Goodbye Jesus

Replies... ?

Eemaan

Eemaan, the only countries where Islam is peaceful are the ones in which Muslims are a tiny, tiny minority (such as the U.S.), and the ones in which they are the sole religious group, because they have "converted," killed, or forced out all of the opposition. Notice that anywhere they are not the sole majority, they're a rather nasty, violent bunch. The only reason that countries that are entirely Muslim are peaceful is because people are afraid for their lives to say they don't believe in Islam.

How wonderful. Thanks, but I want no part of your Religion of Peace™, and I have no desire to visit any nation in the world that forces this shit on people by law.

Too much generalizations, no thanks. How can you generalize the whole Muslim world? Do you know how people are there? The way they live?

Hmm...Allah doesn't seem to be such a nice god afterall.

and what about these verses? Inspiration for suicide bombers? Allah Akbar!

Qur'an (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]...and fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

Qur'an (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Qur'an (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Qur'an (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"

Qur'an (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Qur'an (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Qur'an (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah"

Qur'an (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Qur'an (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Qur'an (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place."

Qur'an (9:73) - "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination."

Qur'an (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Qur'an (25:52) - "Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness, with the (Qur'an)."

Qur'an (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Qur'an (66:9) - "O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey's end."

HADITH:

Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)."

Abu Dawud (14:2526) - The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, "There is no god but Allah" and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist)

Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah

Muslim (1:149) - "Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which of the deeds is the best? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause..."

Muslim (20:4645) - "...He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa'id) said: What is that act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Ibn Ishaq: 992 - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah."

I have been through this before and I have explained. There is something called tafseer of the Qur'an. That's why people like you just take out verses form the Qur'an without knowledge. Are you serious? These verses were revealed according to situations which happened during that time and most of them apply to that time only. If you really want to challenge me, we can look at these verses one by one and I can explain to you. You can start a thread and inform me.

Hello again Eemaan.

Shall I go ahead (again!) and point out how this book misuses scientific data to trick unwary people into thinking Islam is backed up by science, or will you do the honest thing and condemn it as false, wicked and un-Islamic?

http://www.islam-guide.com/

Yes.

I haven't forgotten about this book of lies... even after all this time.

Nor have I forgotten how you stubbornly refused to condemn it as false and misleading.

Please note that I am not insulting your faith by asking this of you.

What I am asking is that you stop defending this book's dishonest use of scientific information and pseudo-scientific disinformation.

If someone wants to become a Muslim, shouldn't they do so on the basis of the facts and not unscientific propaganda?

So, where does your loyalty lie - with the facts or with these lies?

BAA.

Hello again BBA. My loyalty are with the facts of the Qur'an. I have tried to made you see, and explained to you. If you would like to expose this "unscientific propaganda", you can start another thread. I am willing to take on the challenge.

I don't think the comments about your religion are made because you're a Muslim. If you will search the forums and read what many people say (in many threads that predate your appearance here and on many threads that you had nothing to do with), many people here do not buy into any of the Abrahamic religions because they're all cut from the same cloth. Once one of the religions fall, they all fall because the central character, the Abrahamic god, does not exist. What is left, therefore, are manmade religions whose obvious purposes are to control people through coercive rules, regulations, and teachings which came from the minds of people and which are manipulated today for the raw exercise of power of one group of people over other groups of people.

Since you are aware of this fact, why are you here? Why not go to a Muslim forum?

What do you mean many threads I did not have anything to do with? I just wanted to be a normal member, and like everyone else we have our own points of views. Ok they don't care about this religion, but they attack my religion so I just want to say what the truth about my Islam is.

You misquoted me. I did not ask the two questions which you incorrectly attributed to me and which I bolded.

As for your question, I was responding to the following statement of yours:

Since majority of people in this forum, because I'm a Muslim, choose to insult my religion (and one that I believe in forever), it becomes almost necessary for me to reply. Maybe not right now as I'm not having time.

