Goodbye Jesus

Rape Victim = Slut?!

Lilith666

Read this article: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Feminism/young_lady_is_a_tramp.htm

This miserable son of a &%*!$ assumes the pedophile is telling the truth in saying the girls came on to him. Furthermore, he fails to realize that the girls' "promiscuity" does not matter--the pervert raped them as they are minors and he is an adult. The pedo's crime and light sentence are not the issue in his mind. Instead, he focuses on bemoaning the fact that girls are losing their virginity earlier. Then he wails about a double standard, pretending like he cares that bias is victimizing girls.

I have to keep going over the article because I could not believe what I read.

Maybe they should read more books.

Don't take it so hard, Lillith, and laugh at the poor bastards who think people outside their inbred circles read the articles on that website and ones like it for anything other than entertainment. If you thought that one was so ludicrous, you should see the rest of the site. The paranoia of the guy who runs this site and writes most of the articles is comedy gold. And the cheesy sound effects will make you ROFL. Here's a link to his "Hells Truth" page. Scroll down to the bottom and click on one of the links. Just be warned: you will hear scary sounds and screaming! Children should be accompanied by an adult before entering!

http://jesus-is-savi...uth_warning.htm

Oh, and the link in your post looks like it says "Jesus is a tramp". Lawl.

There's two issues in here I think.

One, I wouldn't be surprised to get confirmation that at least some teenies think they need to fuck around (no matter what way) to be adult and cool and hip and whatnot. Whether this was the case here, I guess we won't ever know. The girls supposedly said they think it, maybe it's true, maybe not. :shrug:

As for the other issue that got you mad Lilith...:

As much as everyone (who isn't "one of them" personally, I guess) hates to think about it, much less admit it might be true... as far as I know pedophiles are not a monolithic block (or cesspool...) of people all sharing the same motivation. I've read that at least some of them suffer from a perception light years away from reality; these poor people basically cannot interpret any action or non-action of a "sexually interesting minor" in any other than a sexual way. For example, they might take a walk through a park, see a 12-year-old girl sitting on a bench scratching the inner side of her upper leg (because when she was swimming at the local lake yesterday a mosquito stung her there)... and be totally fucking unable to think anything other than "she's starting to pleasure herself! She's hot for me!".

Doesn't mean that it's okay if they act based on that perception, but I'd say that is a different case from "Well I just wanted some pussy and no adult woman was around" or such :shrug:

Yeah I know, trying to be fair and just sometimes sucks :Hmm:

There's two issues in here I think.

One, I wouldn't be surprised to get confirmation that at least some teenies think they need to fuck around (no matter what way) to be adult and cool and hip and whatnot. Whether this was the case here, I guess we won't ever know. The girls supposedly said they think it, maybe it's true, maybe not. Wendyshrug.gif

As for the other issue that got you mad Lilith...:

As much as everyone (who isn't "one of them" personally, I guess) hates to think about it, much less admit it might be true... as far as I know pedophiles are not a monolithic block (or cesspool...) of people all sharing the same motivation. I've read that at least some of them suffer from a perception light years away from reality; these poor people basically cannot interpret any action or non-action of a "sexually interesting minor" in any other than a sexual way. For example, they might take a walk through a park, see a 12-year-old girl sitting on a bench scratching the inner side of her upper leg (because when she was swimming at the local lake yesterday a mosquito stung her there)... and be totally fucking unable to think anything other than "she's starting to pleasure herself! She's hot for me!".

Doesn't mean that it's okay if they act based on that perception, but I'd say that is a different case from "Well I just wanted some pussy and no adult woman was around" or such Wendyshrug.gif

Yeah I know, trying to be fair and just sometimes sucks KatieHmm.gif

Considering that the quotes came from the Globe and Mail, I would assume they are accurate, but I can't verify them as the article was either moved or never existed. So the guy who wrote the article could be lying about his source to give the appearance of credibility. Whether it was the former issue you described, the latter or both doesn't really matter. It's one thing for teenagers to do stuff with people their own age, it's another when an adult is involved. The baseball player had sex with minors, and shouldn't have done it. What I can't believe is that he only got 45 days.

