Goodbye Jesus

The Official Ex-C Facebook Friending Thread

freeasabird

One rule for posting:

Please do not quote anyone's facebook page link in case they wish to pull it down later for annonymity's sake.

I'll start!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.clayton.566

• Like 1

You can remove a post on here? Is that option on the mobile version?

You can remove a post on here? Is that option on the mobile version?

You just edit and then remove the text.

Deleted- ask around if you'd like to send a request, plenty here have it :)

deleted

Oh, I just wanted to add... My dad and I think it's funny sometimes to just like and comment on anywhere from 75-100 of each other's posts in the middle of the night, so that when we wake up the next day, we've got shit loads of notifications. It's a joke we play on each other. So if you're my friend on facebook, and you comment on stuff or pictures I post, just be warned that you may end up being notified that dad's liked a bunch of shit of mine at some point.

He tried it last night, but I thwarted him LOL

blackpudd1n, yes, your link worked.

Yay! In one night, all of those crazy cat people have been unsubscribed and been replaced by ex-c's! I can reclaim my facebook!! LOL

• Like 1

Yay! In one night, all of those crazy cat people have been unsubscribed and been replaced by ex-c's! I can reclaim my facebook!! LOL

Yay! yellow.gif

• Like 1

Did it work?

I sent you a friend request!

It worked! But confusing to be on both sites at once!

ficino would you terribly mind to edit those posts to remove the facebook link? Just in case someone needs to go into hiding at a future point, it would be helpful to be able to disassociate their private ex-c account from their public fb account. Thanks!

Gawd you guys. I'm too scared! I feel like I'm taking off all my clothes in public! excl.png

• Like 1

Gawd you guys. I'm too scared! I feel like I'm taking off all my clothes in public! excl.png

Whenever you're ready, we'll be gentle ;)

• Like 3

Whenever you're ready, we'll be gentle ;)

Not me. Like Gaga says "if it's not rough it isn't fun"

• Like 2

agree, Positivist! I just created a page for our small side business today... that might be a baby step...

I just noticed this thread. I was trying to figure everybody out from friends that other friends were adding...

I'm not so much worried about people here finding me on Facebook; I'm more concerned about people I'm friends with on Facebook finding me here through Google searches, so I won't post a link to my Facebook page here. If you want to add me as a friend on Facebook, just send me a PM (which I'm pretty sure is invisible to the Googlebots).

I'm not so much worried about people here finding me on Facebook; I'm more concerned about people I'm friends with on Facebook finding me here through Google searches, so I won't post a link to my Facebook page here. If you want to add me as a friend on Facebook, just send me a PM (which I'm pretty sure is invisible to the Googlebots).

Never trust the Googlebots! j/k, I'm sure you're fine with the PMs.

I'm keeping y'all in an Ex-C friend category. Don't want to end up accidentally messaging someone with the same name!