Jessie Jackson

The UN

Strisand(sp)

Kennedy

Liberal facist

108373[/snapback]

So let me get this straight..... G.W. is NOT on your shit list. :twitch:

......curious......

I've always been entertained by propaganda terms such as "liberal fascist." Conservatives usually make fun of liberals by calling them limp wristed weenies, but then occassionally accuse them of be overbearing fascists. You can't have it both ways. Liberals could be wimps. They could be strong armed tyrants. But they can't be both.

Of course, in reality, they're neither.

My shitlist:

Jeb Bush

George W Bush

George HW Bush

Barbara Bush

Nancy Bush-Reagan

Laura Bush

Opiate Rush Limbaugh

Fox News

The Holy Ghost
I am the source of all that there is to know, and yet, even We are puzzled by your disdain for Me.

108135[/snapback]

Oh, but I like the Holy Ghost.

They make me laugh..... :thanks:

My former pastor

Those who tell me that if I don't believe everything they do, I'm going to hell

Those who tell me that my children are suffering b/c I don't send them to church anymore

bitchy store clerks

Usher - he needs to seriously disappear

Teachers who are so busy following protocol, they miss getting to know my kids

bickering children

people who stay angry b/c it's easier than moving forward

disloyal "friends"

needing to be right rather than trying to make things right

and just b/c I need to say it again - my former fucknut of a pastor. The lying bastard.

My shit list: :vent::vent:

the lady at the door at Walmart

Martin Sheen

people at MVD's

Jerry Springer

Katie Couric

Rednecks

People who walk up to you while you are clearly reading and start talking to you.

-Bush and his chronies.

-People who refuse to take responcibility for their children's upbringing.

-Corporation moguls who place money and power over their fellow human beings.

-Religious fanatics

-

108212[/snapback]

Mean people

Okay and to add to mine, and yours

The idiot who broke into my 9 year old daughters class room and stole the emergency supply kit. :Hmm:

The Holy Ghost
I am the source of all that there is to know, and yet, even We are puzzled by your disdain for Me.

You schizophrenic or something? :twitch:

If you are asking Us if We hear voices in My head that are not Our own, then yes.

The Holy Ghost

It's because you keep convicting those christian friends of yours of petty crimes, because you make them feel bad for breaking your nonsensical rules, all the while bolstering their courage as they spout forth their idiocy at the rest of us.

Oh, it's that whole free will thing, you know. I am truly sorry about that.

The Holy Ghost

Welcome to Our Kingdom, my child.

Guest Challenger

People who let small children ride unseated in cars (possibly becoming baby airbags during a collision).

Narcotics dealers.

People who yammer on cell phones during movies, plays, and concerts.

People who leave used diapers in parking lots.

Smokers who walk through public places (like Disneyland) with their cigarette dangling at arm's length, just right for scorching a little face.

People who neglect their children.

People who use their size and strength to intimidate others.

The Holy Ghost

108135[/snapback]

Guess I better be more specific.

Xc HG is hilarious and I hope to see more of him, bible HG is on the shit list

People who walk up to you while you are clearly reading and start talking to you.

Oooo! and people who read over your shoulder, they gotta go.

Oooo! and people who read over your shoulder, they gotta go.

That pisses me off too, but I don't know why.

My childish, frightened father and his manipulative, dysfunctional family which is currently tearing itself apart.

Archbishop Peter Jensen and the whole Sydney Anglican church.

Hillsong, for that matter

… and all those other pant-wetting Pentecostals

John Howard PM.

The Howard Government.

… and it’s pandering to religious minorities for their vote.

The whining religious minorities who fall for it.

Creationists

IDiots

Answers in Geneisis

Kim Beazley

… and his lack of opposition.

… and all his cringe-worthy sound bites.

… and his lack of policy

… and his apparent lack of principles.

John Laws, and all his childish scaremongering abusive pointless shock jock cohorts.

Commercial radio. (I mean, how many times can they repeat a crap song in one working day?)

The ditzy simpletons that lurve commercial radio.

The ditzy simpletons that seem to be everywhere.

Tasmanian drivers.

Tasmanian police.

The Tasmanian health system.

Tasmanian physiotherapists.

Tasmanian masseurs.

Tasmanian GP’s

Office chairs.

The Tasmanian Government.

The Tasmanian Opposition

Tasmanian nightlife

Tasmanian culture. (what culture?)

Fake optimists.

Bogans

Wowsers,

Stooges,

Those people who think they know everything, and like to tell everyone about it, but, in fact, they know less than you.

Wattle birds

Plovers,

The idiot government beaurocrat who decided that Plovers should be a protected species.

Noisy neigbours

Property manager who won't evict noisy neigbours.

Mosquitos

Tinea

Scoliosis

Acne

Shit. That’s a lot of shit! But it will do for now.

-John Calvin for creating Calvinism.

-About 70% of the video game RPG heroines these days.

-Fundies/neo-cons who bitch about being "persecuted."

-Monica Lewinski (sp) She's nothing but a glory hound.

-Guys who expect sex on the first date.

-Two of my male ex-friends who started treating me like crap (the other tried copping a feel every chance he got) just because I wasn't in love with him.

