Goodbye Jesus

The World Is Beautiful.....

Guest Valk0010

this. sometimes i just stop and think, 'holy crap! we walked on the moon!' (and drove too!) still blows me away.

That. is. humanity's. crowning. moment. of. awesomeness. so. far! :o

Probably, but maybe a close second behind "Jersey Shore".

• Like 1

Now its your turn. I want this to be a list of things that make the world beautiful according to you.

THIS*. She makes the world beautiful to me.

april-exc.jpg

*2Honest...trying to stop me from taking a picture of her (with ex-c website coincidentally visible on laptop in background)

• Like 4

Guest Valk0010

I have heard it said a lot, that unbelievers should be totally unhappy without god. I am not normally a happy person, so I could potentially be proof of that.

Forgive my quibble, please, but that does not constitute proof by any definition. A piece of evidence, yes, but poor at best.

Well I was just being fair. Its shit evidence, your right, but I was just being fair.

Nivek posted this on facespace. I'm still in awe. Looking at Earth, Jupiter, Venus from Mars, what a concept.

Mars22Jul.jpg

Some people can't even consider the way people see things in other countries let alone other planets. This picture is just incredible. Just look at the rocks and the way the sun's light interacts with the atmosphere. And there we are as a little speck of light.

Nivek posted this on facespace. I'm still in awe. Looking at Earth, Jupiter, Venus from Mars, what a concept.

Mars22Jul.jpg

just wow. imagine standing there and seeing your home planet as a speck. on a serious note, there is a cow grazing on the horizon.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dMONzLf8VvA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This guy has made me dance, nonstop, since day one. It's such happy music, I cant help but smile.

• Like 1

Goo, I haven't been on a forum in awhile...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.c...ed/dMONzLf8VvA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This guy has made me dance, nonstop, since day one. It's such happy music, I cant help but smile.

Ha! That was kind of fun. :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.c...ed/dMONzLf8VvA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ha! That was kind of fun. smile.png

Tis.

This makes me smile inside.

• Like 1

Knowledge is beauty. Ignorance is ugly.

The most beautiful thing in life is my daughter.

582461_10151712618775258_1997789219_n.jpg

and the Universe itself.

552415_10151067052420909_1011858177_n.jpg

• Like 1

Now its your turn. I want this to be a list of things that make the world beautiful according to you.

329ec6321e532518a348f62aad7d99b1_h.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...