Goodbye Jesus

Why Glenn Beck Is So Easy To Despise: His Love For Joel Osteen

Paine

Gag.

Just GAG.

http://www.theblaze....et-into-heaven/

Just when a few of the shreds of things Glenn Beck says begin to have a scintilla of credibility, he has to go and hook his wagon to that greasy huckster, Joel Osteen.

The language of the Christards is bad enough, but when it issues for from his cream cheese mug, it is so easy to detest BOTH the Used Car Jesus Salesman and the Magic Jammied Moron. And that blonde bimbo arm trophy that stands meekly in the background exhorting everyone to adore him....UGH.

***sigh***

What is a Libertarian Atheist to do?

....don't answer that ! LOL wink.png

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

Again....Glenn Beck is culturally relevant still?

Seriously, all the cray-cray he vomited when he still had a tv show was enough to put me off television and my lunch for weeks. The man is clearly insane.

I remember seeing Oprah's interview with the Olsteen's. According to the couple, "they've never fought in all their xx years of marriage." I knew right then he was a complete load of crap. If not that, then their marriage has been a business deal from day 1.

Glenn Beck (who is paid 20 million per year) also proclaimed that John Hagee was his hero.

John Hagee is a lunatic fundamentalist that wants to set the world on fire with wars, which will encourage Jesus to come back.

Both of these men are nasty pieces of work.

Yeah...the John Hagee man crush he clearly has made me wonder about his Moronism. I didn't think Mormons were supposed to take on with Hagee's type.

I can't help but think that one day, in his much publicized "search for the TRUTH" that he is not secretly an atheist. How can you do so much digging---all the TURTH seeking he claims to do----and NOT SEE THE FRAUD THAT IS RETAIL RELIGION???

My point is that when I saw him aligning with these TBN fraudsters, about three years ago with Hagee, I knew Glenn Beck was no different. He packages fear and sells it to religious wing nuts who want to believe the world is ending at any moment!!!! THE RAPTURE??? REALLY????

You know he's full of shit. So why do you listen to his show? Just for the entertainment?

I listened to Limbaugh regularly years ago when I called myself a Republican (and later a Libertarian). I still listen to him once in a while because he's moderately amusing. But I don't expect anything like honesty, consistency, or intelligence from the guy.

I never did really 'get' Glenn Beck. And he came along as my interest in that whole brand of politics was starting to wane anyway.

The only reason people like Glenn Beck exist is to control the right wing and lead it in the directions that TPTB want it to go.

I saw how he totally de-fused the tea party movement and turned it into a lukewarm wing of the republican party with absolutely no libertarianism left in it. he totally demonized ron paul and anyone that was actually really expressing genuine anger at being robed by the big banks. Then he turns round and mis-directs the focus on people like george soros instead of the man behind the curtain.

He's just more filthy scum like Rush limbagh or Bill Oreily.

I'm so sick and fed up with all politics in this country we all deserve to burn and suffer. we have the politicians we deserve because the majority of people in this country are stupid gullible sheep ready for the slaughter and there is absolutely nothing they won't bend over and take with a smile. I only wish I was at the top screwing everyone because it would be so easy (and is easy for those that are doing it) Glen is sure screwing everyone and laughing all the way to the bank doing it.

It does crack me up to hear some of the xians talk about false religion. They diss Scientology, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Muslims, Unitarians, and a lot of the progressive churches too. I want to scream: ' Look at your own religion! Those religions are crazy, but so is yours!'

Something is wrong when critical thinking skills get ripped right out of people's minds. If you want to convince a critical thinker, show them facts.

If you want to convince a believer that bible god or Jehovah or Jesus isn't real, good luck. True believers in anything or any one (including politics) cannot be convinced with facts.

For example, if I showed you where Ron Paul made many racist statements about the poor, would you believe it? Or are you on a train just because it is moving? I really question my own political beliefs the same way. And believe me, I am not happy most politicians, but I cannot vote for an R because they all espouse extreme religion insanity. Plenty of Ds do it too, and I won't vote for them either.