Goodbye Jesus

Christian Scum Scamming Tax Payers And Poor Students

Vigile

The following documentary isn't specifically xian, but if you watch it through, the majority of the scam universities seeking to buy accreditation, use government-backed student loans to pay for classes more expensive than Ivy League schools and use hard sales tactics on poor students are xian as are their lead investors.

http://www.1channel....ine-College-Inc

Frontline College Inc

Frontline College Inc: Frontline investigates for-profit colleges and universities. It examines their recruitment methods, their online curriculum, and connections to big business.

Vigile this seems interesting to me, but I don't want to download the movie.

Believe it or not, I trust your general instincts. Could you give me a salient overview of the thing?

(What I do find odd about you is this. You seem to have a great distrust of those with money, but you seem to want money yourself. I heard a guy one time say... "Power doesn't corrupt; it just allows corruption to be more easily expressed.")

I don't have problems with wealth. Just problems with those who use wealth to buy influence or exploit others. My BiL is quite wealthy and works as CEO of one of the wealthiest oligarchs in Russia. I have nothing but respect and admiration for my BiL.

It's kind of hard to give a synopsis of the vid without writing an essay. It's a PBS special, so I don't believe there are copywrite issues if you watch. It's not a download, just a stream like YouTube. I usually use the Putlocker version.

I don't have problems with wealth. Just problems with those who use wealth to buy influence or exploit others.

Ah, well this is the classic problem with people and power of any type, right? I mean honestly, the whole point of wanting power is that it comes with perks.

I was talking with a guy at work the other day who has a great interest in history. I asked him straight, "Can men be trusted with power?" He says to me, "The Romans couldn't do it. The Mayans couldn't do it. What makes you think anyone can do it?"

It's said that even Ceasar had a servant in his chariot to ride with him upon triumphant entry into Rome. The task of this servant was to wisper to Ceasar "You are only a man" while the crowds cheered.

And they couldn't do it.