-Guys who obviously did not read my profile at the dating site I use and send me e-mails anyway.

My son's father for not calling his child all week

Homophobes

CONdoleeza Rice

People with dirty finger nails

The Bronx for having human size rats that come up and talk to you

New Jersey (my home) for leading the way in pollution and car insurance rates

Men who tell me I don't know what I'm missing after I tell them I'm a lesbian...or the ones who think they can "set me straight".

Paris Hilton for....

Karl Rove for being an asshole

Men who beat their wives

People that wear socks with sandals

People who sell bad weed to honest customers

People who put TV's in their cars....how much fucking TV do you need to watch? Don't do it for the kids...they don't need it either. Give them a book, a Magna Doodle, and some candy and that trip will be fine without the hypnotism.

Naive, half educated people who have come to believe that THEY have discovered the REAL truth and all of those other naive assholes need to be hated into extinction.

People who believe that it is better to destroy with no plan at all as to what to do next, than it is to figure out and test a better idea before they destroy what they had.

People hiding their guilt (even to themselves) as they feign innocence so as to gain from others. The "poor me, give me" people who never give back.

Also on my shitlist:

People who staunchly support war but have never served in the military.

People who denounce anti-war advocates as anti-american.

People who pick fights and have their friends do their fighting for them.

People who hate jazz.

People who fuck pigs.

Jose's Shit List

The Fucking DEA Who Can Suck My Fucking Balls

The Fucking Fundies Who Got No Sense of Humor

The Fucking Gamers Who Rules Lawyer and Ruin Perfectly Good Stories

Umm... yeah, that's about it.

Lots of the above and also including.

Child molesters and the people who cover up their crimes.

Sociopaths

Those who choose to be stupid. (Not to be confused with ignorant people, like me, who are ignorant on many topics)

Not to be confused with ignorant people, like me, who are ignorant on many topics

Perhaps you should use the term "uninformed"

Perhaps you should use the term "uninformed"

Perhaps I should use my Thesaurus more often.

Thanks!

Near the top of my list is that paragon of oligarchism, Michigan Republican Party Chairwoman Betsy "let 'em eat cake" DeVos (Amway, etc.), who had the temerity to suggest that Michigan workers made too much money.

There was quite a brouhaha about it:

(cited from http://www.detnews.com/2004/politics/0405/27/c06n-165257.htm)

House panel bypasses Democratic resolution criticizing GOP leader

LANSING — State House Democratic leaders wanted a resolution criticizing Michigan Republican Party Chairwoman Betsy DeVos for being insensitive to workers. Instead, Republicans on the House Government Operations Committee swapped out the Democrats’ resolution for one of their own.

The substitute resolution calls upon the presidential candidates to leave Corporate Average Fuel Economy standards alone. The move was a clear partisan swipe at likely Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry, who unsuccessfully has pushed measures in the U.S. Senate to raise the standards. Republicans say higher standards will endanger U.S. autoworkers’ jobs.

Thursday’s action was the latest twist in a political spat revolving around comments DeVos made concerning a Washington D.C. meeting in late April attended by Gov. Jennifer Granholm and other Democratic governors. The governors used the opportunity to blame President Bush for job losses in their states. “Many, if not most, of the economic problems in Michigan are a result of high wages and a tax and regulatory structure that makes this state uncompetitive,” DeVos said in response to the governors’ comments.

Also in late April, The Grand Rapids Press reported that DeVos said the economic climate for job creators in Alabama, South Carolina and Virginia is much more hospitable than Michigan’s. All three are right-to-work states, which allow workers to opt out of joining unions in companies with unionized employees. Democratic Party Chairman Melvin “Butch” Hollowell at the time criticized DeVos for her comments, saying that billionairess Betsy DeVos has no idea what real families go through.”

“She’s telling us that by paying Michigan workers less than they are worth, it’s good for business in Michigan,” Hollowell said in a release. “This is another example of Betsy DeVos playing Marie Antoinette by saying to Michigan families, ‘Let them eat cake.’ ”

DeVos defended herself Thursday in an editorial published in The Detroit News. She wrote that criticism from Hollowell and others “puts words in my mouth that have never been there, claiming that I said Michigan workers are paid too much. That’s dishonest at best and malicious at worst.”

Senate Minority Leader Dianne Byrum, an Onondaga Democrat who introduced the resolution to condemn DeVos’ comments as an affront to Michigan workers, criticized Republicans on the committee for substituting their own resolution.

“They want to change the subject,” Byrum said of the switch. “They are trying to cover for their party and their president’s abysmal record on the economy.”

Of course, the Republicans and their corporate cronies would be elated if they could bring back the good old days of the robber barons, where all the workers lived in shanties next to the plant and worked 14 hours a day, 6 days a week for minimum wage. (their overseas workers don't even make U.S. minimum wage)

Another item on my list: fundie moronism. e.g. "satan created the dinosaurs", etc. (well, that's one way to explain them out of "Noah's ark").....

K

Liars and hypocrites

Intelligent design and other pseudo-science

Snobs

People who don't refill the ice cube trays

Sales clerks who complain to me about having to their jobs

People who yak on their cell phones everyfuckingwhere. I've seen these idiots with their electronic appendage at a buffet line.