Goodbye Jesus

How can Hell be torture, painful and scary?

Ouroboros

Ssel, why did you separate out the Jew and the Christian when it can be shown that the understanding of what a soul is is applicable to many philosophies? It does imply that one is evil and the other good. :shrug:

First, thank you very sincerely for asking.

My first thought is, who proclaimed it to be evil, you or I?

But also, this is a matter of the facts, not a matter of who I like or dislike.

We were referring to the BIBLE version of a soul. That leaves the Jew's OT and the Christian's NT. I pointed out the most fundamental difference between the only significant participants. They are still separate today. The issue was the soul. The soul to all middle eastern cultures is very, very attached to their family linage. There are fundamentalists in each of their religions and there are other tiers.

The distinction concerning the soul of the Jesus follower is that they have accepted that the life of ALL people is their soul foundation concern. Whereas the Jewry still maintains that the fate of others is not really their concern since it has been predicted that they are all going to be defeated anyway.

When the fundamentalist Christian (mostly European) excluded the welfare of ALL others, then they too became racist. And that is the racism that most speak of today with hatred. But is it good for one to be racist and bad for another?

At least, the Christian doctrine disallows racism even though some twist it. The Jewish doctrine still used today directly states that all who are not "Jewish" will raise against Israel and will be defeated by God.

I say, much as Jesus, that Israel is an ideology, not a race of people. The chosen people were the Israelites. The Jews gained total control over the gathering of the Israelites and proclaimed all significant history as their own.

This would be like the Baptists gaining total control over America and in a few hundred years, convincing everyone (since there was no other record source) that Christopher Columbus, Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Ben Franklin,...were all the original prophets of American Baptism.

racism from anyone answers to --- "IT IS what IT IS"

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ssel

• Ouroboros

• NotBlinded

• SkepticOfBible

Actally, I had to go back and re-read it in order to find it. I obviously glanced right over it. I would think that it would apply to anyone that took a separatist attitude toward anyone else. And, I also think the reverse is true; anyone that takes an inclusive attitude would naturally evolve to a better person. Jesus and the Jews aren't the only ones involved.

Wouldn't though most religions that claim a god be "racist" then? I guess in short, I don't believe that because a group of people believe they are gods chosen makes them guilty of being racist, not to say that many of those religions haven't fueled or kept racism going though.

Yes they would be racists (prejudice) if they claimed that god is only their god. That again presents that duality of one being good and one being evil or one being right and one being wrong. This is where the ego shows itself the brightest. The soul doesn't care what endeavor it is called upon to do. It does what is in the mind of the person. This is where the scriptures cannot be understood; through the ego and it's that collective ego of a group of followers that causes the misunderstanding. When anything is dividing, it can't be seen as being the correct interpretation and needs closer examination.

The bible doesn't have Jesus being inclusive though, it's his way or the eternal hell highway (the way the majority of Christians belive)

That again, I think, is misunderstanding of what was written or re-writing what was written in order to pull many people into this mind-set. Maybe you can (I know you can :grin: ) give me some examples of what was written as Jesus' words as being non-inclusive, I can give you my understandings of them. Of course, that would have me putting forth an allegorical hell in order to explain them as I see them.

The bible doesn't have Jesus being inclusive though, it's his way or the eternal hell highway (the way the majority of Christians belive)

Yes, "the way that the Christian believes" -- and THAT is the problem. But not ALL Christians, the Catholics, for example, don't even come close to being racist.

The God stories are NOT about punishments for doing bad. They are about natural consequences ( = God) for not paying attention to what your causing.

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?s=&s...ndpost&p=122399

Ssel, why did you separate out the Jew and the Christian when it can be shown that the understanding of what a soul is is applicable to many philosophies? It does imply that one is evil and the other good. :shrug:

First, thank you very sincerely for asking.

My first thought is, who proclaimed it to be evil, you or I?

But also, this is a matter of the facts, not a matter of who I like or dislike.

We were referring to the BIBLE version of a soul. That leaves the Jew's OT and the Christian's NT. I pointed out the most fundamental difference between the only significant participants. They are still separate today. The issue was the soul. The soul to all middle eastern cultures is very, very attached to their family linage. There are fundamentalists in each of their religions and there are other tiers.

The distinction concerning the soul of the Jesus follower is that they have accepted that the life of ALL people is their soul foundation concern. Whereas the Jewry still maintains that the fate of others is not really their concern since it has been predicted that they are all going to be defeated anyway.