But there is something even more interesting at play here. A quick search has revealed to me that the entire story may have been fabricated. The only articles about the case I have seen are written by this Henry Makow (who is insane by the way, just look at his website). It all very well may be a fable generated by him so he could spew his anti-feminist garbage. On a side note to anyone reading this: Don't take anything written on jesus-is-savior seriously. All of the writers are conspiracy theorists and religious nuts, and very little of what they write about is based in reality.

Reading Jesus is Saviour is bad for your health. With regards to Onslaught's point, that wouldn't be the first thing this guy has fabricated.

If you want some more dumbfuckery on the internet, the Internet Church of Christ is another stop that might be worth making.

• Like 1

Reading Jesus is Saviour is bad for your health. With regards to Onslaught's point, that wouldn't be the first thing this guy has fabricated.

If you want some more dumbfuckery on the internet, the Internet Church of Christ is another stop that might be worth making.

Actually, the story may not have been fabricated. I saw another article on theinterim.com that describes the same story, though Rynes is spelled Rhynes, and both girls are 12 and he is 18. He may be telling the truth, but he's still batshit insane. Go to his website, henrymakow.com, and look at the first article that pops up. I won't even say what it is, because you have to see it for yourself.

And here's yet another article I found. Words cannot describe the insanity.

http://www.kjvonly.org/bob/ross_black_lip.htm

Actually, the story may not have been fabricated. I saw another article on theinterim.com that describes the same story, though Rynes is spelled Rhynes, and both girls are 12 and he is 18. He may be telling the truth, but he's still batshit insane. Go to his website, henrymakow.com, and look at the first article that pops up. I won't even say what it is, because you have to see it for yourself.

And here's yet another article I found. Words cannot describe the insanity.

http://www.kjvonly.o...s_black_lip.htm

Wow.

Just, wow.

That headline actually just made my day.

Here's a quote about JiS from another site:

There are so many fonts, photos and hate-filled, incongruous pieces of information on the homepage that at a certain point the human eye just gives up and stares into the vast expanse of the background. The only unifying theme of the site seems to be contempt and a psychotic distrust of literally everything.

I also see the guy has a Twitter account. Check this.

Why do so many corps want your children to be gay? They are all Illuminati banker controlled. Now it's Office Deport

I suspect there are fun times to be had here.

Guest Babylonian Dream

How'd I know BO was going to post that exact post? Where else did I see him post that?

• Like 1

Don't take it so hard, Lillith, and laugh at the poor bastards who think people outside their inbred circles read the articles on that website and ones like it for anything other than entertainment. If you thought that one was so ludicrous, you should see the rest of the site. The paranoia of the guy who runs this site and writes most of the articles is comedy gold. And the cheesy sound effects will make you ROFL. Here's a link to his "He

lls Truth" page. Scroll down to the bottom and click on one of the links. Just be warned: you will hear scary sounds and screaming! Children should be accompanied by an adult before entering!

http://jesus-is-savi...uth_warning.htm

Oh, and the link in your post looks like it says "Jesus is a tramp". Lawl.

Right after I quit, this would have terrified me. It looks like a corny Halloween haunted house.

Read this article: http://www.jesus-is-..._is_a_tramp.htm

This miserable son of a &%*!$ assumes the pedophile is telling the truth in saying the girls came on to him. Furthermore, he fails to realize that the girls' "promiscuity" does not matter--the pervert raped them as they are minors and he is an adult. The pedo's crime and light sentence are not the issue in his mind. Instead, he focuses on bemoaning the fact that girls are losing their virginity earlier. Then he wails about a double standard, pretending like he cares that bias is victimizing girls.

I have to keep going over the article because I could not believe what I read.

That kind of blame the victim mentality is unfortunately not limited to some extreme Christians, it can be found in all sectors of society.

Btw, "jesus is savior" is such a nutty site that even most conservative Christians would disown it.....

Pedophiles are the modern equivalent of monsters in our society. What they are drawn to and desire is harming to children and illegal. If they do act on it, they need to be locked away and possibly executed as there has NEVER been any way to cure them of it. They are just as drawn to prepubescent bodies of children as strongly as any hetero or homosexuals are drawn to adult bodies. I know this may sound harsh, especially to those of you who have never raised children, but when you have children of your own, you will do ANYTHING to prevent it that you know of.

