Goodbye Jesus

questions about the creator

willybilly30

Let us say theirs a creator:

1. Why does it need to prove itself?

2. Why would it be necessary for it to give us some holy book telling us what to do? Or tell us how to believe or be? It made us and if it made us then it is logical to say it made us, how it wanted us so in my opinion it is not necessary. Looking at all, the people who do not believe in a creator or all the religions says to me that the creator really does not care what you think of it. Caring about what people think is a human emotion it is not in the animal or plant kingdom so the creator could be that way also.

3. Why do people think creator would send a human to give a message from it? Surely, the creators smart enough to know wed come closer to believing a message from the creator than a person.

4. Why do people fuss over the creator’s sex, image, and truth, whatever? The creators made no effort to show us these things if it wanted the world to know it would have told us.

The creator if it exists has made no effort on its part to show us anything. The words of people cant be proven or disproved.

Where have you been you have not criticized my grammar in so long I thought you were dead?

I used Microsoft word so it is not my fault.

And I don’t care

I don’t care

I don’t care

I don’t care

I don’t care

I don’t care

Get it? :asshole2: so kiss my :moon:

:banghead::banghead:

Your so perfect maybe your :jesus:

Im putting you on ignore so bye bye

2. Why would it be necessary for it to give us some holy book telling us what to do?  Or tell us how to believe or be?  It made us and if it made us then it is logical to say it made us, how it wanted us so in my opinion it is not necessary.  Looking at all, the people who do not believe in a creator or all the religions says to me that the creator really does not care what you think of it.  Caring about what people think is a human emotion it is not in the animal or plant kingdom so the creator could be that way also.

3. Why do people think creator would send a human to give a message from it? Surely, the creators smart enough to know wed come closer to believing a message from the creator than a person.

4. Why do people fuss over the creator’s sex, image, and truth, whatever?  The creators made no effort to show us these things if it wanted the world to know it would have told us.

The creator if it exists has made no effort on its part to show us anything. The words of people cant be proven or disproved.

105969[/snapback]

Why are you asking us these questions?

Just interested in hearing peoples views that all.

Just a newbie trying to learn things.

Let us say theirs (there is - there's) a creator:

Right. Why would it? If a creator needs us to worship him, then the creator suffers from kind of narcissism.

2. Why would it be necessary for it to give us some holy book telling us what to do?  Or tell us how to believe or be?  It made us and if it made us then it is logical to say it made us, how it wanted us so in my opinion it is not necessary.  Looking at all, the people who do not believe in a creator or all the religions says to me that the creator really does not care what you think of it.  Caring about what people think is a human emotion it is not in the animal or plant kingdom so the creator could be that way also.

3. Why do people think creator would send a human to give a message from it? Surely, the creators smart enough to know wed (we would - we'd) come closer to believing a message from the creator than a person.

Exactly right. If the Creator wanted us to know he existed, it would be easier if he revealed himself to each and everyone of us, individually, instead of through other peoples testimonies.

4. Why do people fuss over the creator’s sex, image, and truth, whatever?  The creators made no effort to show us these things if it wanted the world to know it would have told us.

The creator if it exists has made no effort on its part to show us anything. The words of people cant (can't) be proven or disproved.

105969[/snapback]

Right. Words are just words. And if a creator existed, he would be so immensely supreme and inconceivable to us, that words would begin to explain how and what he is.

105969[/snapback]

Let's say that all gods are imagined by man. What use to human society is the concept of a god that doesn't do those things? If it is not active in giving out commandments, and being personal, nearby and tangible in some way (through the bible and prophets), how would you control the masses with it?

Let's say that all gods are imagined by man.  What use to human society is the concept of a god that doesn't do those things? If it is not active in giving out commandments, and being personal, nearby and  tangible in some way (through the bible and prophets), how would you control the masses with it?

106079[/snapback]

Bingo.

When they lose the stronghold, what's the next tactic?

Let's say that all gods are imagined by man.  What use to human society is the concept of a god that doesn't do those things? If it is not active in giving out commandments, and being personal, nearby and  tangible in some way (through the bible and prophets), how would you control the masses with it?

106079[/snapback]

Bingo.

106104[/snapback]

fuckin kicking your ass, man!!! w0000000, omg i"m drunk....yet somehow I still remember to bold my posts...hahaha...

First ml13 bugs me too death

Now my posts are being corrected.

I am going to buy a grammer book at books a million ok.

I agree that makes a lot of since

This world would be a better place if people thought like that.

People fight over religions all the time when we do not really know anything about the creator or if one exists.

Ok is this grammar friendly? Probably not

Let us say theirs (there is - there's) a creator:

Right. Why would it? If a creator needs us to worship him, then the creator suffers from kind of narcissism.

[Exactly right. If the Creator wanted us to know he existed, it would be easier if he revealed himself to each and everyone of us, individually, instead of through other peoples testimonies.

Right. Words are just words. And if a creator existed, he would be so immensely supreme and inconceivable to us, that words would begin to explain how and what he is.

106049[/snapback]

Let's say that all gods are imagined by man. What use to human society is the concept of a god that doesn't do those things?

No use I guess

If it is not active in giving out commandments, and being personal, nearby and tangible in some way (through the bible and prophets), how would you control the masses with it?

106079[/snapback]

I think people wanting to control people invented that concept.

106079[/snapback]

Bingo.

106104[/snapback]

fuckin kicking your ass, man!!! w0000000, omg i"m drunk....yet somehow I still remember to bold my posts...hahaha...

106108[/snapback]

Isn't that the OLD tactic? Inquisition, Crusades, etc?

Let's say that all gods are imagined by man.  What use to human society is the concept of a god that doesn't do those things?

No use I guess

If it is not active in giving out commandments, and being personal, nearby and  tangible in some way (through the bible and prophets), how would you control the masses with it?

106079[/snapback]

I think people wanting to control people invented that concept.

106127[/snapback]

Now, move on to the idea that there is a creator, just not one that man (generally speaking, including woman :) ) knows, because all mans gods are man-made. If that creator isn't part of our life, doesn't affect us obviously, regardless of how we live, then why not just call that creator nature and not worry about understanding it?