Jesus Is So Sweet And Kind...

Victory2011

somehow, V's god seems to give him warm fuzzies feelings,,,,,

he thought god loved him

he thought god left him

he thought he left god

he thought god did not leave him

what will he think of next,,,,, god is just for feeling good,,,,,

Well yeah, this is because I have a real relationship with Jesus Christ. It is something that is real to me and the relationship changes and grows like every other relationship we may have in our lives.

He just never speaks in actual English words (or any other language) in the audible frequency range of 20hz-20khz nor appears in the visual light spectrum as a separate anthropomorphic entity. You can't experience him in any of the 5 senses. He is only a vague emotional or dopamine induced sensation. His only real existence is by proxy. Nobody can agree on what his personality is like because his personality is actually created by the conflicting imaginations of each of his believers.

But hey, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a relationship with an imaginary friend. I have several of my own, but I don't insist that anyone else believe in them. As a matter of fact they are nobody else's business but mine. There could be a problem though if I ever gave one of them authority over me. No no nooooooooooooo. That's bad. Another problem area crops up when you allow yourself to believe that these imaginary entities are, well, not so imaginary.

So what beer does Jesus like?

Who hath woe? who hath sorrow? Who hath babbling? Who hath redness of eyes?

Those who drink what Jesus drank! SHAKAR!

So, next time you reach for that beer in the fridge, ask yourself.... "W.W.J.D?"

SHAKAR, of course!The drink you reach for whenever you wonder "What would Jesus drink?"

I have a real relationship with Jesus Christ

Did you know the word 'gullible' has been removed from the dictionary? Why do you think they removed it?

Took me about 30 minutes to get this^^^.

ZING. right over my head.

• Like 1

Did you know the word 'gullible' has been removed from the dictionary? Why do you think they removed it?

Don't feel bad. I've fallen for that joke TWICE in my lifetime.

Don't feel bad. I've fallen for that joke TWICE in my lifetime.

Don't tell me... you went to the dictionary and checked? :HaHa:

16758005.jpg

• Super Moderator
My biggest mistake was anger toward the Lord.

No, your biggest mistake was assuming there actually was a Lord to be angry with.

What so many believers get wrong is this: Realizing that the Bible god doesn't exist is as far as one can get from believing in him and being angry with him.

• Like 1

My biggest mistake was anger toward the Lord.

No, your biggest mistake was assuming there actually was a Lord to be angry with.

What so many believers get wrong is this: Realizing that the Bible god doesn't exist is as far as one can get from believing in him and being angry with him.

That's right. The one person I'm most angry with is myself. Why the Hell did I fall for it? How dumb I was. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I have a hard time forgiving myself for being such an ignorant idiot to believe in a fantasy God. So by the Christian claim that I'm angry with God, it can only mean that I must be God.