I just read the book about this little girl http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nujood_Ali

I'm also taking sociology, so I'm trying to broaden my cultural perspectives. Bear with me. In Nujood's culture little girls are commonly married off to adult men. Fathers do this to try to give their families the best lives or to keep their young daughters from being sold into human trafficking,..

Are men who are attracted to children monsters, or is this just something that is natural of humans? Men in westernized cultures who are attracted to children are wrong because they're societal deviants, but is their desire itself, monstrous?

All that being said, I'm very grateful that our society doesn't embrace pedophilia in any way shape or form!

In some few humans pedophilia seems to be "just" *cough* a quirk in the sexual programming. There are many motivations for people (of both genders, mind you... female molesters just somehow manage to stay out of almost all the headlines) to sexually molest children. I've seen a list of known ones online some time ago.

Sickening stuff but it teaches you a lesson that just like any other group of humans, pedophiles are not all the same. If only they were. It would probably make it much easier to prevent them from committing their nauseating acts. Wendyshrug.gif

Let's be honest, the Bible tells men they are better than everyone else if they believe in jehovah. These men are ego stroked to believe they are entitled and the best creatures on earth.If they so choose, they can be mean to their wife and have sex with anyone, as long as they aren't stealing from another man of the tribe. But the women that have sex with them are sluts. Why aren't the men sluts?

The bible has rape, pedophiles, adultery and incest. No wonder the craziest Xians hate gays. They are doing all this other stuff in he name of god, but god told them that gay guys were eecky. Many xian men really like the two women thing, so most of their wrath is for gay men.

The bible is anti woman, and anti everyone except members of their own male tribe. Women stay in these abusive churches for the same reason they stay with abusive men: they don't know how to leave.

• Like 1

Perps always blame the victim. I have been to churches where they preached girls who dress 'provocatively' deserve to be raped because men are so overwhelmed by their sinful charms they have no way to control their desires--they used Adam and Eve and Lot and his daughters for examples. Weird shit but that's what they taught in Sunday school. Some of that 'old world charm.' In my life time when I was a fundy, I think I've heard it all!

Christianity teaches to worship the penis and fear the vagina. If most Christian men did not like girl parts they would probably put a bounty on them like coyotes.

In a way they already did for a while. Today it's called the burning times. :Hmm:

Pedophiles are the modern equivalent of monsters in our society. What they are drawn to and desire is harming to children and illegal.

If they do act on it, they need to be locked

away and possibly executed as there has

NEVER been any way to cure them of it. They

are just as drawn to prepubescent bodies of

children as strongly as any hetero or

homosexuals are drawn to adult bodies. I know

this may sound harsh, especially to those of you

who have never raised children, but when you

have children of your own, you will do

ANYTHING to prevent it that you know of.

I just read the book about this little girl http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nujood_Ali

I'm also taking sociology, so I'm trying to broaden

my cultural perspectives. Bear with me. In

Nujood's culture little girls are commonly married

off to adult men. Fathers do this to try to give

their families the best lives or to keep their

young daughters from being sold into human

trafficking,..

Are men who are attracted to children monsters, or is this just something that is natural of humans? Men in westernized cultures who are attracted to children are wrong because they're societal deviants, but is their desire itself,

monstrous?

All that being said, I'm very grateful that our society doesn't embrace pedophilia in any way shape or form!

I don't think being attracted to children makes someone a monster, but raping children does. It's a disorder, like psychopathy or sociopathy. Of course, possible pedophiles should always get help. Though I'm sure they don't want to because they feel like everyone would find out they're evil. I am not an expert; that's just my opinion.

There are pedophiles who honestly want to be able to control their urges, and there are others. Problem is, with the (somewhat understandable) witch hunt culture of recent years, if you want to put in place therapy programs for pedophiles you can bet you'll have an angry mob outside your house in no time demanding that you show no mercy to them kidfuckers, as if wanting to help them meant you say what they (hopefully never really) did was okay.