Your statement, as written, suggested that the reason people on this forum had a negative view of your religion was because you're Muslim. I was responding to that by telling you that people do not have a negative view of your religion because you're Muslim, but because they do not accept any of the Abrahamic religions. As evidence for my statement, I was informing you that people on this forum have discussed your religion even at times when you were not involved in the discussion at all.

As examples, see the following threads which you took no part in:

http://www.ex-christ...__1#entry738983

http://www.ex-christ...page__hl__islam

http://www.ex-christ...__1#entry721426

Those are just a few examples.

Oh yes, I did misqoute and misunderstood. Thanks for explaining

must love the mods,,,

woo woo

Errr....yeah I even have warning points :/ and just got this on the top of the bulletin

"

Important Announcement!

It is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) to copy and paste copyrighted material into a posting on this website. Violaters of DMCA will be disallowed from future posting for a minimum of 30 days. Do not copy and paste articles to this website that you have not written and that you do not have permssion to post."

I'm sure I'm not the only one who did that, and I only did one time since coming back.

I see biased............ Are you people afraid? I feel like going anyway...............

Important Announcement!

It is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) to copy and paste copyrighted material into a posting on this website. Violaters of DMCA will be disallowed from future posting for a minimum of 30 days. Do not copy and paste articles to this website that you have not written and that you do not have permssion to post."

I'm sure I'm not the only one who did that, and I only did one time since coming back.

I see biased............ Are you people afraid? I feel like going anyway...............

That notice is for everyone. Nevertheless, if you feel like going, by all means do so. This site is not meant for gathering converts to Islam. We are certainly not afraid. You should go elsewhere to a place where you don't feel so persecuted.

Guest Valk0010

Tell me, I will take from the nuts and bolts since i don't know a ton about the Quran.

Even with christianity, you supposedly have jesus appearing to 500 people if you ask 1st corithians.

But in islam, at least according to the Wiki article on islam

Muslims believe that the verses of the Qur'an were revealed to Muhammad by God through the archangel Gabriel (Jibrīl) on many occasions between 610 CE until his death on June 8, 632 CE.[37] While Muhammad was alive, all of these revelations were written down by his companions (sahabah), although the prime method of transmission was orally through memorization.[38]
Now tell me, which is more credible, the testimony of one, or the testimony of 500? In the case of christianity, I wouldn't even trust the 500, so why should I trust your one?

If you yourself want to believe in God, if you yourself feel that there is a God. I have been though this discussion before in this forum, if God would appear to people, everyone would be believers. Then the world would be wonderful, no starving children, no poor people, no pain, etc. But this world is a test.

Your god certainly has much in common with the Christian god. They're both dicks.

• Like 1

I have been through this before and I have explained. There is something called tafseer of the Qur'an. That's why people like you just take out verses form the Qur'an without knowledge. Are you serious? These verses were revealed according to situations which happened during that time and most of them apply to that time only. If you really want to challenge me, we can look at these verses one by one and I can explain to you. You can start a thread and inform me.

Oh, give me a fucking break. If there are a thousand verses about slaughtering infidels in the Koran, then it is quite simply not the Religion of Peace™ that Muslims claim it is. Get over it, already. It's no different from the Bible verses that encourage slavery, rape, and dashing the children of your enemies on the rocks; there is simply no context that makes them acceptable. None.

• Like 2

Tell me, I will take from the nuts and bolts since i don't know a ton about the Quran.

Even with christianity, you supposedly have jesus appearing to 500 people if you ask 1st corithians.

Muslims believe that the verses of the Qur'an were revealed to Muhammad by God through the archangel Gabriel (Jibrīl) on many occasions between 610 CE until his death on June 8, 632 CE.[37] While Muhammad was alive, all of these revelations were written down by his companions (sahabah), although the prime method of transmission was orally through memorization.[38]
Now tell me, which is more credible, the testimony of one, or the testimony of 500? In the case of christianity, I wouldn't even trust the 500, so why should I trust your one?

