Goodbye Jesus

Bible Contradictions Quiz

Coconutz

I'm hoping someone can help me find this. A while ago I came across a Bible Quiz and I thought I got there through Ex-C, but now I can't find it. It was a quiz that would ask you a Bible question and have two opposing answers. It didn't matter which one you chose as you were always "wrong". Turns out both answers are somewhere in the Bible. So it was a quiz to showcase biblical contradictions. Anyone remember this? I think one of the questions had to do with who Joseph's father was...

I do remember that...... got it!

http://exchristian.net/3/

It's one of the permanent links at the bottom of the main blog. I hope this is the one you're looking for.

• Like 1

Thanks so much Kitty! That's exactly the one I was looking for. :)

You may also like this:

• Like 1

That video was awesome - thanks for the link Citsonga! :)

That video was awesome - thanks for the link Citsonga! smile.png

Most of NonStampCollector's videos are awesome. I consider "Quiz Show" to be one of his more average episodes. Try "What Would Yahweh Do", "High Stakes Intelligent Design" or "What Would Jesus NOT Do?" for some of his better episodes.

HSID cracks me up just thinking about it. God: Oh oh oh . . . but I really like being worshiped.

That guy has talent.

Most of NonStampCollector's videos are awesome. I consider "Quiz Show" to be one of his more average episodes. Try "What Would Yahweh Do", "High Stakes Intelligent Design" or "What Would Jesus NOT Do?" for some of his better episodes.

HSID cracks me up just thinking about it. God: Oh oh oh . . . but I really like being worshiped.

Yes, "What Would Jesus NOT Do?" by NonStampCollector is among my favorite YouTube videos (if I had to list my top 5, it would have to be included), and "High Stakes Intelligent Design" is great too. I'm not sure if I've seen "What Would Yahweh Do," so I'll have to check it out.

You may also like this:

This is so funny.

God as a monster:

I love NSC.