do not try to analyze that. Become that. Let that become you. That is already you. You are already that.

K, I want to be very honest here. Things are always changing. And I'd like to see them change for the better. I do not want to be your teacher. And I don't want you to be mine. I'm relaxed. And I trust the process of life even though it is beyond my comprehension.

K, I want to be very honest here. Things are always changing. And I'd like to see them change for the better. I do not want to be your teacher. And I don't want you to be mine. I'm relaxed. And I trust the process of life even though it is beyond my comprehension.

I'm glad you are relaxed about it. For some reason I had the reaction you felt confused, and I was recently dealing with a friend of mine who is going through such a place and came at your posts from that mindset. As with her it is not my intention to be anybody's teacher, but that I can share through my own personal experience to help someone on their own path, that is to me a good thing.

I made it very clear to her that it is her own path and the best I can do is tell her what my experiences are and how I've processed things. It may or may not be what is right for her. Ditto here. All I care to do, is care. I'm very happy to hear the insights I'm hearing you express. I feel our paths are not so different at this time.

Fair enough K. Perhaps things will change in such a manner as to allow you and I to trade again.

Fair enough K. Perhaps things will change in such a manner as to allow you and I to trade again.

Perhaps so. The changes for me the last four months are profoundly grounding and centering. I'm hope as much for you, and I am hearing that in your thoughts. That makes me happy for you.

Not my saying, but a Zen saying: "The hand pointing at the moon is not the moon." I came across that tonight while reading and it made me think back to this thread.