Goodbye Jesus

Show Me Your Artwork!

Foxy Methoxy

I finally found my flash drive with my old artwork on it. Here are some of my various artworks:

I don't remember when I drew this owl with a fountain pen:

owl.jpg

This one I drew for a lower division art class that I needed for my art history degree. I was lucky to get an A on this project as I was already choosing art history for my B/A because my artwork sucks ass most of the time:

ladyseadragonsmall.jpg

I like your dragon :D

Can I show you my tits?

Here's a cross fractal I programmed when I was still a believer. This snapshot is only 3 levels deep...the deeper versions get really huge in file size.

crossfractal_LQ.JPG

• Like 1

581215_465809273433856_100000143615614_1964005_625106057_n.jpg

559602_465808716767245_100000143615614_1963995_1228437296_n.jpg

• Like 1

I know I've put some pics up here.....but I can't seem to post anymore. I can't remember what I did to get the pics on this thread....

can anyone help or explain how to put images on this thread??? I don't know what I'm doing wrong....

I reduced the sizes of my images & they are just jpegs....help!!

I know I've put some pics up here.....but I can't seem to post anymore. I can't remember what I did to get the pics on this thread....

can anyone help or explain how to put images on this thread??? I don't know what I'm doing wrong....

Are you using Photobucket or any other service? Usually, what I do is re-size the picture (if larger), upload to Photobucket and then click the little image icon in the middle of your post editor. Copy and paste the image URL and viola!

Are you using Photobucket or any other service? Usually, what I do is re-size the picture (if larger), upload to Photobucket and then click the little image icon in the middle of your post editor. Copy and paste the image URL and viola!

I'm not using a photo service...I think that's the problem. The pop up box asks for a url ...my images are on my computer saved as Jpegs. I don't think a picture I have in a file here on my computer has a url. Maybe I'm going to have to give in & get my pics in Photobucket or Flickr?? I'm still trying to figure out how I was able to post other images in this thread...maybe they have changed something at ex-c. The images I've put up here are not in a photobucket, just jpegs from my computer. hmmmmsilverpenny013Hmmm.gif

Thanks Bro Josh. if you can think of any more tips let me know.smile.png

Very cool. Where do you get your inspiration?

Some are commission pieces, for others I spend a lot of time looking through magazines or googling.

• Like 1

[snip]

• Like 1

Guest Valk0010

I'm not using a photo service...I think that's the problem. The pop up box asks for a url ...my images are on my computer saved as Jpegs. I don't think a picture I have in a file here on my computer has a url. Maybe I'm going to have to give in & get my pics in Photobucket or Flickr?? I'm still trying to figure out how I was able to post other images in this thread...maybe they have changed something at ex-c. The images I've put up here are not in a photobucket, just jpegs from my computer. hmmmmsilverpenny013Hmmm.gif

Well you reply, go to MORE REPLY OPTIONS.

Look for the thing that says ATTACH FILES

Then click BROWSE

Find the file

Click ATTACH

Then enter something in the message spot you normally type a post in.

Then click enter.

• Like 1

Well you reply, go to MORE REPLY OPTIONS.

Look for the thing that says ATTACH FILES

Then click BROWSE

Find the file

Click ATTACH

Then enter something in the message spot you normally type a post in.

Then click enter.

Valk... Thank you!!! I'll have to try that, I think that is what I did the first time.

sheesh.....I must be losing it already...blush.png

I was able to post pics in a topic I started, but the pop up menu box had different options than the one that pops up here.

• 1 month later...

Here's a cartoon I did.....1cultCartoonjpg.jpg

You can click on it to enlarge...I think

• Like 1

Fabulous Art! I loved looking at everyone's works. So many unique creative expressions. I used to love drawing and painting, but don't do it anymore—I'm making jewelry now. But here are some of my old works:

Man%20profile.jpg

Man%20standing.jpg

Woman%20supine.jpg

Woman%20reclining.jpg

• Like 1

Very nice Cestlavie!