What wiki said is true. Both Jesus and Muhammad peace be upon them were prophets. But what do you mean by the testimony of one? And can you get all these 500 people? I mean do they have records? The final messenger came to complete the other messages including Prophet Jesus's message because it had been distorted. Because all these religions have a connection that the prophets were sent with one message, and when this message was getting blurred, so there had to be another prophet sent to complete the religion. Yes the companions of the final prophet used their memories and they passed it on to each other by written materials and memories. And since it is the final one, nothing can go missing or distorted. If you think I did not get your question, then please let me know.

• Super Moderator

A partial list of recent Muslim violence:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#Attacks

Those seriously painting this as a 'religion of peace' are in total denial. E, again, READ A FUCKING NEWSPAPER and see what Islam is really doing every day in countries all around the world. It is a religion of barbarians, regardless of what you wish and pretend it to be. There are brainwashed followers of many religions, and you are just one - get help.

• Like 2

It does not say "belong to a man". Even a man belongs to a nation. LOL

Not really. LOL.

• Like 1

I have been through this before and I have explained. There is something called tafseer of the Qur'an. That's why people like you just take out verses form the Qur'an without knowledge. Are you serious? These verses were revealed according to situations which happened during that time and most of them apply to that time only.

Yes, I'm serious. See post #59 by Trapped. I have nothing to add to his post except that time cannot excuse violence and divisiveness. Since morality has improved for humans, you should just admit they were wrong, and let go of your outdated book of immorality. Religious morality changes over time, but it lags behind humanistic values.

If you yourself want to believe in God, if you yourself feel that there is a God. I have been though this discussion before in this forum, if God would appear to people, everyone would be believers. Then the world would be wonderful, no starving children, no poor people, no pain, etc. But this world is a test. God made you perfect yet you with what He has given you, choose to deny Him. It is a test, so don't expect The Almighty to appear to you because we won't even be able to take it.

I'm sorry, but I do beg to differ here. I fail to see how "god" could make me perfect when "he" gave me such a faulty, dodgy, useless uterus in the first place, which I require a human to take out. This doesn't make me think that god made me perfect, it suggests rather strongly that I am a product of evolution, and not creation.

Whether she belongs to your own nation or to the nation of an enemy, whether she follows your religion or belongs to some other religion or has no religion at all.

Belongs huh?

Yep, I'm definitely never going to be an muslim.

Eemaan, this is what i was referring to before. If a woman is considered the property of a man, then you should know better than to expect him to treat her properly and respect her.

Let me explain something here. I belong to myself. I make all of my own decisions, and I accept the consequences, good or bad, of any decision that I make. I have the right to choose who I will and won't marry. I have the right to get a divorce. I have the right to learn what I want to, and I have the right to work wherever I want. I also have the right, respected by my partner, to make my own decisions, voice my own opinions, and have an equal say in major decisions affecting our lives. Not only that, but my rights are protected. I am a free agent. I "belong" to NO ONE.

Yeahhh me too, I belong to myself, and everything else you have written I have a right to as well.

Okay then. Stop covering your hair in all situations, if that's the case. Hell, go all out and wear a bikini to the beach. Really. And then tell me if your god cared enough to show you his disapproval. And also let me know how the good muslim men around you respected you when you did these things. Really. I'd be interested to know.

• Like 1

Hey! Her prophet flew off on a winged horse. Trumps hell out of a Jewish zombie.

Eemaan, would you do me a favor today and ask Allah to feed all the starving children in the world today. If, by the end of the day, that problem is taken care of, I will believe in your Allah and gladly give my life to him.!!

The christian god can't seem to do it, so maybe Allah can.....let's wait and see........

