Goodbye Jesus

Maye There Is No Devil, How Christians May Be Deceiving People

Noraa

• Super Moderator

U B troll. U need UR medz.

Maybe There is no God--Christians May Be Deceiving People. None of us believe in your God anymore, Noraa. Most of us don't believe in any gods. This will be more interesting if you begin providing evidence to back your opinions.

I hate to sound repetitive but the evidence comes from meditation

Then it's not evidence - - until you can show someone outside your own head using facts external to yourself, then you are just expressing preferences as to how you want reality to be, or at least what you think reality is.

Truth doesn't require for any proof to be shown. You're basically not believing me because your mind is locked on the fantasy that God isn't real

The absence of evidence is sometimes evidence of absents. And just because you have a wierd experience or two doesn't change the balance of the evidence. There is no good reason to believe in a god. There are plenty of poor one's. And hey, even if you told me, "hey I experienced this and this is what I think and I am not here to judge" I would think rad and leave you be. But don't judge me, for your( untill you give a good reason for me to say otherwise) delusions.

Truth requires evidence, otherwise its just circumstance and fluff.

Oh so you're saying that since I can't prove to u that I'm from the South part of the United States then it must be false? Could u explain?

You can easily prove to everyone in the world that you are from the south. IT'S NOT HARD.

I don't even understand what you believe. Would you care to elaborate? Or are you just going to troll on?

Spiritual people do not ceive the same divine messages.

Ceive huh? Well, I am not sure that anyone here is..."ceiving" your message.

Guest Valk0010

Maybe There is no God--Christians May Be Deceiving People. None of us believe in your God anymore, Noraa. Most of us don't believe in any gods. This will be more interesting if you begin providing evidence to back your opinions.

Then it's not evidence - - until you can show someone outside your own head using facts external to yourself, then you are just expressing preferences as to how you want reality to be, or at least what you think reality is.

Truth doesn't require for any proof to be shown. You're basically not believing me because your mind is locked on the fantasy that God isn't real

The absence of evidence is sometimes evidence of absents. And just because you have a wierd experience or two doesn't change the balance of the evidence. There is no good reason to believe in a god. There are plenty of poor one's. And hey, even if you told me, "hey I experienced this and this is what I think and I am not here to judge" I would think rad and leave you be. But don't judge me, for your( untill you give a good reason for me to say otherwise) delusions.

Truth requires evidence, otherwise its just circumstance and fluff.

Oh so you're saying that since I can't prove to u that I'm from the South part of the United States then it must be false? Could u explain?

I am willing to accept at face value, because it is believable, that when you say your from the south, that you are from the south. That works within the nature of what is commonly known and accepted about reality.

God on the other hand not so much. A mystical experience alone (I had one, where I thought god was talking to me in words), can't prove the existence of a creator, especially when there is the rest of the world, where you don't find a god or a need for one, that still needs to be considered.

No, that's just shit you dream up after pretending to be "spiritual." See, if the Truth came to us through meditation/dreams/visions/revelation, everyone would get the same answers.

Everyone does get the same answers, its just a matter of if u accept them or not. God does not force anyone to accept his advice

That's true. After intense meditation, Allah, the one true god told me that Islam is the one true way. He told me that and he told you that also. Now you just need to accept that. And pray in the general direction of Mecca.

Think about it, some say that fornication is a sin. Some say women should be treated like shit. Some say don't use condoms. All of this is obvious bullshit that common sense tells u that u should think twice about believing it. My revelation is true because I'm not trying to be a supremacy. I'm just explaining that whats good and evil is common sense that God gives us and that Heaven and Hell ultimately gives meaning to whats right and wrong

My parents taught me what was right and wrong before I even heard about god. They taught me common sense and morality. And the morality didn't include heaven or hell. They were very skeptical about the existence of a god and so am I. Heaven, Hell and god do not "ultimately give us meaning as to right or wrong" nor do they automatically instill a sense of morality. If I told a child he would go to Hell if he did something wrong he might say, "Yeah, ok." I would then also need to explain to him that it is a place he didn't want to go. A place of pain. Then I would need to explain all the myriad things that are wrong and would be associated with Hell. But there is no such place besides one's imaginings.

