Goodbye Jesus

Fucking Christians!

RedStar

Awww, she didn't say she'd "pray for you?"

That's christian for "fuck you." ;)

• Like 2

This thread keeps disappointing me. Based on the title, I keep thinking it should be about Christians having sex.

• Like 4

This thread keeps disappointing me. Based on the title, I keep thinking it should be about Christians having sex.

Lol! I imagine that would be horribly awkward biggrin.png I wonder how many of them have much of an idea what they're even doing on their wedding nights? Ok, maybe I don't want to think about that lol.

Lol! I imagine that would be horribly awkward biggrin.png I wonder how many of them have much of an idea what they're even doing on their wedding nights? Ok, maybe I don't want to think about that lol.

Y'know, maybe I'm in the minority, but neither my wife nor I had sex before we were married (we were in our mid-twenties), and our wedding night went fine. Neither one of us was an expert, obviously, but it certainly wasn't like so many of the horror stories I've heard here and elsewhere.

Y'know, maybe I'm in the minority, but neither my wife nor I had sex before we were married (we were in our mid-twenties), and our wedding night went fine. Neither one of us was an expert, obviously, but it certainly wasn't like so many of the horror stories I've heard here and elsewhere.

Glad to hear you had a positive experience hehehe. Some of the horror stories I've read make me cringe. I can't imagine how embarrassed some of the people must have felt.

you're not alone, it was the same for us, I was 26, she was 20. It wasn't a horror story but neither was it anything remotely great and i've got no doubts about why; destructive christian sexual repression, which by the way still finds ways to ruin our sex life. Only reason i didn't have sex before marriage was cos i was terrified of hellfire. ironically, of course, we did everything else under the sun beforehand, it was just a technicality. so stupid. One of my biggest regrets in life is not rejecting that ridiculous self-imposed restriction and having a normal life as a young adult.

• Like 1

Y'know, maybe I'm in the minority, but neither my wife nor I had sex before we were married (we were in our mid-twenties),

Maybe? Maybe you are in the minority? I would bet my life on it.

I am infuriated that *straight* people are deciding for everyone else. It's like someone who never gets migraine headaches deciding that those who do get them do so only by choice and should not take medication to assuage them. (I used this analogy because it is my life, and because people who get migraine headaches actually have slightly different wiring in their brains [fMRI reveals this), and because non-migraineurs have no clue what it's like and often point fingers at us and blame the sufferer.) Straight people have no fucking clue what it's like to be gay. It makes me want to weep!

This is so dead-on. I suffer from migraines as well, and have been blamed for them. I was fired from one job, because the boss was convinced I was "faking it" to miss work. I didn't get paid when I didn't work, what the fuck good would that do me? Just as what the hell does anyone have to gain by "choosing" to be gay??! People are awful to you, your religion tells you you're fundamentally wrong, and christards think someone would willingly go through all that bullshit? Yeah, like I willingly get migraines, feel like my brain is trying to crawl out of my eye sockets, and I puke until I just get bile. I CHOOSE THAT SHIT.

Yeah, the analogy works on that level.

I can feel you on this one. My dad has suffered them his whole life. He quit school and took his GED his Jr year because he would get a migraine every day in 2nd period. I used to watch him lay in a dark room with a pillow over his face, sometimes for days, because any light would make him feel like his head were exploding. He basically suffered through and went to work sick unless he was truly incapacitated. He's been better the past few years. I think modern pharma has helped him a great deal.

• Like 2

Looks like she couldn't debate me anymore so she quit. I win! GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gifwoohoo.gif

7625667746_d2678c9aa7.jpg

Ha ha. This isn't a regular "you're ignorant". This is a Michael Jackson, I don't know the meaning of the word, "you're ignorant":

I think she just couldn't debate me anymore.

I love MJ by the way :)

No- this thread should be about having sex WITH christians.

I always enjoyed fucking christians. But I like fucking heathens better.

Lol! I love this site :)

I would imagine you're in the majority given sex is pretty basic. Nevertheless, the minority is probably a significant number as compatibility is an issue for many.

I've never fucked a heathen.

Do they have like ribbed intravaginal mucous membranes or something? Sounds awesome.

Do they have like ribbed intravaginal mucous membranes or something? Sounds awesome.

I heard that demons fly out their genitals :lol:

That would be pretty scary. And scary = titillating.

I was just thinking, she told me to take my pro gay 'propaganda' and shove it. That's funny, I thought she was against people putting things up their asses icon_lol.gif

Ditto.

I heard that demons fly out their genitals icon_lol.gif

Pazuzu! Get back here!!

*pulls up panties*

I was just thinking, she told me to take my pro gay 'propaganda' and shove it. That's funny, I thought she was against people putting things up their asses icon_lol.gif

Red Star, LOVED your comments back to her... way to OWN that convo. Nothing like good Christian rage/vicimization to prove that you won!

ps. your bro is very lucky to have you :)

• Like 1

Thank you Wings :)

My brother posted this on his Facebook status last night:

If anyone has a PROBLEM with me LOVING someone of the same sex, you can delete me now. I have no time or patience for people that are going to be judgemental and hateful about me LOVING someone. I love (boyfriend) with all my heart and if you have a problem with that, then you can delete me. I am sure God would rather me LOVE someone than HATE someone. It's all up to you, if you still want me as a friend and accept me for who I am then stay, if you don't, then the delete button is right there. I just wish people would leave me alone, I have had enough of it!

• Like 8

Thank you Wings smile.png

If anyone has a PROBLEM with me LOVING someone of the same sex, you can delete me now. I have no time or patience for people that are going to be judgemental and hateful about me LOVING someone. I love (boyfriend) with all my heart and if you have a problem with that, then you can delete me. I am sure God would rather me LOVE someone than HATE someone. It's all up to you, if you still want me as a friend and accept me for who I am then stay, if you don't, then the delete button is right there. I just wish people would leave me alone, I have had enough of it!

That's awesome.

I'd friend him any day if I had FB. What a sweet, brave young man. :) I'd rather hear what he has to say than a legion of christbots parroting the latest apologetics twaddle.

You did own that fundie, RedStar, which is why she flounced at you toward the end. It's so funny to me that so often when we show how much better we understand the Bible, we get told we're ignorant and just don't understand it. You did great, and she's the one who is ignorant of the underpinnings of her religion.

• Like 1

My brother is awesome :) he's only 17, but people don't care. A couple of years ago he was suicidal because of homophobe pricks. When he was at his Christian school they went on a long camp in the bush, and climbing mountains. He got horribly depressed there and ended up standing near a cliff and threatening to jump off it if they didn't let him go home, and his arms were covered in cuts.

For a couple of months after that I would get scared when my mother would go to get him up in the morning, my room is next to his and I was always frightened that he'd be dead when mum went to wake him up :(

That's the reason why I react so strongly when I encounter Christian pricks. I knew I'd won the debate with that woman when she started saying I was ignorant and being rude and calling me names. She won't change her views but I at least managed to piss her off by using her beliefs against her. Mwahahahaha!!!

Thank you Wings smile.png

Go hug your brother for me, kk?

• Like 1