Goodbye Jesus

Show Me Your Artwork!

Foxy Methoxy

I dabbled in abstract art when I was younger, but as an adult, I've only messed around with it for album cover graphics. I actually made this one as a hybrid of photo, digital, and hand painting for my last album.

cluelessvisions.jpg

This self portrait was the liner and a promo poster:

i1212.jpg

Show me your art! Whether digital, manual, hybrid, good, bad, ugly, let's see it.

• Like 1

Cool.

I took an oil pastel workshop over the last couple days and created this one.

CallaLily 4Web

• Like 2

I wish I never posted.

• Like 4

My stuff is a bit on the graphic side....but so is my life anyhow.

Wow zomberina, they should hire you to work on the show "The Walking Dead". Seriously...great.

"Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work."

Clive Barker

Wow zomberina, they should hire you to work on the show "The Walking Dead". Seriously...great.

"Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work."

Clive Barker

Funny, that is Clive Barker quote is one of my mottos! LOL... so true..so true..I'm currently working on an artwork of Phryne in front of the Aereopagus...gonna be great...

Funny, that is Clive Barker quote is one of my mottos! LOL... so true..so true..I'm currently working on an artwork of Phryne in front of the Aereopagus...gonna be great...

I'm glad you like it, I do too. I really like Clive Barker's work. Just show us your masterpiece when its finished!

That's some awesome stuff! Bread Winner Dinner gave me a good laugh.

That's some awesome stuff! Bread Winner Dinner gave me a good laugh.

Ah, well thank you much. Glad this is a forum that doesn't mind it all so much. Many of my friends really don't care to look at the stuff.

YOU...are awesome too, Zomberina!

Clive Barker is my hero. I've been reading him ever since The Damnation Game came out. Anyway, we have a talented bunch of ex-ies here. Well done, all! Post more art :D

• 2 weeks later...

Alright. Since you asked :)

This is a book cover I just did for my sci-fi/fantasy novel (currently at the publisher being edited):

Front_Cover_02.jpg

Here are a few pencil sketches:

pencil--02.jpg

pencil--01.jpg

Sorry that those are so large.

• Like 6

Well done!

Alright. Since you asked smile.png

This is a book cover I just did for my sci-fi/fantasy novel (currently at the publisher being edited):

Front_Cover_02.jpg

Here are a few pencil sketches:

Sorry that those are so large.

I have to say, and believe me I am so in love with the man, is the book cover semi possibly any chance at all have an teensy bit of Patrick Stewart in him? The jaw and stare are just so captivating!

Hello Zomberina,

Nope. No Patrick Stewart. I did use a black and white reference photo, but once I did the rough sketch, I painted the rest as I saw fit. Glad you like him, though. :)

Hello Noumena,

Thank you for your compliment ... I think. ;)

• Like 1

The cover has changed (after a talk with my publisher about it - see my thread on my book to see the new cover). However, they loved the one with the man on it and so we are making posters of that and bookmarks too. I cannot wait to see this in print.

Sharing is not caring.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Noumena,

Thank you for your compliment ... I think. wink.png

If what I said was too much..if I crossed any lines or offended you...I'm sorry.

Hello Noumena,

Thank you for your compliment ... I think. wink.png

If what I said was too much..if I crossed any lines or offended you...I'm sorry.

Nope. You in no way offended me. Not at all. I am sorry if my attempt at humor was misunderstood (but I had added the snarky little smiley face after my (other) post. So, no worries. :)

By the way, you had deleted your old post. What did you even say? :)

a typography assignment from last year (created using only text). I hope to put my portfolio up soon.

owen\

• 1 month later...

^^nice linework