Goodbye Jesus

"Nothing's Left"

Guest Zoe Grace

Guest Zoe Grace

Spike considered himself officially cursed. He'd turned two people and neither one had turned out quite right. His mum he'd had to stake, and Red, he didn't know what he was going to do with her. He only knew that his heart clenched painfully every time he looked at her. He'd fed her twice from his own neck since she'd been turned. It would make her stronger. Afterall, he wanted a mate, not a minion.

She'd been in the bathroom for thirty minutes when he walked in. She was looking at the mirror, her finger grazing over the surface, outlining where her face should be.

“Nothing's left.” She said, as she kept staring at the mirror which refused to reflect her image back to her. “Nothing's left.” She kept chanting those words over and over as if they were some prayer intoned to one of her goddesses. She looked at her hands, holding them in front of the mirror, only one set of hands.

Spike stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. He rested his chin lightly on the top of her head. He could so easily break this one, she was broken already. But he wasn't Angelus and he didn't need another Dru. He knew, as he inhaled her strawberry scented shampoo and the salt of her tears that he would do whaever was necessary to help her become 'his Red' again.

He sighed and left her standing in front of the mirror. He was never going to turn anyone else. Something always went wrong. Somehow, the witch had kept her soul.

Zoe, you're back! Yay!

Keep going with the fanfic, when you get time.

Zoe, I knew you couldn't stay away forever! Welcome back, even if it's sporadic visits.

:wave:

ZOE GRACE?!?!? Hiya, toots! Oh, sorry if you don't recognize me. I'm the artist formerly know as "TK421"! Anyway...how's tricks? Glad to hear from ya. Don't be such a stranger, y'hear? Later!