When the fundamentalist Christian (mostly European) excluded the welfare of ALL others, then they too became racist. And that is the racism that most speak of today with hatred. But is it good for one to be racist and bad for another?

At least, the Christian doctrine disallows racism even though some twist it. The Jewish doctrine still used today directly states that all who are not "Jewish" will raise against Israel and will be defeated by God.

I say, much as Jesus, that Israel is an ideology, not a race of people. The chosen people were the Israelites. The Jews gained total control over the gathering of the Israelites and proclaimed all significant history as their own.

This would be like the Baptists gaining total control over America and in a few hundred years, convincing everyone (since there was no other record source) that Christopher Columbus, Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Ben Franklin,...were all the original prophets of American Baptism.

racism from anyone answers to --- "IT IS what IT IS"

Thank you.

Maybe you can (I know you can :grin: ) give me some examples of what was written as Jesus' words as being non-inclusive, I can give you my understandings of them. Of course, that would have me putting forth an allegorical hell in order to explain them as I see them.

NBBTH... You and Amanda are wonderful ladies but I cannot, as Cerise once put, understand your all's "funky moon language" :grin:

Seriously, I know that you all are allegorical bible readers...too bad most people weren't. I was looking at the bible in the literalist view and when taken literally Jesus clearly is non-inclusive.

What? :eek: You must seek Nivek for he is the buddah of moon language! :HaHa:

Sometimes the greatest stories are the ones written between the lines. :grin:

Seriously, I know that you all are allegorical bible readers...too bad most people weren't. I was looking at the bible in the literalist view and when taken literally Jesus clearly is non-inclusive.

Jesus - "Anyone can love and give to their own children"

Jesus - "Love thy neighbor as thy self"

Jesus - "Who is the true brother in the Samaritan story?"

If you are going to hate anyone, which I don't recommend, for Christianity being the way it is, then it should first be the English (although in general I like the Brits) because it was the English who caused Christianity to become no more than a system of beliefs, a mental and emotional mind game.

But then also, you have to look at America. America's idea of "freedom of religion" turned into the freedom for anyone to start another church or denomination. This led to a system of distributed systems of mind games.

The Catholics, through all of this remain far more true to the original understanding, although they too chose to make laws and cursings (much as the Jews had) to protect the faith more than the understanding.

But at this point, I look back to Jesus Himself asking, "Why didn't you more emphasize the need to maintain understanding since 'the truth is what sets you free'?"

But this is a bit like the cab driver criticizing the President or a pawn critiquing the King. I was not there, nor were you. We don't really know what He was up against. For us to criticize someone who obviously intended very good and managed to make a tremendous impact on the world, is truly arrogance.

The way I see it is that Jesus most probably did all that could be done. When He was "resurrected", there was a missing gene in the resurrected blood. That "missing gene" related to the emphasis to maintain clear understanding along with the faith. As a result, the growth that became the Catholic church had too little urge to maintain understanding compared to its urge to maintain faith.

Whereas the Jewry still maintains that the fate of others is not really their concern since it has been predicted that they are all going to be defeated anyway.

Surely you will agree that not all Jews think in the same way. As far as my Jewish understanding goes, they claim that God revealed himself to the nation of Isreal on Mt Sinai. Isn't that the same thing that Muslim's claim?

The Jewish doctrine still used today directly states that all who are not "Jewish" will raise against Israel and will be defeated by God.

Well I guess the fundamentalist would say it, but I don't think the majority of Jews believe in the same way

The chosen people were the Israelites. The Jews gained total control over the gathering of the Israelites and proclaimed all significant history as their own.

On what Historical basis are you seperating the identities of the Jews and Isrealites?

As far as I remember the historical consenses is that most of Isrealites are the Jews themselves.

Yes, "the way that the Christian believes" -- and THAT is the problem. But not ALL Christians, the Catholics, for example, don't even come close to being racist.

Well the Catholic Church claims that it is only true church of christ and all other churches are false. Isn't that a bit like what fundamentalist Jews are saying about themselves?

What if I've got nine souls and they're all going to different places? Where does that leave the Hell doctrine?

