Goodbye Jesus

My Prayer For America

Legion

Hey guys, I'm thinking about dropping this text into a Christian forum and seeing what will come of it. Maybe it will go viral.

My Prayer for America

Our Merciful Provider, our Righteous Protector and Guardian, our Companion, our Guide, our Love, we cry out to you for we are in need. We are a nation broken of our own accord. We have allowed every manner of corrosive habit into our lives. We have allowed laziness, greed, covetousness, arrogance, hypocrisy, deception, disdain and spite. We have accepted perpetual warfare among ourselves. Please manifest your power among us. Please mend us and make us whole.

Amen.

What do you guys think?

Hey guys, I'm thinking about dropping this text into a Christian forum and seeing what will come of it. Maybe it will go viral.

My Prayer for America

Our Merciful Provider, our Righteous Protector and Guardian, our Companion, our Guide, our Love, we cry out to you for we are in need. We are a nation broken of our own accord. We have allowed every manner of corrosive habit into our lives. We have allowed laziness, greed, covetousness, arrogance, hypocrisy, deception, disdain and spite. We have accepted perpetual warfare among ourselves. Please manifest your power among us. Please mend us and make us whole.

Amen.

What do you guys think?

I think it will be very positively received.

lol cool.

What did you think of it Ro? Was it over the top? :)

My Prayer for America

Amen.

What do you guys think?

Through half of it I was thinking:

You should get laid man. ;)

• Like 2

We have allowed every manner of corrosive habit into our lives. We have allowed laziness, greed, covetousness, arrogance, hypocrisy, deception, disdain and spite. We have accepted perpetual warfare among ourselves. Please manifest your power among us.

Surely you don't think this is something new. Best I can tell we humans have always been this way.

lol cool.

What did you think of it Ro? Was it over the top? smile.png

Not in the least. Religious people are credulous by nature; none of them will catch even a whiff of irony.

Through half of it I was thinking:

You should get laid man. wink.png

:HaHa:

We have allowed every manner of corrosive habit into our lives. We have allowed laziness, greed, covetousness, arrogance, hypocrisy, deception, disdain and spite. We have accepted perpetual warfare among ourselves. Please manifest your power among us.

Surely you don't think this is something new. Best I can tell we humans have always been this way.

Nah, I don't think it's new at all. I want the reader to become aware of the good and evil within themselves.

What did you think of it Ro? Was it over the top? smile.png

Not in the least. Religious people are credulous by nature; none of them will catch even a whiff of irony.

I feel evil. lol I just want to see what they'll say about it.