Goodbye Jesus

What's Your Mbti?

Sunny49

I think it's interesting to see what personlity types don't feel comfortable and satisfied in Christianity. If you don't know your personality type, you can check it here:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

I'm an ISFP.

ISTJ.

INTJ, which seems to be very common amongst both former fundamentalists and former Christians that I know of online.

• Like 1

INTJ, which seems to be very common amongst both former fundamentalists and former Christians that I know of online.

OMG! Me too!

I don't think we use this system over here- the only one I know of is a colour one. Red people are emotional and passionate, green are focused on organisation, blue are very rational and logical, and yellow are empathetic/caring. My psych nurse says most people are a combination of two colours, and described me as being a green/yellow person.

For anyone who dosen't want to do the tedious test (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator)

A simple quick version.........It is free......

http://haleonline.com/psychtest/

OMG! Me too!

+1 It's all that thinking and judging we do. I think the bible is fake and I judge it as BS. cool.png

• Like 2

INFP

SoB

• Like 2

Yet another INTJ!

Nice to see I'm in good company. :)

I'm ISTJ. I can't keep up with you quick-thinking Intuitionists!

Come on, where are the extraverts?

SoB

Not fair par, you have to say what it is!

Thank heavens there is another one here in this sea of INs.

Thank heavens there is another one here in this sea of INs.

Yes, I'd be busy checking data if it weren't for this blasted addicting online community! yellow.gif

• Like 2

This would make an interesting survey. I wonder if Ex-C'ers differ in terms of MBTI representation (more Ts and Js than usual population proportion?).

This would make an interesting survey. I wonder if Ex-C'ers differ in terms of MBTI representation (more Ts and Js than usual population proportion?).

Last time we did this the majority were INTJs, something like 2/3s. I think there were only one or two extroverts in the lot as well.

Also, INTJ for me too :)

One hypothesis I've come across is that a lot of us never felt like we fit in with Christianity (especially the fundamentalist and Pentecostal variants with their focus on "fellowship," evangelizing and witnessing), which is at least one reason I can think of why so many former christians are introverts. When this topic comes up, I have seen very few extroverts pop up. Of course, this is all anecdotal, and the plural of anecdote is not data.

SoB

Not fair par, you have to say what it is!

Just for you Miss Deva: ISTJ

Hmm...interesting...so far most INTJ's and most introverts....two INTJ's I know in RL are also atheists.

I used to be a fairly solid INTJ, borderline J/P. But I've since retaken it and I am now borderline T/F.

So I guess I'm somewhere in the quadrant of...

INTJ - the scientist

INTP - the thinker

INFJ - the protector

INFP - the dreamer

Last time we did this the majority were INTJs, something like 2/3s. I think there were only one or two extroverts in the lot as well.

Also, INTJ for me too smile.png

I started that thread last year! We had a large responce. A lot those members are gone, but the majority of us were INTJ's.

See what the gang is this year!! jesus.gif

I'm the oddball:

ESFP

• very expressed extravert
  • distinctively expressed sensing personality
  • distinctively expressed feeling personality
  • slightly expressed perceiving personality

I'm the oddball:

ESFP

• very expressed extravert
  • distinctively expressed sensing personality
  • distinctively expressed feeling personality
  • slightly expressed perceiving personality

Yeah noob!!!

Funny part noob.......I always thought that I was an extravert because I can do a lot of talking and performing. I found out that I am an 'outgoing introvert'. I'm the type if I became famous and performed; after it was over, I would want to run right out the back door and not sign an autograph or talk to one of my fans!!

...give me a couple of 'doubles' and then watch the extravert perform!!! I would dance on tabletops!! jesus.gif (That's why I ...quit drinking!!)..