My khat is going to rot in the ground, my ka is going to guard it, my ba is going to fly around between heaven and Earth, my Khaibit is going to scare people fucking with my tomb and eat the flowers people leave for me, my khu is going to just sit around and be all shiny, my sahu is going to get sloughed off in the transition and then travel with my ba because it has nothing else to do, my sekhem is going to be hanging out with my khu in heaven watching the universe flow by, my ib is going to be banging hot animal-headed goddesses forever, and my ren is going to be every other part of my soul's passkey to the afterlife.

I got it all planned and there's no room for Hell.

What if I've got nine souls and they're all going to different places? Where does that leave the Hell doctrine?

My khat is going to rot in the ground, my ka is going to guard it, my ba is going to fly around between heaven and Earth, my Khaibit is going to scare people fucking with my tomb and eat the flowers people leave for me, my khu is going to just sit around and be all shiny, my sahu is going to get sloughed off in the transition and then travel with my ba because it has nothing else to do, my sekhem is going to be hanging out with my khu in heaven watching the universe flow by, my ib is going to be banging hot animal-headed goddesses forever, and my ren is going to be every other part of my soul's passkey to the afterlife.

I got it all planned and there's no room for Hell.

But did you notice the common element between all of your souls? "My". Are they all part of the whole of "My"? :wicked:

My "me" dies when I do... for which I'm duly grateful just in case there is a giant Sky Tyrant™ who's going to smite me about my hip, thigh, and dangly bits for using the brain he gave me.

My "me" dies when I do... for which I'm duly grateful just in case there is a giant Sky Tyrant™ who's going to smite me about my hip, thigh, and dangly bits for using the brain he gave me.

I can't blame you there! It would have to be horrible to be smited on your dangly bits. :-}

Surely you will agree that not all Jews think in the same way. As far as my Jewish understanding goes, they claim that God revealed himself to the nation of Isreal on Mt Sinai. Isn't that the same thing that Muslim's claim?
Yes, but the "Bible" is not about the Muslims

Well the Catholic Church claims that it is only true church of christ and all other churches are false. Isn't that a bit like what fundamentalist Jews are saying about themselves?

A "bit like" yes, but the Catholics are not a gene race, only an ideology race, the same as science and all who proclaim a "truth". It is still a race as to try to ensure that your "correct truth" is the prevailing one. But it is not about who your daddy was.

I believe that the Jews are from the Israelite tribe Judah...according to the bible that is, at least that is my understanding

This is correct.

Think about it, why did Moses call them Israelites yet later they are called Jews. Why not Canaanites, or Hebrews, or Zealites, or any of the other probabilities.

My "me" dies when I do... for which I'm duly grateful just in case there is a giant Sky Tyrant who's going to smite me about my hip, thigh, and dangly bits for using the brain he gave me.
IF you had started a business or a social movement of some kind, perhaps an activist movement, would you want that movement to die just because you did?

Your "soul" refers to your legacy and what you wanted to continue beyond the life of merely your body.

Your "soul" suffers in accordance with its ability to harmonize with the future surroundings. It isn't about punishment. It is about making sure you carefully consider what you are causing for your own legacy to have to endure.

The term we translate as Jews was coined during the Roman era.

At that time, Israel had long been displaced, and only Judah remained after the Assyrians came, though it was no longer a kingdom, the only native land Jews were living in Judah or Yehuda, and they were thus classified by their Roman rulers. Jerusalem, incidentally, was the capital of Judah only.

On what Historical basis are you seperating the identities of the Jews and Isrealites?

I believe that the Jews are from the Israelite tribe Judah...according to the bible that is, at least that is my understanding

Then where did the Isrealites goes? and how is that linked to the fact that Judah tribe hijacked the Isrealites history.

Well the Catholic Church claims that it is only true church of christ and all other churches are false. Isn't that a bit like what fundamentalist Jews are saying about themselves?A "bit like" yes, but the Catholics are not a gene race, only an ideology race, the same as science and all who proclaim a "truth". It is still a race as to try to ensure that your "correct truth" is the prevailing one. But it is not about who your daddy was.

Well technically according to that the Daddy of the jew is also our daddy, all the jews are saying that they are the favourites of God. Both Christians and Muslims make the same claim.

not according to he muslims, they claim that they are the descendants of Ismeal, and that Mohammed was the prophecised prophet of the OT.

Well technically according to that the Daddy of the jew is also our daddy, all the jews are saying that they are the favourites of God. Both Christians and Muslims make the same claim.
And what is your point??

