Goodbye Jesus

Nyc Mayor Aims To Ban Super Sized Sodas And Sugary Drinks.

Tabula Rasa

Guest Valk0010

Yes brother, I told you, I regularly edit my posts. Editing posts for clarity, to add new ideas or to fix spelling and grammatical errors is what the edit function is for.

You really just want to 'get' me don't you?

I think it's better if I just avoid discussion with you for a while. I like how your mind works, but I really don't appreciate the things you've accused me of or the way you have attempted to spin my position.

Then you admit to editing your position after the fact and without notice. That would be ch

mwc

Out of curiosity, what sort of notice would you want? Was he supposed to PM you with proposed grammatical changes to his posts before he makes them? I missed that memo somewhere.

There use to be a edit by and when line, that would happen automatically.

I've admitted it 3 times now and never once denied it. If that's cheating, then Dave needs to fix the board function that allows for an edit function (edits are automatically not time stamped for subscribers if that's your issue -- again, alert Dave!). Hell, alert Bill Gates and have him get on MS Word while we're at it.

You are accusing me of changing my position in order to win an argument. That's something else entirely.

You really can't help yourself can you?

I love you Vigile.

mwc

When you use it to cheat then it's cheating.

You are being a serious ass and have shown yourself willing to go to great lengths simply to prove yourself right, including level cheap, unsupported accusations at me, attempt to restate my position for me and equivocate.

You are being a serious ass and have shown yourself willing to go to great lengths simply to prove yourself right, including level cheap, unsupported accusations at me, attempt to restate my position for me and equivocate.

I'm not sure what you're talking about.

mwc

This is in rants and replies, not the Den or the Collosium so it's not a debate!! It's a discussion, so stop being babies. If you have anything else to say regarding the discussion say it, if not STFU or take it offline.

This is in rants and replies, not the Den or the Collosium so it's not a debate!! It's a discussion, so stop being babies. If you have anything else to say regarding the discussion say it, if not STFU or take it offline.

You're right.

I stand by my position that "stealth" edits should be changed but I am apologizing to Vigile for all things said which will hopefully make amends between us.

mwc

You're right.

I stand by my position that "stealth" edits should be changed but I am apologizing to Vigile for all things said which will hopefully make amends between us.

mwc

I accept your apology and thank you for it.

I love both of you guys. You know that?

Ophelia: It may be a taste of the prejudice that fat people feel, but it's still annoying! ;)