Goodbye Jesus

Entailment: Its Ubiquity, Importance, And Expression

Legion

Oh and legion. I have you on ignore. And I am going to avoid you at every opportunity. As you once said to me. "I am done with you."

I think you treated me poorly in this thread Valk. And it's not been the first time. Yes, I am emotionally immature. And though it may be childish I believe I've tried to be there for you. When you seemed in this thread to not even extend me the benefit of the doubt, I was heartbroken.

Guest Valk0010

Oh and legion. I have you on ignore. And I am going to avoid you at every opportunity. As you once said to me. "I am done with you."

I think you treated me poorly in this thread Valk. And it's not been the first time. Yes, I am emotionally immature. And though it may be childish I believe I've tried to be there for you. When you seemed in this thread to not even extend me the benefit of the doubt, I was heartbroken.

There is a difference between me not exactly,jumping wholeheartedly into what you were saying and a slightly rough comment about how been reacting (which BAA pointed out in a more polite manner as being awlful). And you rubbing in my face my financial struggles. The idea of parity seems to be lost on you, so unless you say the words "Im sorry." This is the last thing I ever intend to say to you.

And another thing, I tried to apologize to you, and then you did the verbal equilivent of kicking me in the balls.

Valk, I am a poor man too.

I'm sorry.

Can we please begin to heal our relationship?

Guest Valk0010

Valk, I am a poor man too.

I'm sorry.

Can we please begin to heal our relationship?

Thank you, and your no longer on ignore.

... your no longer on ignore.

Thank you. I'm glad your spelling of "you are" is so tidy and accurate.

GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Welcome to our relationship, like two Jewish grandmothers.