I was using the word "daddy" to refer to your mortal dad, not the Spiritual one.

not according to he muslims, they claim that they are the descendants of Ismeal, and that Mohammed was the prophecised prophet of the OT.

True, but I was refering to the Christian and/or Jewish form of the "Bible". Many have their own form of a Bible which they claim to be the more accurate one. We were talking only about the common Christian OT and NT.

1. Sin nature.

2. Ask God.

These are my two (2) answers.

Thanks for reading.

Aaaah! I get it!

"Sin nature". You mean like the lions and sheep and the flies and butterflies and flowers and trees and the sun, they all have sin in them, so they all go to hell. That explains a lot ... smeghead.

"Ask God", an even better answer from you. ... wait, I will do it, darn it... "God! Explain what a soul is and how a soul can feel physical pain when the body will stay here on earth while the soul goes to hell... is such a strange thing, can you explain it?" .... waiting ............... waiting a very long time ...... still waiting ..... I'm starting to get really old.... I'm feeling old and tired...... aaaargh... and there I died still waiting for the answer and still no answer recieved, so now back to you Levi, what is a soul? And how can a spirit or a soul without a body feel pain that is transfered in nerves in a physical body?

And what is your point??

I was using the word "daddy" to refer to your mortal dad, not the Spiritual one.

Well, in that case, Jews aren't the only one who are doing it I suppose. "Inheritence/Lineage" pride is a very common feature amongst humanity.

Well, in that case, Jews aren't the only one who are doing it I suppose. "Inheritence/Lineage" pride is a very common feature amongst humanity.

Caring about your own offspring is certainly important. It is found everywhere for a rational reasoning.

But there is a big difference between caring for your own offspring and deciding that it is only your own offspring (or your race) who have importance.

This same logical rational for caring for your own offspring also applies to caring for all of humanity and nature. It is a matter of being intellegent. The caring comes from an intelligent source inside everyone.

Please note that I did NOT say a mysterious hocus pocus magical force of intelligence. Just like racism, intelligence IS what IT IS - no more and no less.

SSel, this wouldnt' even be an issue except for the fact for that on more than one occassion you have pointed your finger at the Jews as being racist. And even now, you fail to say that Christian and Muslim beliefs promote the same thing, why?
No. It is only an issue because rather than accept the facts originally presented as merely that and nothing more, YOU made an issue. YOU accuse of hatred and twist the topic toward YOUR issues. It wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't an issue with YOU.

"Offense can not be given, if it is never taken"

I have already explained my view on racism. But if you wish to keep accusing Christianity of being a doctrine of racism, then you seriously need to learn the difference. Jesus was, if anything, the exact opposite.

To stop the worry, simply devote yourself to something you truly feel is a worthy and continuing existence and get involved. The worry will fade.

If what you have devoted yourself to is eternal, then so will you be and never be non-existent.

i care about the world and the people in it not just myself.

I knew that already. Now.. GET INVOLVED.

Also for what its worth, I have just described what true baptism is...

Immerse into the waters (the issues) of the Holy Spirit (The concern of ALL things)

John had only been baptizing in one specific river of concerns.

The ritual you see at churches is only the symbolic representation of the understanding and has nothing to do with actual baptism. They equate becoming a member of the church with becoming involved. It all makes much more sense than you think.

This is a CHRISTIAN doctrine. How can you relate a "concern for ALL things" with racism?

Jesus' entire issue was to get people to stop merely worrying about their OWN lives and families. He points it out in a variety of ways. The Catholics are not even close to anything you could call racist. The doctrine of the NT preaches that if you're not helping to make the world a better place (non-racist), then by default, you're helping it to be worse. The Heaven and Hell speeches are about no more than warnings about what you're causing for the rest of the world that you care about. If you don't care, then it doesn't apply to you. This is not racism either. It is referring to what works and what doesn't work regardless of who you are and if you don't care, then it doesn't really apply.

QUOTE(pritishd @ Dec 22 2005, 12:34 PM) *

))

QUOTE(Ssel @ Dec 22 2005) *

A "bit like" yes, but the Catholics are not a gene race, only an ideology race, the same as science and all who proclaim a "truth". It is still a race as to try to ensure that your "correct truth" is the prevailing one. But it is not about who your daddy (genetic) was.

))

Where is the racism in the REAL Christian doctrine??

Where you find it is in the OT, not the NT.

