Goodbye Jesus

How Can Xians That Claim To Hear God's Voice Behave So Badly

Eleandrus

Two days ago I got a call from my mom telling me that she divorcing my third stepdad. This was a total shock to me, until I found out why. Mind you this guy never went to Church, only when he was younger and would always be reading the Bible and claiming that god talk to him and that he would write down predictions that god told him would happen. I never believed it.

Well apparently this wholly roller( who i thought was a great stepdad, treated mom well and my two sisters) pulled his pants down in front of my ma and Half-sister and said let’s have a three some.He also might have been taking advantage of her when my ma was working. He’s also threatened to kill ma. Well the other day was the last straw and the cops were called and he has till Saturday to move out.

My stepdad way laid off of his Glass making job in MI because they went down to GA i think, he didn’t wan to move so he’s been out of work since then, he’s tried to get maintenance jobs and a few others but never really tried that hard. He became very depressed about not finding work and not feeling like a Man (for not supporting the family).

I just don’t know how somebody can be so in god and yet so full of Lust and Anger. If god is supposed to be all Love and other "good" feelings, what the hell is his excuse. In his world he has to know that he has created a lot of Sin.

And I know better to just throw it on and blame the devil. Ie He doesn’t Exsist

Any thoughts?

Obviously, he's one sick dude. So just take it from there, okay?

Thats just sick, im so sorry you had to go through that.

Christians apparently have some kind of "power" from God but they wont even go talk to a "lost person" while radical jihadist will crash planes into buildings for their faith.

You already were pretty sure of it, but now you know, he's delusional or a liar or both. The first response is right on.

He's sick.

The whole "me and God are tight" junk is just for some kind of respect among Christians... Unfortunately, it's pretty easy to acquire. After all, many of them would kill or take a bullet for something they have not personally observed (God, Jesus,the rest of the stories in the bible etc...).

Christian xexual repression >> psychosis... smileybreasts.gifWendystop.gifWendyshrug.gif

• Like 1

Some people use religion to somehow justify in their minds that they'll be "forgiven" or gawd knows what else. The abuse against women that the bible validates might have something to do with his despicable behavior? That guys sounds like a sick MFer...I hope you & your family stay away from him...your mom should get a restraining order after he's left.

...Well apparently this wholly roller( who i thought was a great stepdad, treated mom well and my two sisters) pulled his pants down in front of my ma and Half-sister and said let’s have a three some.He also might have been taking advantage of her when my ma was working. He’s also threatened to kill ma.

Any thoughts?

Obviously, he's one sick dude. So just take it from there, okay?

Holy fuck.

Yeah one sick bastard. I'd suspect he's a typical pseudo-christian authoritarian (is in the cult not for what's preached in it but because some führer figure told him to be in). IMHO this is usually a damn good explanation for how someone can claim to follow a "loving gawd" then turn around and do such nauseating things.

Not that I'd automatically prefer someone who's in the cult for its contents... some read da wholly babble and see a lesson of "love your neighbor" and "judge not", others read the same book and see "you're automatically good and right, fuck all the others"... :shrug:

Thanks all, yeah i was blown away by this news, still am. I thought he was the best step dad ever. i even called him dad. My ma sure know how to pick them. ,My first step dad, my youger sisters father molested both my sisters when they were young and then tried blaming it on me. IAm going home to MI from NC in second week of August and hed better be fucking gone. Iam going up north for my family reunion, ill be surrounded by roman catholics, for a while i was the only protestant and some people were wtf and know I dont know how ill break it to them that i dont play on Team Jesus anymore. One of my oldest Aunt will do doubt show me clippings of catholic opinion pieces like usal and ill have to break it to her and then defend my self, which normally i would but i dont have to prove that a g doesnt exist because u cant prove something doesnt exist. Still havent told wife cause she judge me.

Interesting question though if i was married in a VA church i used to go to by the priest can i have the marriage terminated based on religious grounds that since i dont believe in a god then being married by a preacher and not by the state doesnt mean anything. In NC u have to be seperated for a year to file for divorce but i dont know if i can wait that long.

Thurisax,

Sorry to go off topic for a moment but I notice you are from Northern Germany. Are or were you anywhere near Kassel? I was stationed there back in the 60s.

I'm some 100 miles or so from Kassel currently. I never lived really close to that city, just passed through a few times. Right now I'm close to the world's largest (as far as I know) automobile factory :)

I too find it appalling that there is such a disconnect between creed and actions. I think at its heart Christianity is a highly flawed belief system that causes us to divorce thoughts/beliefs from actions, because if we were to wed them truly, our minds would break due to the ensuing cognitive dissonance. So much easier to talk the talk than to walk the talk.

Not to mention the major flaw of Christianity that you can do absolutely anything and just ask Jeeziz to forgive you and you're all good again.

I am sorry to hear you and your family have suffered so much.

• Like 1

Well this one takes the Cake,found out last night from my Mom that my step dad has been raping my sister for the last 2 years by threatening to kill her, her Cat or to hurt her. He left the house 4 days ago and police are looking for him, No pretend god can save him from some jail time and Justice

• Like 1

After that posting, please imagine me just standing somewhere (of course in a cliche-fitting scary Viking warrior / Germanic barbarian outfit :P ) sharpening the blade of my axe... more... more... more... without any expression of my face... more... more... no change at all in how I act... more... more... for hours... more... more...

...and then show a movie of this, hours long, to the bastard. Get the message. :fdevil:

Seriously, this is one of the cases where my gut feelings scream to my brain "KILL HIM! DO IT SLOWLY, DO IT PAINFULLY! KILL HIM!". Unacceptable under a rule of law but tell that to the emotional part of me :Hmm:

Good NIGHT what a mess. I'm so sorry your family is going through this horror. The obvious solution to your titular question: there is no such thing as the Abrahamic god. It all makes sense when you realize it's all just a barbaric, cruel myth meant to subjugate and imprison minds and hearts. Controllers love the Abrahamic faiths; it lets them separate their hearts from their behaviors so there's no disconnect between how they act and what they think of themselves as people. I'm sure your stepdad thinks to this moment that he's a wonderful Christian (though maybe suffering from his "SIN NATURE" or whatever other excuse is trendy right now among these nitwits to explain why they show absolutely no evidence of divine infilling in their lives). If there is a God, he's got a fuckload of explaining to do. But if there isn't, then it all falls perfectly into place.

Hopefully he'll get what's coming to him in prison. I just wish that there was a way to repair the damage that he's done to your sister. I hope that she's ok.

• Super Moderator

Sorry your family has to endure this. Crazy is crazy, with or without religions/gods.

Eleandrus, I am so so sorry to hear about what your family is going through. I can only echo what so many here have said and say that my thoughts are with you and your family... hope that justice and peace find their way into your lives. Heart breaking... many hugs your way!

• Like 1

How horrible :(

Thanks, on a good note the cops have taken my sister statement and Detectives are looking for him to extradite him back to MI to face charges. This asshole has a grown daughter that we never met because he molested her and got awith no jail time or on any list. His ex wife tried to warn my Sister whose 2 yr old may have been expose to his junk and or touched. but she never wrote her back to find out what she wanted.