First I got to say that we have to be realistic. God has sent us messengers with many teachings of how to avoid problems in this world. Adn as we all agree, this world is temporary, one day each of us will die. It is just a passing on a journey, on a journey to find a better place. This place is not perfect, but it is a pathway. It is a test for us, for ourselves to see where we will go. But it is not an easy journey, And I am not a perfect person. I may occasionally fall. Occasionally question thiongs, because I dont have all that knowlegde. But Islam has thought us to take care of others. To take care of them in such a way that there will be no hungry children in this world. There will be no poor people. If every Muslim did follow this teaching, which is specifically giving "zakah" or charity in its correct time, there will not be any hungry people. But we know that, humans are greedy and selfish. They just want more. But if they would humble themselves and give zakah when it is due, if all of us did that, then we will not have that problem. It is our own fault. We did not take the heart to take care of others. How many rich people are in this world. Few of them with all the money, yet they concentrate on porn, fashion, movies, giving thousands to sport players. And from the side of the Muslim world, a few of these rich people have their own islands, huge houses and many cars. They choose this world instead of following God's commandment. This temporarily world. What to say........

You sound like a sweet young girl... you really do........ who has just been brainwashed the same as us hon. The above are the same damn excuses that christians use...wink.png but honey, you don't see that because you are brainwashed and don't know it.

And it also sounds like you are a true believer of your faith....And you have no intentions of giving it up. If you are a very sensitive, young girl of 21, I would leave sweetheart.... because my friends here are going to tear you and your scripture apart and you have opened yourself up to it by coming to EX-c. They have no choice but to fight you and try to make you see how silly all of this is. We do not believe that ANY scripture around the world is 'god's word', out of his mouth.

Run now, while you can....before you get hurt....and go read your Q'ran...

Sincerely, Margee

• Like 2

Guest Valk0010

What wiki said is true. Both Jesus and Muhammad peace be upon them were prophets. But what do you mean by the testimony of one? And can you get all these 500 people? I mean do they have records? The final messenger came to complete the other messages including Prophet Jesus's message because it had been distorted. Because all these religions have a connection that the prophets were sent with one message, and when this message was getting blurred, so there had to be another prophet sent to complete the religion. Yes the companions of the final prophet used their memories and they passed it on to each other by written materials and memories. And since it is the final one, nothing can go missing or distorted. If you think I did not get your question, then please let me know.

3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

5And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:

6After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

7After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

8And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

9For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

10But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

11Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

12Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?

That is the important bit, from the king james verison of 1 corinthians 15. Paul, states that, Jesus appeared after he died to 500 people. That is unfortunately the only record. Though Paul is considered a reliable historical source according to Christian scholars and got his information directly from the remaining eleven apostles.

Another christian appearance of the dead jesus after he died is in the Gospel of Matthew

Matthew 28:16-20

16 Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them. 17 And when they saw him they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, to the close of the age."

The only point, here, is I reject a more validated religion (christianity). Which supposed to have miracles going on in front of multiple people. So why should I accept, a religion, who entails me to trust, the reliability and honesty of one man? That will probably always make no sense to me. So what if he is the final revelation, he can still be a liar. To me that is not something to put your soul on. One man's testimony, I might as well believe Paul when he said Jesus appeared to 500 and be a Christian again.

If you yourself want to believe in God, if you yourself feel that there is a God. I have been though this discussion before in this forum, if God would appear to people, everyone would be believers. Then the world would be wonderful, no starving children, no poor people, no pain, etc. But this world is a test.

Why would a god need to test anything or anyone? You're just making the same old believer excuses for why the world isn't as nice as we would like it to be.

God made you perfect yet you with what He has given you, choose to deny Him.

I think your god is a fiction, Eemaan. Completely fictional. When I say that I do not believe, I am not denying your imaginary friend. I am affirming My life experiences, which tell Me that Islam is no more than an ancient superstition; that Christianity is a myth; and that there really is no good evidence for the supernatural.

"...so don't expect The Almighty to appear to you because we won't even be able to take it."

I'm willing to take that chance, Eemaan. Kindly pray to your god to appear to Me, as I do not believe in it and consequently cannot utter such a prayer with sincerity.