Stop thinking in terms of who to hate or never hate, and the hatred will go away.

It is only an issue because rather than accept the facts originally presented as merely that and nothing more, YOU made an issue. YOU accuse of hatred and twist the topic toward YOUR issues. It wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't an issue with YOU.

Boy, you're a touch little man aren't you? :lmao: You really have an air of holiness about you, give me some of the spirit!

No. It is only an issue because rather than accept the facts originally presented as merely that and nothing more, YOU made an issue. YOU accuse of hatred and twist the topic toward YOUR issues. It wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't an issue with YOU.

Well we are not denying that Judaism as a theological system is racist(however many Jews like Christians don't care about that part)

But we are presenting a "Fact" that this not a an isolated phenomena that just is related to Jews. Christians and Muslims also display this phenomena.

But if you wish to keep accusing Christianity of being a doctrine of racism, then you seriously need to learn the difference. Jesus was, if anything, the exact opposite.

If christianity is the offshoot of Judaism, then it will certainly inherit those tendencies that you identify with OT.

I mean look at 45 years back, blacks could not marry whites, because it was taught in the religion, and many of these doctrines of racism came from the OT and NT both.

As far Jesus not being racist, did you forget about the amelekite woman incident where he calls her a dog of the Jews.

The Catholics are not even close to anything you could call racist.

Apparently the Catholic church strongly prohibits "interfaith" marriage.(Other faith also include the protestant faith)

Interfaith Marriage Requirement

As far as not being racist, well the history of the catholic church does speak for itself. Right now they also have taken the stand which is similar to the Judaism, ie we don't care about others, we are born in the right faith. That is why catholics don't evangelise

The doctrine of the NT preaches that if you're not helping to make the world a better place (non-racist), then by default, you're helping it to be worse.

And you do this by bring people to christ by any means whatsoever. Even the St Paul said that he will anything to bring people unto christ(even lie for jesus).

The Heaven and Hell speeches are about no more than warnings about what you're causing for the rest of the world that you care about.

The catholics will definately disagree on the fact that Heaven and Hell are figurative. For them these are very real places in the afterlife where they are gonna goto heaven, you and me are both going to hell and burn forever. :grin:

Where is the racism in the REAL Christian doctrine??

Since "Real Christian Doctrine" becomes whatever the believer wants it become, this statement has no objective significance. Every christian denomination will say that you are not following "real christian doctrine", and their is the correct one.

Where you find it is in the OT, not the NT.

Most people will agree that NT is anti seminate, ie it isolates the Jews as the killer of God and at many places the Jews are supposed to be trouble makers.

Matt 27.25: “In reply all the people said, ‘Let his blood be on us and on our children!’”

Acts 2.36: “Therefore let all the house of Israel know beyond a doubt that God has made this Jesus whom you crucified both Lord and Christ.”

1 Thess 2.14-15: “(14) For you became imitators, brothers and sisters, of God’s churches in Christ Jesus that are in Judea, because you too suffered the same things from your own countrymen as they in fact did from the Jews, (15) who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets and persecuted us severely. They are displeasing to God and are opposed to all people…”

John 8:44 You(Jews) belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

One of the attributes of racism is a them/us mentality, and this is prevalant throught the NT

1)Any non believer is condemned to hell(I am sure you are well aware of those famous verses)

2)Non-christians and Christians should have any fellowship/marriage. 2 Corinthians 6:14 (ever heard of the exclusive brethern group. I am pretty sure that's where they get the mentality from)

3)Christians are to bring every thought into obediance under christ and they are commanded to revenge all disobedience (The Grand Inquisitor must have smiled when he read 2 Cor 10:5-6)

4)Every Heritic And Skeptic has "evil" heart of disbelief. Hebrews 3:12

5)Read 1 John and 2 John. The them /us mentality is prevalent theme there.

Intolerance In The NT

You have taken this way off topic with your emotionalism about racism.

You appear to want to bend anything so as to blame the Christian and defend the Jew. Of course you will accuse me of doing that because you will always see your own heart when viewing others.

I made the statement concerning the doctrine of the OT which the Jewry claims as their exclusive doctrine. The OT directly claims that the "chosen people" are the good guys and the Jews have taken that to mean exclusively them by genetic favor.

The NT is a doctrine about being concerned of ALL people and things (the holy spirit). The only "race" involved is the race concerning the ideology, not the genetics. We don't call that racism until you want to find something to blame on someone.

