Goodbye Jesus

My Father Is Becoming A Pastor

sarahinprogress

• Super Moderator

You are most welcome and please let us know if you ever need any help.  Stories like yours are one of the main reasons I love this website.  I wish better days for you, and much happiness.

• Like 1

Wow finally! :) It's been hard reading this thread. I've been following your story since you first started it. It's been Frustrating at times.

you've said all along you were working on leaving your parents home.

Of course I was getting impatient thinking when ?

When will duckie get out from under that crazy roof?

And

Now it's Happened! Yes!

I'm so glad it's finally happened and you made it happen. All your Hard work and just hanging in there.

Congratulations on your independence and freedom.

Now you do not have to ever go back to live there whatever your circumstance.

There will always be other alternatives and solutions.

Enjoy your life.

And good luck to you.

Congrats! Now your real life can begin. How exciting!

Ok, it wont let me tag everyone, BUT! Thank you all so much! Im so happy to be living in my own apartment, even though its rather small, its still ALL MINE and i can do whatever i like and not worry about offending anyone delicate religious sensibilities.

Thank you all on here, for being here when i needed you. There were some dark times in the last couple of years, and i know i couldn.t have gotten through them without you guys!

That's great to hear. :-) May you live in whatever way gives you happiness. Enjoy being queen of your castle. Make visitors follow your rules while they visit. :-)