Goodbye Jesus

Hell Is Real Regardless Of Some Spiritual People Still Sinning

Noraa

index.jpg

thread-sneaker-smiley.gif?1292867689
  • Like 2

I'm 27 since someone asked. There is proof that there is Hell. God reveals it to us thru meditation, u all are just rejectin it. Oh and some of u have proved that atheist do make the claim that Hell doesn't exists because of people doing evil because some of u have said that people do evil because they feel that Hell doesn't really exist. Its amazing how often atheists contradict themselves

What's your proof Noraa. You're still not answering that question.

The proof, you idiots, is that HE WENT THERE AND SMOKED SOME MEDICAL WITH EL DIABLO HISSELF......

jeeeez....what more PROOF could you need?

I'm 27 since someone asked. There is proof that there is Hell. God reveals it to us thru meditation, u all are just rejectin it. Oh and some of u have proved that atheist do make the claim that Hell doesn't exists because of people doing evil because some of u have said that people do evil because they feel that Hell doesn't really exist. Its amazing how often atheists contradict themselves

What is amazing is that you never use punctuation.

That IS some good stuff you got there.....you mind sharing? I prefer to roll my blunts in those itty bitty NEW TESTAMENT pages that are so ubiquitous (that means FOUND EVERYWHERE---thanks to you jesus freaks) because apparently, you are smoking YOUR doob rolled up in the last remaining page from your DICTIONARY.)

U still have a long way to go before u get on my level. Anyways whats idiotic is that u still refuse to believe in Hell even though there is proof that it exists

Without using the bible as a reference, please produce your proof that hell exists.

If you cannot prove that it exists, you need to stop making supernatural claims.

So your proof that hell exists is... ... ... ?

SPOONS : OPRAH'S ASS

See London.....what is so hard about that?

God you're a moron.

Hell is revealed through meditation?

So you're saying it's all in your head.

And you don't see the problem here?

Did you make it out of jr high?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Michigan

Hell, or Hiland Lake,[1] is an unincorporated community in Putnam Township of Livingston County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The community is near the border with Washtenaw County, about 15 miles (24 km) northwest of Ann Arbor. Hell is situated 3 miles (4.8 km) southwest of Pinckney via Patterson Lake Road. The community is served by the Pinckney post office with ZIP Code 48169.

IT IS REAL, wikipedia says it is, so it be be TRUE. jesus was there for a couple of hours before risen to the right hand of his father

Repent and he will send you guys to Michigan

• Super Moderator

index.jpg

They are not mutually exclusive.

Don't post when high.

mwc

Now just a damn minute, I post when high all the damn time, and I'm coherent! I've also seen people post wharrgarble while perfectly sober.

• Like 2

Proof of hell? Are you high?

Proof of Mississippi: I can look on a map or walk to a spot and see signs and papers legally proclaiming the boundaries of Mississippi.

Proof of China: I go there, and within those borders everything is written in Chinese and all papers processed have the PRC on them.

Proof of Hell: ?

Hell is real, and I have proof of it... It's even on a map!

http://en.m.wikipedi...higan#section_4

Well, just figures! :( I just knew if hell existed it would have to be in America. And since it's in Michigan the phrase "cold day in hell" actually means something. :lmao:

Sorry, that's like me saying that Vishnu will let you visit Atlantis when you are dreaming. It means nothing and no one can prove that.

Did you know that I can grow peanuts in the clouds overhead? I'd show you my farm but the magic carpet only holds one passenger and god only gave me one carpet.

So you really need to produce a tangible form of proof. Perhaps a map that people could verify it's location, artifacts form hell, satan or one of his minions could show up and explain things. We're gonna need more than some "meditation" line. If you don't believe in god then your proof of hell is also fake.

How about you try again with something from this plane of reality that we currently exist in.

Noraa, I briefly (4-5 seconds, tops) meditated on the Norse afterlife, then consulted with Dad and Auntie Freyja. Neither of them currently wants you, so don't expect to get a lift to Asgard from any of the Valkyries.

Or mead or roast pork or (nudge nudge wink wink) or sparring practice out in the yard.

In fact, I'd be amazed if Heimdall even lets you across the Bifrost Bridge.

On the other hand, My cousin Hel says She's got room for you in Niflheim but you have to supply your own long undies and firewood if you don't want the dangly bits between your legs to freeze off and get eaten by the Fenris Wolf. Expect an eternity of sitting around in a boring, cold place with a bunch of other terminally bored mortals. If you're very lucky, Hel might load up the VCR and let you guys watch I Love Lucy reruns a few million times (or till the tape busts).

Repent and he will send you guys to Michigan

Oh no, I'm already there! HEEEEEEEEEEELLLP!!!!

• Like 2

tumblr_ktqswthLPc1qatk68o1_400_Your_Argument_is_Invalid-s400x400-66335-580.jpg

Another issue that atheists get wrong is that they seem to think that spiritual = good. .

Wendycrazy.gif

I'm pretty sure that's not true. At all. In fact, many atheists would argue that you don't have to be spiritual AT ALL to be "good".

Duh.

U still have a long way to go before u get on my level.

'The Levels''

davidarmano_brand_heaven_hell_2.jpg

OMG Margee !!! WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT ^^^^^^^ cream cheese "Map to Jesus" chart-----VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL????

Toooooo funny.

• Like 1

U still have a long way to go before u get on my level.

'The Levels''

davidarmano_brand_heaven_hell_2.jpg

It's a good start, but you seem to have forgotten two important steps. At the top there should be "Give money to the church" and at the bottom there should be "think God might not exist on lack of evidence".

I think the picture is a marketing device, not a religious prop - I think Margee's picture is for brands like coffee, cars, laudry detergent, etc. Or even service providers like carpet cleaners and carpentry.

I'll come out and say it: I think that the way that Christians act (and I distinctly include this toked-up freak in that count, despite the "ex-C" logo under his profile pic) speaks volumes about whether or not they really think there is a heaven or hell.

I don't speed. Not because I don't want to drive the speed limit, but because I drive the kind of car that will ALWAYS get pulled over.

I don't lie on my taxes. Not because I'm particularly honest, but because I'm the gal who'll get audited.

I'm not getting a shot that might help my arthritic shoulder. Not because I *like* being in huge amounts of pain, but because I'm the one who gets ALL the really awful side effects of every drug ever (even the ones that almost never have side effects at all).

And these consequences, while verified as real events, aren't even 100% givens. They're just possible enough to be a major deterrent to me.

If I thought for one fucking second that Hell was real and that I would be judged by an omniscient God after my death, I would be terrified to leave the house or talk to anybody for fear of sinning and going to Hell. 10 minutes of pleasure? Are Christians seriously that fucking stupid, to think that anybody sane would risk eternity for ANYTHING? For that matter, if they thought Hell was real, they would not be buying SUVs, living lives of shallow consumerism, and vapidly muddling through their days. Or sitting on their overfed asses on a forum online wibbling on and on about how Jesus appears to them in meditation so that's why we must all drop everything and BEWEEVE.

No, the actual truth is both obvious and inescapable. Despite parroting that they *know* there is a Hell, their behavior speaks otherwise. They do not truly believe there is really a Hell with an inescapable judge and eternal stakes for their behavior here on Earth. It's just something they say they believe. Note that I'm not saying that Hell is real or not. I'm just saying that I don't think Christians really believe it deep down.

As to whether or not Hell is real, PROVE IT.

• Like 2

hmmm... looks like Noraa got booted, can't click on his profile.

Yeah he did

What did he get booted for, and looks like i missed a good conversation in my absence.

Norra seemed like a loon.