Goodbye Jesus

God Never Fails

FeelHappy

My dad gave me a long speech last night about how we're gods hands and body here on earth. God can only work through us and so on.

Which got me thinking, we're gods hands on earth and he can only work through us, but then when christians do something wrong we're supposed to look towards god and not man. When the christian does something good, he does it because of god in his life.

When we pray and the thing we pray for happens god answered our prayers, when the thing doesn't happen, god is testing us, he answered it and his answer was no, or its not his time yet. God's ways are not our ways.

This has got me thinking, God never fails, no matter what happens god is immune from questioning. God is omniscient, yet he didn't know that the serpent would trick his creation. God is omnipotent yet the only way he could save the world is through killing his son.

I could go on and on, but I'm just wondering why is it that god seems to get a free ride in everything? What amazing blinders people can put on. Of course the christian will ask who am I to question god and tell me that god's ways are not our ways.

My dad gave me a long speech last night about how we're gods hands and body here on earth. God can only work through us and so on.

Which got me thinking, we're gods hands on earth and he can only work through us, but then when christians do something wrong we're supposed to look towards god and not man. When the christian does something good, he does it because of god in his life.

When we pray and the thing we pray for happens god answered our prayers, when the thing doesn't happen, god is testing us, he answered it and his answer was no, or its not his time yet. God's ways are not our ways.

This has got me thinking, God never fails, no matter what happens god is immune from questioning. God is omniscient, yet he didn't know that the serpent would trick his creation. God is omnipotent yet the only way he could save the world is through killing his son.

I could go on and on, but I'm just wondering why is it that god seems to get a free ride in everything? What amazing blinders people can put on. Of course the christian will ask who am I to question god and tell me that god's ways are not our ways.

Because God is fake.

That is all.

I guess to question god would mean that have to admit that they were wrong about certain aspects of him.

I guess to question god would mean that have to admit that they were wrong about certain aspects of him.

You can't question something that is unequivocally true, even in the face of facts.

That would mean you lack faith.

Which is your fault.

Whenever a Christian talks about "God", it means their personal version of god.

Failure is very rarely an option when human ego is involved.