Goodbye Jesus

The Times, They Are A-Changing?

Carolorado

Maybe one of us can get elected now.

I have a hunch there are a lot of atheists in Congress. They refuse to acknowledge it because it would cost them their jobs, just as being gay or Muslim or acknowledging an abortion would in large swaths of the country.

I have a hunch there are a lot of atheists in Congress. They refuse to acknowledge it because it would cost them their jobs, just as being gay or Muslim or acknowledging an abortion would in large swaths of the country.

I'm not so sure of that. I would like to think most of them would make smarter decisions if they were actually atheists.

Amurica needs gawd to bless and keep the good christian congress and keep god's law in our christian nation.

My computer just threw up.

I'm not so sure of that. I would like to think most of them would make smarter decisions if they were actually atheists.

Good point. But having worked with a lot of politicians, I know that they are always on stage. If you can talk to them one on one, you will see they, in many cases, hide their true cause: Say anything to get elected. That was the most common type of politician I ran across in my former state. However, there are always a number of true believers that are as crazy as they seem. There are also those for both parties that vote however the wind blows and with who speaks the loudest. That is why we need some sort of National coming out movement as humanists/atheists/agnostics so they can see they are our friends and family and there is many more of us then they know.