In the meantime, please do not be so arrogant as to automatically presume that I would not be able to tolerate such an encounter.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins

Orthodox Muslim theologians such as al-Ghazali (died 1111 CE) and al-Ash'ari (died 935 CE) have all discussed the sensual pleasures found in Paradise. It is quoted by Ibn Kathir, in his Qur'anic Commentary, the Tafsir ibn Kathir,[5] and they are graphically described by Qur'anic commentator and polymath, al-Suyuti (died 1505), who, echoing a hasan hadith[6] from Ibn Majah,[7] wrote that the perpetual virgins will all "have appetizing vaginas", and that the "penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal".[8]

HAHAHA,,,,, penis of the elected never softens. The erection is eternal,,,,,,, WTF

Eeman, you shouldn't take it personally that Ex-C members insult your religion. We pretty much insult all religions. With a few exceptions among us, we tend to think they are all full of crap, so you should expect what you inevitably will see in comments.

You seem nice enough. Too bad you believe that stuff, though.

Hello again BBA. My loyalty are with the facts of the Qur'an. I have tried to made you see, and explained to you. If you would like to expose this "unscientific propaganda", you can start another thread. I am willing to take on the challenge.

That's BAA, Eemaan, not BBA.

Your loyalty to the Qu'ran is commendable, but I am not taking issue with anything from that book.

I am taking issue with the 'facts' in the the Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam, which is a completely different book. The two are NOT the same.

The misuse of science is to be found in the Brief Guide, not the Qu'ran. So please do not try and insinuate that I am being critical of the Qu'ran, of Islam or of all Muslims. That is not so. My beef is with only those people who would manipulate and misuse scientific information for their own ends. I take the same stance with Christian Creationists who misuse science for their own ends. So please don't think that I'm singling out the Qu'ran, Islam or all Muslims for criticism. I will take issue with ANYONE who misuses science.

So, when I start up the thread (later this week) it will not be a challenge to the Qu'ran, to Islam or to all Muslims - it will be a challenge to the accuracy of the information displayed in the Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam. If you wish to ally yourself with this book and not the Qu'ran, that is up to you.

Please note that should you at any point suggest, imply, insinuate or openly state that I am critisizing or insulting the Qu'ran, Islam or all Muslims, I will remind you of this message and remind you that I am confining myself strictly to the information printed in the Brief Illustrated Guide. It will be you who will be making the link between these two books - not me. If the Qu'ran says... "He turned to the heaven when it was smoke" ...I have no problem with that. I respect the right of all Muslims to believe what they like about that book.

http://www.islam-guide.com/frm-ch1-1-c.htm

But if the Brief Guide misuses scientific images and data to claim that there is or was smoke in outer space, then I do have a problem with that. There never was and currently isn't any smoke in outer space. I can demonstrate this scientifically. I intend to show that this is a false claim and the quotes and images used to make this claim are a blatant and dishonest misuse of scientific data. You can defend the Brief Guide if you like - that's up to you.

BAA.

• Like 1

Oh, I loved that "are you all afraid?" crap.

No, you poor brainwashed creature. I am not afraid of your Quran or your delusional "prophet." I am a little afraid of your religion's more violent followers who feel the need to avenge any imagined slight to their monstrous Magical Sky Daddy in the name of this supposed "religion of peace," but that's not the same thing. The Quran is nothing more than a product of its time, the same as the Christian New Testament, written and edited over many years by people who had a distinct agenda to advance.

I just don't feel in the least intellectually challenged by a girl who parrots the same old tired failed apologetics that Christians constantly waste everybody's time with. If you really want to interpret my disdain as "fear" as an ego defense, then by all means set to. You clearly prefer comforting lies to the truth.

• Like 3

Since majority of people in this forum, because I'm a Muslim, choose to insult my religion (and one that I believe in forever), it becomes almost necessary for me to reply. Maybe not right now as I'm not having time.

Welcome back, fuck Islam.

• Super Moderator

Yawn. Somebody come get me when there's video of E and T doing a little nude mud wrestling to determine which delusion gets to set up a theocracy in my country.

• Like 1