Goodbye Jesus

I am God

narcissist

The Fallacy of Christian Fundamentalist Logic

I was considering the logic Fundamentalists use to prove that God is true and Creationism is true, and I found that I was finally able to perfectly prove something that I have known all along:

I AM GOD

Here is the perfect, logical proof:

a. Whatever I say is true

b. I say that I am God

c. Therefore: I am God.

I’ve tried to prove myself wrong, but I couldn’t, because I am God. I win again.

You could be God too. Try it yourself.

Right. Now that’s settled, BRING ME YOUR VIRGINS…

:woohoo:

I AM GOD

Here is the perfect, logical proof:

a. Whatever I say is true

b. I say that I am God

c. Therefore: I am God.

I’ve tried to prove myself wrong, but I couldn’t, because I am God.  I win again.

You could be God too.  Try it yourself.

Right.  Now that’s settled, BRING ME YOUR VIRGINS…

:woohoo:

Hey, get your own virgins! But make sure none of them see that they could be god, too. Unless that's your type... Wait-- yes, I think that's MY type!! Mmmm, Goddess...

(I'll take Goddess for $20 Alex...)

Never mind.

I should smite you with a curse for that...

As you know, it says in the bible that I demand 10% of the best of all your produce and that includes virgins, even goddesses, but only the best.

Guest Tiffany
You could be God too. 

If I'm God to then I say irrefutable proof exists saying your not God there for rendering you powerless because as God Whatever I say is true ... Now, the mortal mentioned something about virgins? :grin:

Oh no I'm god, the alpha the gama and the omaga. Since I use greek terms then that proves my infalliblity.

Bless it to on theeeee that worship me. I curseth thee that do not obey me and I shall wipe all excistance apon the earth with a great flood.