Goodbye Jesus

Damn, Sometimes I Wish God Were Real.

Kaiser01

So, some of you know i have been meeting with that theologian for a while now. Well apparently he has connection to R.C. Sproul. Most of you wont know who that is but he is a big time theologian and one of the only big scale theo's i respect, he is a million times better than WLC but he dosent make that many public apearences. Well for a while i tried going back to Christianity, of course i stepped back but the theologian i see still thinks im a christian. So he contacts RC and tells him my story...

i get a letter from RC recommending me to Ligoniers reformation college which is basically his since he owns ligioneir ministries. To the theologian i see and to RC Sproul i am going to be an important apologist.wacko.png

I kinda wish God were real in times like this because i basically got offered the chance to become a big time apologist and get into a great college. I cant take it though because well God is not real and it wouldn't be honest of myself. This is a great opportunity i cant take.

Tell them, yeah i'll be an apologist...for Carl Sagan....

Kudos to you, K! Former peeps had the same hopes for me. Maybe we should hook up and look into marketing a mock apologetics product. We can come out after we cash in and do right for the cause of reason! zDuivel7.gif

Don't give in to the power of the dark side of the force Luke.....

Don't give in to the power of the dark side of the force Luke.....

But they have cookies...

Guest Xtech

Ummmm so in other words, this dude attempts to flatter you and then to *selflessly* recommend you buy his product.

Ummmm so in other words, this dude attempts to flatter you and then to *selflessly* recommend you buy his product.

No, He figures since i am an atheist turned christian, well was and atheist turned christian, that i will be valuable as an apologist. Atheist turned christian is in high demand right now in the theological world, the reason i kinda wish i could do it is because life would be smooth sailing from here because i would do so well in the theological circuit, i could maybe be the next WLC if i wanted too but then i would be a liar.

No, He figures since i am an atheist turned christian, well was and atheist turned christian, that i will be valuable as an apologist. Atheist turned christian is in high demand right now in the theological world, the reason i kinda wish i could do it is because life would be smooth sailing from here because i would do so well in the theological circuit, i could maybe be the next WLC if i wanted too but then i would be a liar.

I seriously am not sure if saying "the next WLC" would be something to be boast of, or be embarrassed about. I guess if you're among the reputed best at what you do, even if it's tossing horse shit, thats worth something right?

So, some of you know i have been meeting with that theologian for a while now. Well apparently he has connection to R.C. Sproul. Most of you wont know who that is but he is a big time theologian and one of the only big scale theo's i respect, he is a million times better than WLC but he dosent make that many public apearences. Well for a while i tried going back to Christianity, of course i stepped back but the theologian i see still thinks im a christian. So he contacts RC and tells him my story...

i get a letter from RC recommending me to Ligoniers reformation college which is basically his since he owns ligioneir ministries. To the theologian i see and to RC Sproul i am going to be an important apologist.wacko.png

I kinda wish God were real in times like this because i basically got offered the chance to become a big time apologist and get into a great college. I cant take it though because well God is not real and it wouldn't be honest of myself. This is a great opportunity i cant take.

Will you get a full ride scholarship?

Will you get a full ride scholarship? If so, go for it. Consider that politicians lie for a living and don't feel bad. It's just 'business.' lol. Anything to do with customer service or sales is outright lying.

It is commendable that you, an atheist has morals. I thought that wasn't possible without jeebus..hahaha j/k.

I seriously am not sure if saying "the next WLC" would be something to be boast of, or be embarrassed about. I guess if you're among the reputed best at what you do, even if it's tossing horse shit, thats worth something right?

Its not commendable, it was mostly a joke but i guess if worked hard enough the be the best horse shiter i could lol.