Church Of Christ Debates The New Nation Of Islam

I am wondering how ex-Christians view discussions such as these, where those that believe in the Word of God feel that they can essentially debate with others who have different views than theirs.

Here is a vid of the debate:

Part 1:

Part 2:

I'm not going to view any video that is over 12 minutes long. I just can't waste the bandwidth, sorry. However the thought of the Church of Christ critiquing another religion is like McDonald's running an ad where they call Burger King food "cheap". Clearly these two organizations are in competition with each other.

• Like 1

I used to find things like this legitimate debating. Now that I've deconverted, I view these debates as silly and pointless. They might as well be arguing about whether unicorns are purple or blue. I honestly feel overwhelmingly stupid for having listened to these debates and cheering on the Christians (and at some points the Muslims).

I used to find things like this legitimate debating. Now that I've deconverted, I view these debates as silly and pointless. They might as well be arguing about whether unicorns are purple or blue. I honestly feel overwhelmingly stupid for having listened to these debates and cheering on the Christians (and at some points the Muslims).

I feel the same way.

Of course, if the theists could ever stop fighting amongst themselves this world may actually know peace for a change.

• Like 1

Camp One: Santa Claus wears a chestnut red boot, size 10.5!

Camp Two: No, Santa Claus wears a burgundy red boot, size 11!

Unicorns are pink. Everybody knows that.