Morality is doing the right thing because we should be kind to our fellow man as we would be kind to ourself. Not because our imaginary friend has a place of eternal torture where we will go if we don't behave. That's childish and even my parents realized god, heaven and hell are bullshit concepts and didn't teach me any of that crap.

The Devil and I were just sitting here meditating and God sent us the message that the Devil wasn't real. We stopped, looked at one another and started laughing, but refused to accept this message. God seemed upset and tried very hard to force us to accept it but we just kept laughing. He eventually went away. The Devil and I decided to just watch some TV after that.

mwc

The Devil and I were just sitting here meditating and God sent us the message that the Devil wasn't real. We stopped, looked at one another and started laughing, but refused to accept this message. God seemed upset and tried very hard to force us to accept it but we just kept laughing. He eventually went away. The Devil and I decided to just watch some TV after that.

mwc

I bet y'all watched Tosh, didn't you?

I DO watch Tosh. Did the Devil tell you?

mwc

I DO watch Tosh. Did the Devil tell you?

mwc

He said you like to watch while smoking a doob and eating Cheetos puffs.

Troll and/or nutter.

Claiming god is real but not the Devil. :check:

Claiming atheists are just rejecting the TRUE tmmessage :Check:

Claim personal phone line to god :Check:

Using meme and text speak, poor spelling and atrocious grammar. :Check:

Definite Troll.

Definite Troll.

Agreed. Then, it's Troll AND Nutter for the win.

Definite Troll.

That was my thought right off the bat, but he doesn't seem to know what a troll is. I'm now thinking that he might be a kid (and a troll).

The troll doesn't even realize that heaven and hell are totally incompatible with "karma".

Either theres karma, or H/H. Can't have both.

Noraa, Is it really that difficult to type ONE or TWO more letters to complete your words? "u", "2", "tryin"?!? Please grow up and communicate like an adult. Don't even get me started on your "logic"!

obvious troll. multiple topics started asserting the same nonsense that we all (most of us) have GROWN out of.

Why do you guys fall for the trolls every time? Why do you even engage them? Do any of you have a life? You can't argue sense into these idiots.

U B troll. U need UR medz.

LMAO :)

In one of your epistles you said 'evidence comes from meditation' In this one you claim 'truth doesn't require any proof to be shown'

Thanks for confirming something that happened to me the other night. I was meditating outside and while in deep non thought I actually saw a bear fly over the moon! And that is the TRUTH so I don't have to show it to you. LOL

• Like 2

Why do you guys fall for the trolls every time? Why do you even engage them? Do any of you have a life? You can't argue sense into these idiots.

Because true hardcore fundies are indiscerible from trolls. Hence JayL and Thumby.

1. Why do you guys fall for the trolls every time?

Can't speak for anyone else around here but for me - it's because I'm an idiot.

2. Why do you even engage them?

See reply #1 (right above this, okay?)

3. Do any of you have a life?

Once more, can't speak for anyone else around here but regarding me - no, I don't

4. You can't argue sense into these idiots

And again, once more, can't speak for anyone else around here but I do it in order to practice my comedic skills.

(If you didn't laugh at this you ain't breathing) ROFL

Because true hardcore fundies are indiscerible from trolls. Hence JayL and Thumby.

I'm confused(NOT). What is the difference between a 'true' hardcore fundy and a regular hardcore fundy or even just a fundy? LOL

Sometimes, I get bored. I'm not trying to convince the trolls themselves of anything, but it may show someone reading anonymously, who may be on the fence, how silly Christianity really is.

• Like 1

Trolls are fun.

• Like 1