By your usage, I could claim all of the ex-Christians as racists just because they promote their ideology over the Christian ideology. The word racist is used to refer to genetic racism and you know that.

The fact that some people in every religion misuse their doctrine is pointless since they all do it. The point is to look at the actual doctrine and correct to that doctrine rather than saying "I don't like THOSE people today, so let's see what I can make look bad about them."

Your letting your passions be your mind's eyes. Your doing exactly what you acuse the fundies of doing.

But I'm not going to argue about this non-sense on this thread any more.

You have taken this way off topic with your emotionalism about racism.

You appear to want to bend anything so as to blame the Christian and defend the Jew. Of course you will accuse me of doing that because you will always see your own heart when viewing others.

I am not defending the Jews, I am showing to you that christians do that too, and they are enough verses in the NT which shows the racism.

I made the statement concerning the doctrine of the OT which the Jewry claims as their exclusive doctrine. The OT directly claims that the "chosen people" are the good guys and the Jews have taken that to mean exclusively them by genetic favor.

Well the next a Jews(or christian for that matter) tells you that, perhaps you can point him to his bible, which should destroy this notion of exclusivness

Isa 56:1-7

Thus saith Jehovah: Keep ye judgment and do righteousness; for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.

Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that holdeth fast to it; that keepeth the sabbath from profaning it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.

And let not the son of the alien(or non-Jews), that hath joined himself to Jehovah, speak saying, Jehovah hath entirely separated me from his people; neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree;

for thus saith Jehovah: Unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and hold fast to my covenant,

even unto them will I give in my house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

Also the sons of the alien, that join themselves to Jehovah, to minister unto him and to love the name of Jehovah, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from profaning it, and holdeth fast to my covenant;

even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer; their burnt-offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar: for my house shall be called a house of prayer for all the peoples.

Number 15

The LORD said unto Moses and Aaron, This is the ordinance of the passover: There shall no stranger

eat thereof.

And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the LORD, let all his males be

circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for

no uncircumcised person shall eat thereof. One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the

stranger that sojourneth among you.

As the scripture clearly shows, if you want to serve and want to be part of God's "chosen one", and be accepted by him, you are to keep his laws.

The NT is a doctrine about being concerned of ALL people and things (the holy spirit). The only "race" involved is the race concerning the ideology, not the genetics.

Well since the NT is offshoot of the OT, it will automatically inherit all the B/S from OT, including the "racist " part.

The cause of Hell is over defending an issue that doesn't lead to a more heavenly existence.

Defending merely a genetic race of people, regardless of their doctrines, has little choice but to lead to a hell for all but that race.

So why is it that you, pritishd and Serenity, RUSH to the defense of the Jewish race even though you both agree that their doctrines are both fantasy and filled with horrid practices? Yet you so gleefully bash the white male when he is using that same doctrine with the addition of a "Prince of Peace" addendum?

Do you have an agenda?

Or are you merely emotionally blinded hell raising puppets of the wealthiest, most manipulative, racists on the planet?

Since neither of you are Jewish, I have to conclude, that you, like very many, have been sucked into their strategy of always being seen as the poor innocent underdog, even while they build the 4th largest military might and most influential political machine on Earth, yet still receive donations and sympathy.

The real reason that the US ended up declaring war on Iraq, was because Israel wanted it. Iraq HAD the 4th largest military.

It seems you would be more interested in attacking ALL false doctrines, and most especially the ones who attached their genetic race to them. These would mostly be Jews, the Muslims, and SOME of the protestants.

The magic of the burning bush is about how to cause burning hell all about, while you remain feigning innocence, protected in the center by the burning passions of all others. The Israelites (by ideology, not race) were supposed to be the center trunk and branches of the bush, but the Jews claim it to be only their genetic race. All others were to be the over emotional burning exterior. -- You are the evidence that it really works.

=======================================

Btw, doesn't over defending one genetic race over another make you a racist?

Ssel, you are the worst kind of idiot. I'm getting tired of you constantly derailing threads with your irrelevant postings. We're talking about the impossibility of hell, and now you're going off on the 'Jewry' - again.

Mods, can we get a warning here? Seriously, every time he posts Ssel tries to completely derail the thread to one of his pet obsessions.

So back to the thread - how can hell be torture, painful and scary?