Goodbye Jesus

Please Respond To This Experiment

dB-Paradox

Indifferent to all of them.

Except... I thought (since you're a magician) that you would somehow put the pages back, unripped, by some trick. sad.png

(Oh, and there's a misspelling in the beginning, "The folowing is an experiment.")

I missed the sp mistake! lol! Thanks for the feedback!

It annoys me when people damage any books, even if they're not mine and regardless of content. I even rage when people fold the corners of pages to "bookmark" in my books.

Saw the video. First book made me wonder how much you paid for it and the need for recycling. Next two books were the same response. Even though I anticipated what the last one would be I felt a moment of panic followed by humor and then excitement.

I was a Christian for many decades however for a time I called myself agnostic and the last several months I have been an atheist.

Seems like someone wasted money buying books he didn't want to read. That's all I got out of it.

As an atheist I just saw extra paper to start the fireplace with.

As a Christian I would have been mortified that someone ripped pages from the "Holy", "Sacred", "Revered" Bible. Even if it wasn't a King James. That's Blasphemy!

So how do you do this with a Kindle book?

Atheist and indifferent to all of them, though when you ripped the God Delusion I felt bothered to let out a lightly sarcastic "nooooooo!" in my head since it's the book I was reading the moment I realized I was an atheist and I admittedly have a fondness to it. Just a slight humorous reaction, though.

I also thought you were kind of pussying through it by just ripping out a page or so per book and wondered why you didn't bring out the big ones - Origin of Species (not an "atheist" book, but you know) or the KJV.

Atheist.

Love books but I know there are 100,000's of copies of any of those books and/or you can find that info online.

My reaction was "what is he going to do with the ripped pages/book now".

I kinda cringed at the sound of the tearing page regardless of the title of the book because I think it's because I was taught as a kid that you don't tear pages of a book or scribble on or bend them.

After my initial reaction I then thought that the books can be recycled now.

yeah but recycling is energy-intensive and wasteful